Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 am

"You think I haven't said this before? I am not the most subtle of individuals even though I try to be kinder in the approach than most females. I have seen and heard of worse way to put a guy down most of them from his sister-in-law Ibrixses."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 am

"Who is Ibrixses anyway? I have heard her name but don't know who she is. Is she a friend of yours?" Mikani asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 am

"That isn't hard to believe. Ibrixses comes from a wealthy well-to-do background; she is the daughter of a premier scientist. Later after her time in the spot light as a trainer she married Dusk City's Gym Leader Reox. She is famous for her attempts to divorce him which have, quite literally, failed on numerous accounts and occasions. She is the current leader of Azhure Point's Gym. She is pleasant and polite usually but quite unpleasant to Reox in her attempt to part ways."

Last edited by The Dark Divanite on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

"Poor guys. They try so hard to be with the ones they love." Mikani thinks to herself as her face shows the sadness about what she is thinking.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm

"What? Why are you asking about her anyways? If you want to SEE Ibrixses for yourself I am more than certain Ren could point you in the right direction.

She ignored the unrest as she noticed the heartfelt look on Mikani's face at her words. She didn't normally consider her anything like Ibrixses who could easily be calculated and cruelly aloof. The look on her face made her feel bad, like the reason she'd rejected him was good but not great enough. She grabbed the clothes and handed them to her after folding them, "Thank you for letting me borrow them, they were........I mean, wearing them was an insightful experience."

....into the mind of a male.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 am

Mikani took the clothes and replied, "No problem. If you ever need any help just call me okay?" Mikani walks out of the lab before hearing Maple's reply. She pulls Dragonite's pokeball off of her chocker and whispers, "I think we found a new place to start." She releases Dragonite from her pokeball. She climbs upon Dragonite's back and holds on tightly. Dragonite kicks off of the ground and flies up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7