Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival Test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Survival Test - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Survival Test - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Survival Test - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Survival Test - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Survival Test - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

They were far from perfect or problematic. Nao had more difficulties than Spinarak did but Ibrixses attested that to Spinarak having a better balance and stepping over its own sticky smooth String Shot, "That's a good start for tonight. Let's have a dinner break; your Pokemon could use some time to warm up."

She learned a lot from just watching Maria's Pokemon to figure out what kind of training they needed.
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Maria wiggled her numb fingers to get the blood flowing through them again, her toes were numb to but her fingers had gotten the worse of it. "Yeah that sounds really good to me I'm really hungry." Her stomach grumbled as if on cue causing her to giggle and blush.

Nao was shivering just as much as her trainer was it was to be expected she was still not used to sub zero temperatures but she was starting to get used to she was a bit scared around ice due to her last encounter with it coming here that was something the energetic Pokemon did not wish to remember.

Spinarak was not shivering really but the face on his thorax had a teeth chattering expression now he was more hungry then tired or cold he ate a lot despite his small size.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Survival Test - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Survival Test - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Survival Test - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Survival Test - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:34 pm

"Food and then rest, both will be needed for you and your training partner. I'll go set up a sleeping bag inside the Gym. I apologize but most of my actual Gym trainers take the beds so until I can remedy that you will sleep in the main room probably by the pool."
Back to top Go down
Nao Yuuki

Nao Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Maria smiled. "Oh that is fine I am used to sleeping outside or in sleeping bags I am just glad I got a place to stay I know I am going to be here for awhile." She said as she put her shoes and socks back on her toes were still a bit numb but she felt the blood rush to them she yawned she was exhausted they had been through a lot the last couple days and the best thing for that was food and sleep.

Nao jumped on her trainers shoulder and sighed contently as Maria rubbed behind her ears letting out a happy. "Eevee!" She then smiled making a sound very much like a purr.

Spinarak just scuttled up her arm going onto her right shoulder since Nao already took her left Maria patted him on the head being mindful of the poisonous barb on his head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Ibrixses laughed lightly, "With your Pokemon curled up like that you won't have to worry about the chill in the room. Body heat is a great alternative to even a few extra blankets."

Ibrixses went and set up a sleep roll for her in the Gym. All of Ibrixses Pokemon were safe and asleep beneath the water. Once they were done with the meal, she washed her dishes. Her kitchen was pristine; like everything had an order and place. She put the dishes away, "I prepared a place for you to sleep anything else before the morning? I'd get your sleep, I rise EARLY."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Test   Survival Test - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Test
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: