Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainstorming and bed rest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue0/0Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Brainstorming and bed rest Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Ren sighed in relief once they reached Dodge city he made a beeline for the pokemon centre dropping all his pokemon off except for Sharpedo who was fine; he kept at least one pokemon with him at all times he didn't feel right other wise, Reox also Picked up Ibrixses Pokeballs, apparently Ren and left them in Canyon cities Pokemon center; one of th FEW buildings to survive Tyranitars rage and he had then transferred to the Dodge city Pokemon centre.

Once all that was done he booked them a room, for the three of them he got her undressed and tucked her into bed, stroking her hair until she fell asleep; he was putting off being treated until he knew Chibi was asleep, god knows the girl was distraught enough without seeing the full extent of injuries ROumis pokemon and Tyranitar had dished out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue0/8Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue0/10000Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Ibrixses tailed and practically haunted his ever step, she knew Chibi was fast asleep but she didn't begrudge Reox for being a good father. She knew Chibi had been a source of comfort when she had plainly devastated him with her actions, "Come on....I want to take a look."

It wasn't anything amusing where before she pretended to be asleep and admired his chest; this was serious and she wanted to make sure he was alright TRULY.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue0/0Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Reoc left Chibis room and closed the door quietly "You sure you want to? Iits pretty bad...I think I bruised some ribs too" He admitted he sat on the snare bed and shrugged off what was left of his shirt and jacket; he had a raw red mark on his chest his arms and sides were covered with caked blood and browsing his back had the worse of it, it was obvious he'd landed on a hard rock or something because half his back was black and blue.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue0/8Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest Left_bar_bleue0/10000Brainstorming and bed rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"You think after you admit that to me I am going to say no?" she said in a silent, livid tone under her breath since he'd just closed the door where Chibi was, "I TOLD you this was pure stupidity.......," she sighed, "Now I truly believe it. Promise me you won't do this again. Just DON'T. What if this was MUCH worse and I had to explain to Chibi why you were in a coma or dead? Hmmm?"

Her tone was harsh but her hands were nothing like it. Her hands were calloused from her work around Azhure Point but they were harsh or grating when she gently pushed a dislocated shoulder back into place, "DON'T MOVE," she threatened as she left to get bandages and water to wash off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Reox chuckled softly "I guess not" He said before he shrugged then winced regretting it as he tugged don his dislocated shoulder "I can;t do that, Id do it again in a heart beat if it was for you or CHibi" He said before he chuckled "You Want get read of me that easily" He said softly.

He obeyed her he didn't have the energy to move around anyway and stay say where he was rubbing his swollen shoulder after she pushed his arm back into its socket.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 pm

"If you did it for me, I WOULD KILL YOU. If you did it for Kalyx...," she sighed as she sat down next to him, "...I'd have no room to speak but I'd make you go deaf from how I'd eat off your ear for it. You know I really hate knights in shining armor right? Because whenever you get beat up I always have to put you back together again."

She said this but it was a jokie said in a serious tone. Ibrixses really didn't like being protected but she was making fun that she disliked the female role of patching up a knight after an epic battle. She just had to keep from being attracted by the state. He looked good without being battered and bruised but there was still just SOMETHING appalling (because she was worried) and appealing about his appearance like this. She exhaled as she concentrated on wiping off the dried blood and wrapping it up. She wanted to get this done before she could just be TEMPTED from looking.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 pm

"You wouldn't want me deaf, Id never be able to hear you then" He said with a grin before he DID laugh at that "Some one has to, I cant put myself back together" He said simply referring to his state now and his previous mental and emotional state "Your the best cure"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Ibrixses glanced down at him and she said nothing to that, PERIOD. She quietly and ungraciously dropped the conversation as she completed washing off the blood and binding the wound. She didn't know why the idea of being the "cure" for him disrupted her except she didn't know HOW she could forget every lapse the last five years had been, a chasm she'd created in the first place and then go back to before that without issue.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 pm

The chasm she had created wants an issue, he wasn't one to hold grudges especially against people he loved and considered family (Elza was quickly becoming an exception to this rule) All he wanted was Ibrixses can chibi back as a family; he wasn't expecting Ibrixses to move back to Azhure point and he didn't have the hear tot leave the Gym without someone capable of running it, just as long as they could meet up do things as a family, as long as he could ho,d Ibrixses and kiss her and just enjoy the warmth that she gave to him. Roex shook his head a little of other thoughts he was having; now wasn't the time and place as tempting as it was <.<

Once she was finsihed he sigehd "I look like a mummy" He gribled at all the bandages but he appreciated her handiwork he LOATHED hospitals and Ibrixses knew it he;d rather have ejhr caring touch than some doctor he didnt know.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Going back to him wasn't a repulsive ordeal, she just could fantom DOING that. She couldn't see how they could move back, to make things like they were. She washed her hands as she rose quietly; being around him made it all too tempting to believe in that but she faced temptation on more than one front. She had hurried to bandage him up with great care because quite literally she didn't want to keep her hands on him for fear she'd just slip into that temptation.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Reox wasn't about to let her run though he gently grabbed her wrist halting her movements he stood with her and wrapped his arms around hr waist and nuzzled into her hair breathing in her scent with a soft sigh; if he wasn't standing up he could just fall asleep like this.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm

"You should get some rest," she said knowing that if she lingered rest would be the last thing on either of their minds deep down, "You need it."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 pm

"No, I need you" He murmured softly a she close his eyes his arms tightening on hera little but not enough to cause her any discomfort "Ive always needed you, I cant function right without you Brixses" He whispered softly "Stay with me...please"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 pm

"You choose not to function.....just as much as I forced myself to," she said back softly, "Go to sleep," she said trying to dislocate herself from his arms stubbornly. It was a provocative way he begged, begging didn't become him but it made her feel like she was WORTH keeping if he did that but nevertheless it was just plain attractive to have him hold onto her while whispering down her neck from behind.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 pm

"I didnt choose it" He said softly "God Ibrixses I didnt want to live my life the way I did but Eeveryhting fell apart when you left" he said softly befor ehe hugged her tighter; there was no way she was gettign out of his grip right now. "Stay with me Im fed up of going to sleep alone"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm

"Well I'm not ready to sleep at all," she bit back in a retort. The last thing she could do was relax to sleep. The last thing she wished was for him to find comfort in her after what she'd done but he wasn't satisfied with anything BUT that.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Reox chuckled softly "Lair your getting bags under your eyes" He said softly "That's forms tress and exhaustion, I should know better than anyone I have some myself" He said as he kissed her neck softly "Come on, Im not going to take no for an answer and I can stay up a lot longer than you can playing these little games" He said softly "Just give it up already"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 pm

"I am not!" she said as if riled into affront at the very idea of bags under her eyes. She ended up tilting her neck into the kiss, closing her eyes as she tried to ignore it because she sure as hell couldn't make herself pull away from that. The neck was plainly her sensitive spot which is why he was targeting it.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yes; you are, its okay you still look beautiful" He said laughing a little against her neck at the fact she;d gotten annoyed about that; he found ti funny; such a small thing but it was good it felt good to laugh about stupid little things with her again. "COme on" He said as he loosened his grip on her but only enough so he could leave her to bed "We both need sleep"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm

She was tempted to flat out say NO but she doubted it would get through his thick skull, "I'm NOT tired," she said softly through gritted teeth, showing herself to dig in her heels to something when challenged. She quite literally hoped that he just would be and that he wouldn't feel up to fighting with her in his condition to where he'd bulk into her wishes.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 pm

She was SEVERLY mistaken "Ooh your being stubborn, I like it when your stubborn" He purred with a smirk; yup he was now outrightly FLIRTING with her making the entire situation worse.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 pm

"Listen, YOU need rest, GO TO SLEEP," he just WAS making the situation worse because she was trying to smoothly shut down his attempts without being cruel and he just WOULDN'T listen AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 pm

"Not, without you" He said as he some how managed to back her up until her legs hit the bed and he grinned "Your not going anywhere" He said "Besides you dont really want to go other wise you would have kicked me by now or something" He pointed out for someone SO desperate to NOT want to sleep she wasn't really protesting all that much. He gave her a little push and momentum made her sit on the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"I could oblige you if you wish, I just figured I wouldn't undo what I did by hitting you," she said seriously. With surprising momentum she fell, curled her legs inward and spun from being on her rear to her stomach so she could get up.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm

"I love it when your a pain in the ass" He said as he scooped her up while she wasn't looking hand held her bridal style "Wow I havent carried you like this since we got married!" He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming and bed rest
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dodge City-
Jump to: