Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival Test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 am

Maria after her failed attempt to find a Ralts and the battle with Kalyx that opened her eyes and showed she had much to learn about being a trainer decided to head to Azhure Point to find Kalyx's mother and seek her advice and guidance. She knew she had the bond with her pokemon to get far but she needed to get better at using strategy in battle, she knew she would not get far if she backed out of fight out of concern for her Pokemon. Maria shivered even in the thick furry coat she was wearing as she walked through the snow she knew getting to the Gym was going to be hard. Nao was shivering on her shoulder as they made their way through the ice and snow. "Nao are you okay?" Nao looked at her trainer her little teeth chattering. "Vee Eevee ee." (I'm fine just a bit cold) Maria smiled. "Well we have not run into any dangerous Pokemon yet." She said cheerful even though her teeth were chattering and her hands were numb in her gloves. Her eyes glowed with a rainbow of color using her aura sight to detect any Pokemon through the snow that made it hard to see two feet in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Survival Test Left_bar_bleue0/8Survival Test Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Survival Test Left_bar_bleue0/10000Survival Test Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 am

"Ceon....," a small Pokemon that was larger than Nao revealed itself out of a snow burrow and seemed to tilt its head in concern as it saw the two of them. . It showed so much resemblance to the Eevee that it was easily identifiable as a member of its evolutionary line at glance. Glaceon quickly got up and ran leaving the two behind.
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 am

Maria blinked as Glaceon ran off, it had taken off so quickly that she did not even have a chance to get her Pokedex out to scan it. "Nao do you think I should go after it?" She asked her little Pokemon petting her. Nao's ears twitched and she nodded smiling. "Vee Eevee!" She said excitedly jumping off Maria's shoulder and bounding slowly in the direction Glaceon went following its scent. Maria giggled at her Pokemon's excitement and followed after her she had snow boots with good treading but she was not going to go to fast who knew when the ice could crack.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 am

Glaceon padded far ahead, slinking along in a speedy fashion as it sought out its trainer.
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

Nao ran faster as she despite the swirling frigid wind tracked Glaceon's scent the tiny Pokemon leap over a frozen branch and went on a frozen pond she was okay at first but the ice started to crack. Maria stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the ice begin to crack. "Nao! stay right their don't move!" Nao nodded staying still as Maria pulled a Pokeball from her belt. "Go Spinarak!" The small spider Pokemon appeared in a flash of green light. "Spinarak Spin!" Maria ordered. "Spinarak use String Shot on Nao and try to pull her off the ice and onto to the frozen log." Spinarak nodded and shot sticky webbing at Nao and started to slowly retract the web after a few minutes she was safely on the log Maria instantly ran to her Pokemon. "Nao oh are you alright you scared me.." She picked her up and hugged her tightly. Nao nodded teeth chattering. "Eevee..." (I'm fine thanks to you and Spinarak) "Spin Spin." Spinarak said seeming to blush but maybe Maria was just seeing things. (Aww it was nothing.) XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 am

"What are you doing here?" a voice cracked out in perhaps shock and alarm; having NOT expected guests until the Spring thaw was complete. A woman sat upon a large behemoth of a Pokemon with large body and tusks. The skirts of her dress spread over its back and sides as she rode up high on its back.

A Glaceon stood at that Pokemon's heels; the same she had chased.
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 am

Both Nao and Maria's eyes widened as they took in the sheer size and girth of Manoswine she had never seen one up close and to say the least she was a bit scared out it, but that was a normal reaction she knew how vicious one could be if you provoked it. Nao shivered on her shoulder and Spinarak scuttled behind her leg. "Umm well..I-I came here to..get stronger..y-you see my battling is severely lacking..I-I was told to see you to do that.." Maria said stammering but it was not clear if it was from the biting cold or fear it was more likely then not BOTH. XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 am

"Don't you know anything about this place? We are in the middle of Spring thaw! Are you trying to kill yourselves? You have no clue where you are going and the ice and snow are fragile at this point in time; this undertaking is about at treacherous if you came in the middle of a blizzard. You are lucky Glaceon was around to pull you in the right direction," she placed a hand upon Mamoswine and stroked it as she slid down its back, "And who told you that? Hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am

Maria winced at her biting words her shivering had stopped for now. "I am aware how dangerous this place was I have heard the rumors but I needed to come here I am a rookie and umm your daughter told me to come here and find you..she said I needed to work on my battling I got the bonding and loving my Pokemon down but that is not the only part of being a good trainer." Maria was well aware it had been foolish to come here during this season, but she was determined to get strong she felt that it was a test of survival the fact she got this far even with Glaceon leading her in the right direction showed she had drive. Nao seemed to not be afraid of Mamoswine anymore it was hard for the excitable little fox like Pokemon to not be in a good mood. "Eevee vee Eevee!" She said to Glaceon. 'Its nice to meet you I'm Nao!'
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Fear in Mamoswine seemed quite pointless at this venture, it was an exceedingly Gentle Pokemon showing not a mere trace of aggression as long as it wasn't provoked to, "So it isn't but you've got the mechanics down of Pokemon training down," Ibrixses sighed, "You are one of several trainers that have been rebuked by my young daughter into seeking training under me. I CAN teach you battle tactics and strategy but it takes time and dedication and I won't train someone who can't devote that time to my teachings. So I will ask you what I have asked others: would you remain however long it takes to better yourselves?"

So many times she'd asked this and NO ONE wanted to remain in Azhure Point to study underneath her since Azhure Point was a harsh and isolated outpost. Nothing was easy out here but Kalyx wasn't wrong when it would toughen trainers to insane levels of endurance.

Glaceon just sat there but it responded in turn, "Cee-on," it seemed happy to see the other being polite but likewise it was older in age and more refined in its training than Nao was.
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Maria thought about the question the fear of Mamoswine vanished when she saw how calm the huge Pokemon was she did return Spinarak to his Pokeball he was not used to the frigid climate and did not have fur like Nao to keep warm. "Yes I will stay here as long as it takes till I get stronger I came ALL this way and I am not going to back down now." She said determination burning in her eyes, the climb up here had already increased her endurance so she thought she was up for anything. Nao shared her trainers passion by giving an excited. "Eevee Eeevee!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Ibrixses sighed, "This isn't going to be easy either......no path to greatness EVER is."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Maria nodded. "I know its not gonna be easy but I knew this path was a tough one, that is why my big brother did not want me to be a trainer." Her brother still did not approve of her path in life but she was to stubborn to listen to him she wanted to prove him wrong and pay off their bills that were piling up. "I will not give up on my dream no matter what!" Nao smiled glad her trainer was so ready and raring for this training.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:08 pm

"Alright," she proffered a hand out to help Maria up the side of Mamoswine. The distance to Azhure Point was too great for humans to cover and without their aid she thought Maria and Nao could very well land themselves in trouble if they "stepped" wrong.

Nao was kept on the ground with Glaceon who carefully led the way and seemed to expectantly look at Nao to follow it on foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Maria took her offered hand and climbed onto Mamoswines side. "Thanks." She said with a light smile keeping the hood of her jacket up she also zipped it up to not feel the bitter cold as much though it was hard. It was good that Ibrixses offered her a ride because she did not want to end up in the freezing cold water if the ice cracked underfoot dying of hypothermia was NOT a pleasant way to go out.

Nao had no issue keeping up with Glaceon despite how small her legs were she had no trouble keeping up with one of her evolutions she knew Maria wanted her to be an Umbreon but she herself did not care what she evolved into.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Glaceon was careful to choose its steps wisely, sometimes stopping and testing the ground.

Ibrixses turned to look at Maria over her shoulder, "Glaceon is testing the strength of the ground. Mamoswine's weight coupled with ours is substantial so we have to make sure his steps don't fail him."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Nao followed Glaceon's example doing the same every few steps she had no desire to nearly fall in the frozen water once again, the cold was not bothering her anymore due to how easily Eevee were able to adapt in harsh climates such as this.

Maria nodded in understanding, brushing a stray lock of her raven black hair out of her eyes. "Yeah, I know I should have had Nao test the ground before we went on that frozen pond, luckily I had Spinarak to pull her off the ice before she fell through." She said closing her eyes she was unable to even think about what could have happened to Nao IF she fell into the freezing water.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

"It takes YEARS to perfect it, and truthfully I only did it through the help of Mamoswine and other natives I have on my team. They know these wilds better than any human could ever hope to."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 pm

"I see well if I did not run into your Glaceon me and Nao would've been goners..we be buried in snow and nobody but Pokemon would have found our frozen bodies." She shuddered at the mere thought of such a fate.

Nao sniffed then her ears twitched. "Ee vee..Vee.." She heard something but she was not sure if it was anything deadly but there could be ANY dangerous Pokemon hiding in the snow but she decided to keep close to Glaceon watching her step.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

"Well I wouldn't consider that bleak of a fate, people and Pokemon alike are out and about pretty frequently especially during thaw to make sure those that risk crossing aren't getting into trouble...," she said, "For one IF your Eevee fell through the ice it wouldn't have stayed down there. My Lapras is released below the surface of the ice to help any who could fall into the wary waters below."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Maria rubbed the back of her head. "Well I guess I was worried about Nao for nothing but before I did not know of you Lapras so I guess you understand my worry Nao is my starter Pokemon and I care about her safety and well being above my own." She said as she watch the snowflakes blow in the frigid wind she found the snow and ice to be beautiful but she knew it could be just as deadly. "I guess I am not cut out for this I just came here recklessly and just overlooked the dangers." She then closed her eyes as the snow stung them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

"This place is very dangerous and I know that better than anyone. I can't be negligent here when it could cost someone's life. Azhure Point used to be near impossible to traverse but I took the responsibility of BREAKING that barrier but breaking it hasn't been easy. I took the responsibility of ensuring that people don't end up dead when they make the crossing. My Pokemon like Mamoswine, Glaceon, and Lapras are all natives that ensure the survival of trainers."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Maria smiled. "Well I'm glad that Glaceon was around its not like I have any Pokemon that are ice types and can handle this harsh climate but Nao is doing better in the cold then Spinarak." Because Nao of course had fur and Spinarak did NOT so she'd naturally due better in cooler climates such as Azhure Point, while Spinarak was better suited to the warmer woods and forests.

Nao continued to keep close to Glaceon sniffing every few steps and listening to the sounds around her making sure that they were not caught off guard by hidden Pokemon but she was my no means as good as the ice type stage of her evolution at such things.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am

"Your Pokemon had best learn how to survive in foreign climates; some of it will come with time and training with me perhaps. I will warn you now you will fight me for a badge in these wilds and you will be on your own with only their support and strength. That goes for my daughter and all who would challenge me. Kalyx....I imagine was likely harsh on you; she gets a lot of that from me.....so I apologize if she came off much to....brusque."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Maria nodded. "I know they will learn to adapt to different climates with training and I know by the time I challenge you for your badge I will be ready for it, but I think Nao has already gotten used to this harsh climate..and yeah she was a tad harsh but its not like none of the things she said were true, but she could of been a lot more err nice about but she is young so I get why she is like that." She said with a light smile, it was a bit odd hearing a teenager comment about someone being young when she was BARELY fourteen years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survival Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Test
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: