Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow Pokemon

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Haunter chuckles, shaking a finger tauntingly. At this moument, the corpses start to rise, blood ozzing slightly down their bodies as they clibm off the slabs, waddling, walking and dragging thei way toward you. Difloon puff sup annoyedly and seem to inf;late, suddnely letting out a small blast of wind (gust) the squritle corpse that it hits seem to be blown away into dust, showing what the corpses truely are.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:52 pm

"Its a trick!" Kalyx glowers at Haunter's display, "Larvitar use Dark Pulse."

Larvitar is surrounded by a ring of dark spheres of energy and they shoot out at Haunter for a super effective hit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 pm

The corpses are sent blowing away, disolving into the illusions they truly were. The haunter is slamed itnot eh furnace, screaming out in pain form the dark damage as well as the burning furnace as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission   Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost City (Dungeon) Calix's solo mission
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3