Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainstorming and bed rest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am

"Well Pokemon are linked to their trainers by the ID so many of her Pokemon should be shown if they are in this region," she typed in a few things, "I see the six that were here with me, hmmmm previously I had connections with other locations but they seem to be down. I can't access Maple's lab thought previously some were kept there. Directly south of us is a faint signal however I can't get a reading what Pokemon it is."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 am

"South?can you pinpoint where abouts?" He askedhe;dsend out Honch krowtofind the pokemon that Nurse joy was picking up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 am

"Hmmmm," she typed a bit more at the computer with her small pale fingers, "Well the only populated area directly south of us is Kirribur. You can be there in less than two days if you cut through Lake Riku by swimming and the forest by walking. By a route it takes about six days to get through all the cities and towns along the way to Kirribur. I'm sorry I can't be more help." ^^
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 pm

"Kirribur huh..." He looked at Ibrixses "I guess thats where were heading next, and seen as I have Honchcrow we can fly and be there by tonight"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Ibrixses raised an eyebrow, "For two grown adults a little girl? Not so. Honchkrow can't take that much weight Reox; it isn't THAT large of a Pokemon...."

She'd just joined them at the end of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

"Who said Im jsut going to use HonchKrow?"he said with grin "Honchkorw is going to scout a head of us if he spots or senses Larvitart he;ll circle the area" He sad softy as he headed out side "I need a hand from you old friend were going to be flying together" He said seemingly to no one before Giratina floated out of the ground and becamesolid "He knwos the move fly so he can get us to our destiantiona nd carry our weight"

Giratina peered down at them as if scrutinizing thenebfor ehe lowered down enough so they could climb onto his back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Ibrixses didn't want to be difficult but something just left her at unease about Giratina AND most of Reox's Pokemon that had something to do with the fact they HATED her. She ALSO didn't want to charge into Kirribur without know what lay in wait there for them all. She didn't want to delay the rescue but she didn't want a swift option that left them OPEN for surprises.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Giratina didnt really likeor dislikeIbrixses it wasnt so one sided as to just see Roex's point of veiw "Dont look so worried Giratina can cloak us no one will see us coming" He said as he held Kaylx close.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 pm

She gave him a look that said it all, she knew his enemy and he didn't so she wanted him to LISTEN to her cues in the very least. She just heaved a soft sigh and allowed him to go collect their daughter and get ready to leave. It was just useless to argue.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Reox understood they were up agasint a mountion of a problem but Giratine was the only aolution to thier weight problem at least that he had, besdies it had been a mong time since he and Giratina had even done anything like this together.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 pm

She remained quiet as he prepared for the entire journey, she was reluctant to believe Giratina would avoid detection and through him, THEM. She was sure it would do more to ATTRACT her mother's attention than avoid it. She was sure that is what Reox would hope for but she didn't want her mother catching onto Kalyx being around.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Giratina seemed to gove Ibrixses an odd look as if he was reading her mind "You ready?" Reox asedas he as sat Kaylx in his lap "You better hold on...fron what I remeber Giratina is FAST"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

She looked straight back at it with the fearless, spirited look that had probably made Reox fall in love with her in the first place. Even Giratina didn't scare her but it was a look of warning for it to find another place to dwell its attention on besides her mind.

"Why does Mommy look unhappy, Daddy?" Kalyx looked up at her father with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Giratine let out a snort of amusment a Roex chuckled "No idea, you redy to fly kiddo?" he said as he held her close as Giratine shorouded himself and the town in mist as he began to rise inthe air.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yeah......," she hugged him close so she couldn't fall out of his lap.

Ibrixses glanced at Reox and followed, casting a wary eye upon Giratina. She was NOT amused to see it laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Grratine snorted again as ir rearad up and set off almsot throwingthem off; Roex wasnt laying when he said the legendery pokemon was fast.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Ibrixses quickly cast her arms around Reox, forced to so she didn't fall off because Giratina did surprise her with its take off. She whispered softly into Reox's ear about wanting Giratina to avoid attention by landing away from the town so she and Reox could at least scout it out while keeping Kalyx safe from afar.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Reox nodded at that but Giratina knew what it was doing ti wasnt one for crowds of humans anyway, attention was the last thing it wanted.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:10 pm

"I don't want to stay there long enough to garner attention," Ibrixses knew this would heavily damage her credibility amongst Tranqua and put her "double-agent" role at severe risk but she couldn't neglect her daughter for that need; she had to skirt the middle line between in secret.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 pm

"We wont be long I assure you" He said "Besides Giratina can hide himself" He said with a grin, they made it to Kirribur in record time in a matter of hours actually as the sun was setting Once they got of Giratina disappeared back into his negative world to rest until he was needed again.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:21 pm

(*Reverse World or Distortion World. Take your pick of names: the first name is from the anime and the second is from the games.)

Chibi was bored and quite restless in the end so she didn't get bored of just watching sceneary she fell into the pattern of a nap.

Ibrixses glanced over Reox shoulder watching the dear way he held her. If she wasn't so grave and sad Kalyx was almost like an angel.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 pm

(Reverse worlds easier)

REox looked around;' he hadn't been to Kirribur in a while and wasn't quite sure where he was going, Honchkrow hadn't returned yet from scouting so all they could do was wait.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

"Allow Weavile," she said preferring not to wait on Honchkrow Aerial when knowing what EXACTLY was above and beneath the ground was most important to them since they weren't in the air. Honchkrow could see a lot but not in the detail that Weavile could. She glanced down at Chibi, "You know we really should find a safe place to wait until those two Pokemon return."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

"Im sure theres an apartment we can rent out until we get Larvitar back least thats what I remeber from the last time I was here" He said before he smield at Weavile "Alright its better working as a team anyway"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Well then lead the way shall you?" she didn't have any arrangement she could set up on the go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming and bed rest   Brainstorming and bed rest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming and bed rest
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Dodge City-
Jump to: