Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainstorming and bed rest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Reox smiled into the small kiss and deepened it as he found the zip of her dress and unzipped it slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Her eyes flickered up to meet his as she felt the dress slipping upon her skin; in that one moment she tried to make a decision whether to stop his advance or not but she didn't want to, so she didn't. She closed her eyes in a graceful, content fashion and relaxed under his grip.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Reoxknew what he was doing and he knew EXACTLY what he wanted right now which is why he let her dress slide and fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming and bed rest
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dodge City-
Jump to: