Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:30 pm

"Uh, I don't have a boyfriend," she was quick to point out her blush was nervousness from feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

"That's not what Ren told me!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:43 pm

"Ren would not stipulate what is untrue," she said seriously. It wasn't a lie; they weren't together but Ren DID feel something for her.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

"..." Mikani thinks for a minute and says, "Why don't you two date? You would make a cute couple. Plus it is really obvious that you two like each other."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 pm

"Uh.......what?" she said as if unable to believe the fact the girl was asking why she rejected Ren's advances. He was nice but he was just a friend.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 pm

"Nevermind. Come on. It is time to shop!" Dragonite flaps its wing happily, following closely behind the two girls, as Mikani grabs Maple's hand and drags her out of the lab.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"Uh.......okay," she looked at the other like they were just crazy jumping from one subject to the other without pause.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Mikani thinks as they are walking around, "Something seems off here." She looks at Maple and says, "So, what do you want to do? We can do anything you want. My treat."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 am

Something WAS off, she hadn't the slightest idea what to do. Put her in a lab and her mind would take her anywhere and everywhere but do the same in a city and just one look at EVERYTHING made her lost as what to do. She nervously touched the three Pokeballs on her person hidden beneath the hooded jacket. She looked nothing like herself and felt just completely, utterly LOST.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Mikani notices that Maple looks like a deer caught in the sight of headlights and says, "Why are you so afraid of new experiences?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 pm

"I don't know what to do," she admitted in a soft spoken tone.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 pm

"Just look around, talk to people, and have fun." Mikani looks around and sees a girl with a Lucario. She pushes Maple over to her while saying, "Go talk to her about her pokemon." Mikani walks over to a stand, not far from Maple, that has pokemon accessories displayed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Maple had no problem doing that except for the most part she ignored the trainer and practically fell into observing the bond between the trainer and Pokemon and the Pokemon itself bypassing ANY conversation with the trainer beyond STUDYING. She wasn't in her lab clothes and she was out of her lab but she was STILL being a professor. It was like a hopeless ordeal to get her to interact with someone outside of her studies or work.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Mikani sighs and think as she plays with Dragonite's empty pokeball, "She is a complete idiot when it comes to interacting with other people." Dragonite lands beside her mistress and cocks her head to the side curiously. Mikani shakes her head and says, "Nothing to worry about Dragonite. Everything it fine." Mikani doesn't realizes that her arm warmer has slipped down to her wrist, revealing a long dark scar in the shape of claws going down it.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Maple continued to talk with the Trainer until she finally left to go join other friends. Maple looked a little surprised to be put off and she actually kind of felt like she wanted to go too. They were going to battle in a Pokemon tournament. She had trained some Pokemon but never really used them in competitions, contest or battling. For once she actually wondered how she'd fare if they did go beyond her work.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Mikani walks up to the lonely Maple and says, "You know if you didn't act like a professor all the time, people would want to talk to you a lot more."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

".......what?" she didn't get it AT ALL, People loved her as a friend and amiable professor and she didn't get that outside the lab coat she was just a technical, awkward nerd with ZERO social skills.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm

"When you talk to other people you should compliment their clothes, hair, or something you like about them. And then you talk to the for a bit asking question like 'Was that you first pokemon?' or 'Isn't the weather nice today?'. That is called a conversation." While using her right arm to make gestures while talking Mikani's arm warmer falls completely off her arm. Maple looks at the scar on her arm as she quickly grabs the warmer and forcefully puts it back on.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:18 pm

"What's that?" she points at it, finally catching the gist of making a conversation but over something uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 am

Mikani looks away from Maple as she asks, "What's what?" Dragonite takes off into the air once more.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 pm

"That," she said as she etched over the clothing covering the scar. Her finger trailed down from memory alone right over the scar along her arm.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Mikani jerks her arm back and says, "I got when I was a little girl." She looks away from Maple as tears begin to form in her eyes. "It is the only thing I have left to remember my parents. They were killed by a Shadow Salamance."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm

"Oh.......," Maple says blinking at that. She didn't know too much about Shadow Pokemon but she knew the fact they were Pokemon that couldn't be held responsible for what they did. Humans cruelly made them with their lack of feeling or judgment. It made her just determined not to let there be a possibly of Shadow Pokemon in Terra.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm

"Come on. I'll walk you back to your lab," Mikani says with her hurt feelings in her voice, placing her hands in her hoodie pocket, begins to walk back to Maple's lab.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

"I ask your pardon, I had no intention to cause you discomfort.....," she said quietly staying there as the other turned away and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next