Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Kalyx pulled a chair over to the window and got on top of the chair as she tries to peer to see if beyond the window is safe in case she had to use it to get to another place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm

She can see the frount of a Pokemon Center, the frount door hangs open loosely, grass overgrowing beside the entrance as well as ontot he sidewalk. The sign in frount titls slightly, most of the bottom seems to be coming off from rust and wear. otherwise, the area seems rather empty as well.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:06 pm

"Larvitar, let's go. Use Headbutt on the boards!"

"Lar!" it broke the boards and she climbed out.

Surprisingly to her the Drifloon followed her and ALMOST promptly got blown away by a gust. She grabbed a hold of its string with a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Drifloon blows about happly in the wind. the broken board scatter about on the ground outside the window. Almsot in reaction to the sound, a drawn out moan floats from inside the building.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

"Hmmm," she walks over to the Pokemon Center with Drifloon in her grip and Larvitar at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm

The building smells oddly as you get closer and closer, the door creaks in the breeze. The glass shard glint slightly from what little like there is. Dust kicks up onto the still intact window, as if something was moving around inside the building. Difloon doesn’t seem to notice or care as it continues to blow about happly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Kalyx looks through the glass of the door as if trying to figure out what is in there before going inside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm

You can see dust everywhere, machine smashed to shrapnel on the floor. cushiosn have been torn up, fluffing still drifting around slowly. The door of the medical secound of the pokemon center appears to have been torn off, wood chips covering the ground as well. There also appears to be an odd.......deep red crusting on the floor leading intot he medical wing.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Kalyx pushes the door open and carefully wanders in with Larvitar at her heels, "Hello?"

She nervously looks around; looking to see how Drifloon is reacting since it lived here and knew the dangers if there were any.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm

The Drifloon doesn't seem to notce anything wroung, jsut floating about.

From the medical wing, there seems to be a pained moan, as if from a wounded animal. dust floats gently though the doorway itnot he medical section.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 pm

She cautiously went in that direction, releasing her grip on Drifloon's strings only to realize that it was STILL being yanked along because it tied those strings around her wrist in an attempt to fly off with her which wasn't possible since she DWARFED its weight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Calix reachs what looks like a medical bay, several strechers line the halls, each of them seem to be covering soemthing, from under one fo the sheets, a small claw can be seen hanging limply.

The Drifloon keeps boucning along, trying to get higher even though he is hitting the roof as it is.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Kalyx carefully goes and starts to pull the sheet away so she can reveal what is underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 pm

She sees what once could have been called a Pikachu, but now msot of it's body appears to have been torn up. The armt hat had been hanging off the strecher is only barely held in place buy some of the flesh of it's arm. The gu is torn up and msot of it's face is hard to reconize excpet for the red cheeks and it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 pm

She collapsed onto her knees and let out a blood curdling screech.

In turn that made her wary Larvitar put its hands into its ear as it screeched in pain, "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 pm

The sheet falls to the floor, the nearly severed limb hangs there, moving sloghtly. it also appears the the breeze has stopped for some reason.

And though that had happened, Difloon keep boucne along.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Kalyx just stays on the floor, crying in horror at what she uncovered oblivious to what else is around her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Difloon floats down, tugging on Calix's arm. it seems to be wanting to go onward.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

She wiped her tears off her face and quickly tries to flee from her terror so much she drags Drifloon in the direction it was tugging her in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm

For some reason, she walks into another room..it appears to be....a morgue? several more sheeted figured lay on the slabs. all sorts of small pokemon lay near the furnace.

Difloon bounces around happily, having seen a Haunter floating about near the furnace.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

She collapses and starts crying in terror again, ghost types she could handle CORPSES not so much since they terrified her to hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 pm

the Difloon start making little poffing noises. it seems rather happy to see the haunter, but the Haunter does't seem to happy to see it. it growls slightly and floats toward it
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm

"Drifloon, what's going on?" Kalyx said with a worried look at the Haunter's agitation. She'd not be afraid of a Haunter because she lived with her Daddy's good natured one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Haunter roars intimdatingly, the ciorpses in the room seem to twitch because of it but Difloon keeps boucning around happily, only annoying Haunter more
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Kalyx pulls on Drifloon's string, "Drifloon, let's go away somewhere else. Haunter don't want us here...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next