Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acquired: Poke'dex

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 am

"We have other buisness to attend to so we came sooner than expected" he said with a pilite smile "Please do thank you" He said simply as Reox sat on a spare chair CHibi in his lap.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

Several moments later a petite pale female entered the room, she took off glasses. She didn't need them but they helped her observe things she'd otherwise miss in her research, "We had hoped to catch a hold of you before you left Dusk City as I was going to send the Pokedex to the shopkeeper there. The shop recently opened in your town and wasn't quite set up. I am so glad you guys didn't come earlier then this though. I sent the Pokedex to Duck City but you weren't there and then they sent it back to me, I just received it back yesterday. I put it down around here somewhere."

She started shuffling around papers and files, the lab was not disorderly but it was a little messy since when she got into her research she didn't pick up until after she was finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 am

Ren smield softly as he watched her "Professional as always...eh Kyra" Ren said softly with a smile as he watched her rummage about in her labn; he founf her cute and amusing.

"Oh first name terms brother?" Reox said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:57 pm

"Of course, Elite Four Ren," she was more of a professional first name terms basis proving him right in his assumption on his recent query, "Ah!! Here it is! Calix's Poke'dex. Normally we don't give these out so young SO a word of extreme caution. Poke'dexes are INVALUABLE tools to help a trainer in his or her learning. While they are easily handed out they are NOT easily replacable so DO NOT allow it to sustain damage or get destroyed."

Calix looked confused by SOME of Professor Maple's lecture and looked like she half understood another part of it.

Ren laughed, the look on his niece's face was cute and comical, "In other words, SIMPLE words, don't break it kiddo. You only get one."

"Right. Will do, I mean, won't do. I mean I will NOT break it so it won't get broken."

._. She then took a moment to make sure she had said things the way she had thought them in her mind. To make sure she said was she meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Reox chuckled too beofr ehe squished Calix ina hug "Your so adorable!" he said with a smile "We'll make sure he takes care of it Professor" He said.

Ren pouted at the name "You dont have to be so professional" He muttered "Not like were complete strangers"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 am

It was her way and while she was fond of Ren as a friend they didn't have that much of a background that she considered commonly calling him by it. They were friends for the most part and she acknowledged at least that she didn't avoid giving him a hard time. Truth of it was she was too much into her research to give much time to personal pursuits.

Calix waited for her Poke'dex which she hadn't the girl's Father carefully. It was black with blue lining, it was obviously new despite the fact it had traveled to Dusk City and back to Wavon Town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

Reox smirked "Wow this is nice! Its way better then my old one, here" He said a she hande dit Claix and slowed her how to open it, the Pokedex asked for Calix#ss trainder card.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 am

"It. looks JUST like yours Daddy except it has blue instead of red," she reached out for it like any child she was quick to get grabby hands over stuff for her. It was her nature as a child to want to hold her own stuff before listening to potentially helpful tips from Dad on how to RUN it.

"Now let's see what Calix has as a Pokemon trainer. Put her card in and the Pokedex will tell me what her statistics are. Once we get this set up we can have all her Pokemon outside her Party routed to come here to me OR to go to Dusk City. I am sure she knows she can't carry more then six with her at one time to train."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 am

"I know it does but Im sure its more updated than mine" He said a she let her hold it and chuckelkdas he pulled out ehr trainer card; he kept it on him so CLiax didnt lose it.

"Oh shes aware of it, that girl is a prodigy" he said softly as he looked at Kyra with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 am

"I bet a lot of things are expected out of her, hard to think that she was afraid of Pokemon a few years ago hmmm?"

Ren had shared a bit about Calix being frightened of Pokemon or particular types of Pokemon. Reox and Ren had been able to help her get over that but she'd also given Ren her personal opinion as a nurturing female and as a Pokemon expert to try to make bridging fear over the Pokemon into love.

Professor Maple took the card and then allowed her computer to scan it once Reox and Calix had fit it in to be read by her Poke'dex bringing up all her Pokemon, "Alright then here she has OVER six so some of them will have to sent somewhere or left here. Its up to her ultimately."

Professor Maple looked a bit shocked at that, "Someone's been a busy girl, no wonder it took so long to get here."

Calix frowned and seemed to think at that, she knew ultimately that she had way too many Pokemon with her and she'd have to leave some behind but what one's? She had decided Larvitar HAD to go with her no matter what, so did Pichu. She wanted to keep Murkrow around and she wanted to keep Houndour too. She also had to take care of her Grandma's Eevee so that left ONE slot left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 am

"DOnt forget sneasel" Reox whispered softly with a smile; he was pretty sure Calix wouldnt want to leave out the pokemon her mother gave her.

"I told you; shes a prodigy...she is our future" Reox said to ehr soflty amused "Besides I dont see why your so suprised; it sin ehr blood after all" He said with a chuckle and a wink.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:58 am

She sweatdropped and instantly remember Sneasel had been the one she'd done the MOST battling training with and the least emotional training with. If Sneasel stayed behind she knew that it would challenge ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to a battle, it would make the entire lab a battleground, She uttered a quiet, "Yeah."

She placed down both Stunky and Spiritomb's Pokeballs, Spiritomb had been a NO BRAINER, Calix couldn't control it even if she managed to catch it so Spiritomb didn't win a place on the team just yet. She felt badly about Stunky though, Stunky might not have been the BEST trained Pokemon on her team but thus far it had contributed quite a bit, she felt like she was abandoning it by putting it into storage.

"So what two do we have here?"

She went over to the Pokeballs to take them, it looked like Calix wanted to leave them here for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 am

"Sprirtomb and Stunky right?" Reox said softly; it didnt take him long to figure out Calix;s strategy and team.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

She nodded and gave a real pronouced frown, parting with one was NEVER easily for her and she felt like she was dropping Stunky. She had no problem with doing that to Spiritomb. She KNEW she couldn't control it and that it was better under Maple's care right now then hers. Stunky might have real bad control over its abilities but it was truly attached to her in a bizarre way. Stunky had liked her immensely since she had accdentally caught it, more then any Pokemon to date except maybe Pichu.

"SHE HAS A SPIRITOMB?!"

Maple's assistant said that, he was shocked by that. Spiritomb were EXTREMELY malevolent Pokemon with aggressive and difficult tendencies and Calix was STILL beginning out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am

Reox smirked at that and Ren laugehd "Like I said; she takes after us" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:04 pm

"So I see, well this will be an interesting case to care for, never cared for a Spiritomb before."

Calix didn't have a Pokeball for her Grandmother's Eevee and technically it wasn't even hers but she supposed it still counted since she'd only be able to take care of six Pokemon at a time. Eevee right now was nothing more than an overglorified pet to Calix and her grandmother and an annoyance to Reox and Ren since it hated them both and just kept growling whenever they got near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Reox eyetwitched at Eeevee "Hey doc you mind taking care of this too?" He asked a she plucked Eeeve by the scrufgf off its neck; he did NOT want Calix looking after it. Calix it;s not yours, so you can keep it here where it;'s safe"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Eevee growled and bit into Reox's hand hard.

Calix gaped this was the first time it had actually bitten Reox, the worse it had ever done was growl, "NO EEVEE!!! Biting Daddy is bad, and Daddy, I told Grandma I'd take good care of Eevee for her. I have to take care of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Reox eyetwitched at that "You dont have to" He grumbled; the dfuckign thing had made him BLEED!

Ren hid a wince and sighed at that "Owch"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Calix took Eevee from that, "Now say sorry Eevee, say sorry if I'll leave you here right now!!"

It seemed that even Eevee didn't get away with hurting her Daddy without getting into a spell of trouble. Calix would not abide Eevee mistreating Reox cause it didn't like him.

Eevee glared at Reox and said quietly, "Ee-vee."

It was like saying sorry through gritted teeth but then it turned right back to look innocently and convincingly at Calix.

She missed ALL THIS as she looked over to Eevee after looking at his hand, "Daddy are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Reox eyetwitched; he had to resis the urge not to perfom some serious animal cruelty and kick the damn rat out the door and into the air. "Im fine it wasnt that bad" He lied; it had hurt like hell but he wouldnt tell ehr that.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 pm

"I'm so relieved, and you are very sorry aren't you Eevee?"

"Eevee."

It cooed softly in her arms, nothing at all like the GLOWER it had given before.

Maple sweatdropped, "They are quite a trio hmmm? Where did she get it again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm

"The eevee isnt hers its her grandmothers" Ren saiud softly "Its a logn and complicated story but Calix is naiver to the fact Reox and Claix;ps grandmother hate each other"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:42 pm

"Ahhh I see, so the child is unknowingly in the middle of this dispute," Maple wasn't stupid, "Why is Calix taking care of her Grandmother's Pokemon? Where is she?"

"Awww, Eevee you are such a cutie," she cooed and cuddled it, she'd NEVER be able to be cross for long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:48 pm

"You don;t want to know" Ren said a dark expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquired: Poke'dex   Acquired: Poke'dex - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acquired: Poke'dex
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Wavon Town-
Jump to: