Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
A New Beginning?! Left_bar_bleue0/8A New Beginning?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
A New Beginning?! Left_bar_bleue0/10000A New Beginning?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Concentration had never been an issue for Maple before Wavon Town was very active but it was quietly normally... Ever since the issue where her aide had up and betrayed her the League had been in an uproar, Mikani was a good friend but her activity kept Maple's lifestyle active as well, and to top things Ren announced he was coming to visit again. Work was getting VERY HARD for her to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
A New Beginning?! Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Beginning?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
A New Beginning?! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A New Beginning?! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Ren landed outside of Maples lab with the scientist he didn't take him there right away however, first he went to the pokemon centre and made a few calls and got some Pokemon League papers through the fax he filled the forms out and handed the scientist a pen "Once you sign this your an official scientist working for the league, these papers will give you enough of a reference, that Maple cant refuse your assistance" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
A New Beginning?! Left_bar_bleue0/10000A New Beginning?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

The scientist carefully read through them and signed here and there though deep down he felt anxious; he knew that researchers usually were BOUND to whoever did their funding but someone like Maple needed the best, "She doesn't get a choice in the matter? I thought they always carefully choose assistants that they and the funding can agree on."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:
A New Beginning?! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A New Beginning?! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"They do usually but your gettign a glowing referance from me personally, they cant say no and neither can Maple" He said with a wink as he took the poper "Alright lets go we cant leave Maple waiting can we?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:02 pm

The guy felt kind of guilty like the only reason he'd get anywhere near her was because he got the vouch. He didn't expect Maple to have anything less than SOME problems with taking a science aide she didn't know or choose personally. He wondered if Ren knew what would be coming out of THIS.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Ren knew that the other would drive Maple so crazy shes consider him a godsend; Hey Ibrixses said that he should give her competition; that didn't mean it had to be GOOD competition!

He knocked on Maples door ans waited for ehr to answeer.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:16 pm

He heard a groan of exasperation, obviously she was at a point where she was frustrated and TRYING to work, "Come in, Ren, I know its you."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Ren chuckeld as he walked in "Hey No need to sound frustrated, this isnt a social call" He said as he handed her the papers "The league wants you to have a new assistant, Im just delivering this guy to you" He said a she pointed behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Her head rose slowly from what she had been bent working over, "I was under the impression when they were speaking of searching for one they would allow me to gauge his competence and how it will impact my work. Send him back, I won't possibly sign up for a clumsy fool. I want his competency finals sent to my desk. These League bureaucrats NEVER get the fact their stupidity costs me. I've lost enough momentum for what they pay me annually and I'm not going to do it again."

Maple had NEVER been so matter-of-fact but she was truthfully at a peak for frustration. She hated being backed into a corner when she was so devoted to her task and others gave a care less.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:31 pm

"What do you think I have in my hand?" He said with a raised eyebrow "His competancy checks out hes passed all tests with near top marks, AND he admires your work..." He said softly "Look I wouldnt let this guy work here if we didnt check him out, just give him a chance" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:49 pm

"I am not messing around, Ren," her eyes flashed in passion which was unusual for her to be raring to go in a fight, "This is MY life's work. Every step of my life, every fiber of my being, my devotion is sown into these pages that represent my work, my passion! I've risked my life for this research recently and they laugh at it by sending some questionable clown into my midst without even consorting with me?! They pay the bills but I AM THE GENIUS behind it; they pay for ME. They pay for my best and I DEMAND it from them; I will give them my best but I demand they provide me the best and "I" WOULD KNOW THAT OVER THEM!"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Ren stared at herm, then started to laugh; he found it so CUTE when she got all riled up like that! The poassion burning in ehr eyes was worth the rant she gave him "Well like it or not he doesnt have anywhere else to go"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

"Like I said....take him back, if they had to resources to foist him onto me without saying a damn byword to me than they can house him until I figure out whether to accept him or not!"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Ren rolled his eyes at that "Im not your messenger boy Maple, tell them yourself" He whispered in her ear his breath tickling her neck, before he pulled back "We;'ll be in the Pokemon center" He said as he left gesturing the other to follow him, leaving Maple to vent.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:04 pm

"No but you sure can function as theirs," she bit back with a mere glance over her shoulder as she put her lab coat on; the woman had a GOOD point from where Ren was standing RIGHT NOW. He WAS being their messenger, "From what I've seen what goes one way can also go the other."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm

"Not really I do what I want I only came and did this personally to see you as well s do my job" He said with a smirk "Im not taking him back, so you'll just have to take it up with the league, goodnight Maple" He cooed with a wink before he left closing her door behind him.

"So far so good, she'll come around, she always does" Ren said to the meek aide with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:14 pm

"Oh, you can bet I will!"

._.;; "She always seemed softer......less vehement in appearance when you see her NOT in person."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:18 pm

"Shes not ussually like that, but shes had a hard few weeks, its been really stressful for ehr, trust me its not anything personal "Ren assured the aide "She;ll be calmer tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:19 pm

"Are you leaving me with her after that?! She doesn't want me here!"

The scientist was A TAD intimidated and a TAD admiring that display of Maples but intimidation won out.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm

"Not yet you'll be staying with me in the Pokemon Centre tonoight, by tomorrow She'll have calmed down and thought it over, hopefully to our benifit" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:29 pm

The scientist sighed in relief, "Thanks goodness......do you really think she'll calm down? She seemed pretty irrate."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Ren nodded Yeah she will she calms down after a few hours of peace, trust me Ive worked with ehr long enough to know"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:37 pm

"You've WORKED with her before? You are so lucky....we'll nothing to do tonight but wait for tomorrow to come."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:39 pm

"I 'm a part of the elite four when Im not doing that I do certain missions for the league, working along side her happens to be a perk" He admitted with a smile. "Alright I booked us some rooms its best to get some sleep" He said as they walked inside the centre and handed the aide a key.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Maple was up almost ALL NIGHT protesting her new "recruit" and for the most part the League was caving in slightly when she finally broke off the negotiations to get some sleep. As usual though she was up bright and early in the morning to continue them and to refute her company whenever they would return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?!   A New Beginning?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next