Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:57 pm

"I would like you to tell me about the whole event: how it happened, what happened, what were the perpetrators like?"

She kept it back that she'd had a run in and just as "conveniently" avoided why she sent her research to Ren. She didn't even TOUCH on his mention of Tranqua.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 pm

"Its not really that hard to explain, Kalyx was going to attempt for her first badge Reox and Ibrixses were there too Tranqua intercepted us; not just grunt either the BOSS of tranqua found us; on the way to the gym, Reox told me to take Kalyx and run while a and Ibrixses held them off, on the way we ran into some grunts I beat them easily but they managed to capture her larvitar and tossed doubt a shadow pokemon fro me to deal with" He said with a grimace; his ribs STILL hurt after his encounter with Shadow Golem.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:36 pm

"Are you sure it was that?" she knew that Ren entire family could use Aura and see it clearly. His entire family or clan believed a dual balance between dark and light existed in every being but they could see the foreign auras of Shadow Pokemon. If anyone could give her a clean answer it was him and if that was so they REALLY needed to get this stopped NOW.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 pm

"Is positive...that dark aura could only be a shadow pokemon" He said softly "Ive never seen one before but my dad before he died once told me stories about how Pokemon become emotionless creatures created to destroy" He said "He always told me if I saw a shadow pokemon Id know it wa sone straight away...I guess she was right"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 pm

"That's......problematic; it means something wasn't destroyed of the original research. We have a remnant....someone or something that brought Shadow Pokemon BACK."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 pm

"I TOLD you this over the phone" He pointed out "But you were skeptical then, what changed?" He asked before he cocked his head to one said his green eyes preicring into her "...your hiding something from me...something happened didn't it?" He looked around outside was wet the grass and soil was damp even though it hadn;t been raining today. "...Tranqua cam here and you fought them off...didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 pm

B-U-S-T-E-D

She knew it before he even finished his words and she remained quiet. He was quite predictable and came at the first twitch of trouble, "I am not helpless, I can defend myself, Ren...."

She rose after that; she didn't normally keep things from people but Ren always seemed to think she was this fragile flower and she didn't want him to feel he HAD to check up on her.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 pm

"Im not saying you can;t defend yourself, but Tranqua is a BIG problem even Ibrixses and my BROTHER had trouble taking on the leader together if hes trouble then god knows what else he had planned for the world...I need to be informed, that's all" He said, he knew Maple way independent and strong willed in herself he didn't think eh fragile but rather intelligent and fiery, he liked that but he couldnt stop himself from worrying about her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

"Well then why do you feel like you need to charge right back over here.....don't deny that you aren't here over me because I know that would be a lie," she said quietly; it was HER turn to hit the nail on the head.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Ren flushed and looked away "...Well..." He broke off and slumped as he admitted defeat "Okay so maybe I came becuase of that" He admitted "I cant help it"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm

She gave a satisfied smile when she saw him flush though partially her smile was from the fact it was enjoyable to see Ren smile period. She sighed, "Alright, I give in. Yes, after such an assumption on your part I was cornered by some strange thugs. I ran them off with Mikani's help but I assumed they were after my research so I downloaded all I had and sent her to take it to you. I figured it was the most reliable form of protecting it."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 pm

"Of course it is" He said with a smile "I have it in a very safe place" He said softly with a chuckle "Im relieved they didn't get their hands on your research, or you" He said "The question is what do I do now? The league wont help us without definitive proof of the shadow pokemons existence...it means were on our own right now" He said as he pondered I might make a call to my brother, hes on the hunt for Larvitar right now, if he finds Larvitar no doubt he;ll find Tranqua too"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:13 pm

"I have to ask a favor then. If we can obtain a shadow Pokemon THAT will be OUR PROOF; possibly Larvitar in that case... We can't have him purified, not right away....Can we count on that? Can we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:49 pm

"The more accurate question is will Kaylx allow that" He said softly "The girls as stubborn as her parents she;ll want Larvitar back RIGHT AWAY"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm

"Would she?" she said tentatively, asking Ren since he was her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm

"Yes, shadow pokemon or not, shes doesnt know the diffrence, I dont think shes old enough to sense a shadow pokemons Aura yet" He said softly "I dont want her to have Larvitar in whatever state he might be in.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 pm

"I wouldn't want her to resent us for trying to keep her safe though.....Shadow Pokemon are a REAL threat and if that is the case with her Larvitar she has to be made to understand that threat, Ren. She can't be kept in the dark....," she lightly bit her lip with her upper teeth softly.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 am

"She wont but the onbly one who will make her understnd and make her listen is her father Ill need to talk to Reox and explain the situation from our end"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 am

"Ideally I hope it wouldn't come to that but based heavily on the past. Snagging and Shadow Pokemon go hand in hand. Your personal sight of a Shadow Pokemon mixed with the fact that "relationship" seems to live again in Terra is what changed my belief."

"I will need more than that for the League however....they won't believe so easily and they won't understand the gift your blood has for you, Reox, and Kalyx."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 am

"Im not the only one that has the sight Reox does too but he's never seen a shadow pokemon before, we were well informed on them though so he'll be able to tell, Im not sure about Kalyx; I didn;t see auras until I was about 14" He said softly before he nodded "Don't worry we'll get the proof we need one way or another" He said softly as he drifted off into through his mind actually wandered to His father; it had been a long time since he;d thought of him, 12 years ago he left on a climbing trip and never returned leaving behind two sons one barly of age and one under age, Ren had to fight tooth and nail to be Reox''s guardian until eh was old enough to look after himself, Markus's body was never found, but Ren just felt that the man was still alive somewhere.

"Either way its going to be a long hard struggle" He admitted with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 am

"That it will," she mused thoughtfully, "Was something specific on your mind just now?"

Before Ren had actually said a final comment he'd been very silent for a sizable amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

"Hmm? Oh...sorry" He shook his head "I was just thinking about my father" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:28 am

"Your father? Is he still alive?"

She had never heard much of Ren's family beyond Reox and Kalyx so she didn't know if his family just consisted of those two.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 am

"We dont know" Ren said softly "He disappeared when I was 16, Reox was 14 he want climbing on the mountains and never returned we never found his body either so who knows" He said.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am

"I am sorry to hear that. I didn't know if any remained of your clan but the three of you...," she trailed off knowing that she was practically saying that with how it was now they would die out eventually if the family didn't GROW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next