Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of a great friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of a great friendship Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a Beutiful friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Cloud woke up the morning of his fifteenth Birthday, today he was getting a gift from his friend, the local gym leader ibrixes, he grabbed the pokeball of his greatest friend Lucario and ran outside.

He didn't have to say goodbye to his mother or father because he didn't have any, his mother had ran away to sinnoh and became a gym leader, where he had gotten Lucario, who he named Nina. and his father had died a long time ago.

Running to the gym he ran face first into the door, which didn't open.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning of a great friendship Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning of a great friendship Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning of a great friendship Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning of a great friendship Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Soft steps were heard against the snow followed by a gentle ring of laughter. A jacket brushed against the snow behind her as she folded her arms and look over the youth from where he was on the snow on his back, "I take it you didn't get wind of my absence hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"owwwww"he said as he slid off the the door, hearing the laughter he turned and looked at his friend. "well i heard you were coming back today so i thought you were here."

He got up and dusted himself off
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning of a great friendship Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning of a great friendship Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning of a great friendship Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning of a great friendship Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"Hmmmm, I wonder who could've seen me in the big snowstorm I got through to divine my return today. Many complain about it but it was a brisk and refreshing walk. I very much enjoyed it," ONLY Ibrixses could passionate about the cold husk of a land she lead and represented. She reached out to help him up with a hand before she opened the Gym and once inside it she released her Cloyster and Lapras into a poll which frozen chucks of ice - icebergs respectively. Her Glalie poked out its head as she released Abomnasnow and Froslass too. She placed her hands gently on her hips and turned to him, "You are here for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:07 pm

"you forgot already?" he said sounding Hurt. " I am here for the birthday present you promised me."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh yes. I am afraid I did I had a lot of business a bit away and I had to visit my daughter and try to wrap things up with my husband," she sounded annoyed, it was obvious that with someone who knew her and her plight concerning Reox that she did NOT have ANY luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:35 pm

"man he is a bastard" he said, not likeing bad mouthing his hero, but he still was affraid of Brixie as he called her. "so did you get the Sneasel?" he asked her with hope in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well you didn't get here on time the DAY before I left and Sneasel went onto another trainer............however I recalled you want one bad so I haven't left you high and dry. I have ANOTHER one but it tends to be "delicate" in moodset, it is fully wild and has a nasty temperament want to take it?"

For Ibrixses she OFTEN chose the WORSE Pokemon because she wanted even the worse Pokemon to have a trainer that cares about them, someone who'd work to help them become better and while they were doing so they'd help their trainer be better in the process. It was the most difficult but most important to test - one to both the trainer and Pokemon. It was bonding with a Pokemon that Ibrixses denoted as MOST important above anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm

".... sure, a Pokemon is a pokemon, besides i think i can get it to like me" he responded with a grin
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:11 pm

"Depends.........on a lot of things mostly on you, your personality, and how you raise it though. You can do a bad job and anger it or a good job and get close with it. What have I told you about Pokemon? 90% of it is all about the relationship and the power joint cooperation brings out from that friendship. You remember me and Weavile?"

Weavile came from a Sneasel too, it had been Ibrixses FIRST Pokemon and from her husband.

( The Sneasel knows Frustration and Return attacks so have fun. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:40 pm

"okay i will," takeing the pokeball "come on Out sneasel" he said as Sneasel came out.
"Sneasel" Where am I?

"Hi Sneasel, I'm Cloud" he said Giving his hand

Sneasel took it looking confused, "Sneasel Snea?"Who are you?

"I'm your trainer, would you like to travel with me?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Ibrixses looked at it, she folded her arms, similar to how her Weavile did, "Will it do? It would have probably been ideal for you to have the baby one but you can learn just as much from training a wild one......Now once you leave her collect a maximum of FIVE badges before returning here. I will test you then, if you pass then I will send you with my blessing to the seventh Gym Leader and then eventually to Reox......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:58 pm

"Okay i will, ready Sneasel" he said

"Sneasel"I guess.

"alright" cloud said "Lets Go"

"wait he said, don't i get a pokedex and some pokeballs"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Ibrixses smirks, "I am afraid not from me......Sneasel will be NECESSARY for surviving the harsh route that links this town with other cities. To survive in the wild you will need Sneasel to lead you safety to the next town. Once there get information to go to Wavon Town where I told a friend of mine, Professor Maple you will be there for a Pokedex and your Pokeballs, understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

"okay I'll show you, i'll show all of you" He said and ran out hte door with sneasel behind him
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:45 pm

She exhaled, "So impatient, just like my daughter and my husband......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a great friendship   The Beginning of a great friendship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a great friendship
Page 1 of 1