Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Calix stood next to Tyranitar and was digging with her hands along with it. Tyranitar wasn't her Pokemon she belonged to her Father. Recently Tyranitar had its egg and since Larvitar hatched underground she was helping Tyranitar find a nice earthen nesting place for it to be comfortable. It had been weeks now waiting for it to hatch. Her hands were all dirty as she moved aside so Tyranitar could place its egg. She didn't think Tyranitar would attack her but they didn't like others messing with their offspring, she might upset it by accident, "What do you think Tyranitar? Deep enough?"

The hole was large, Calix herself could fit into it well and not be able to get herself out.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Tyranitar growled and nodded in approval as she gently placed the egg inside the hole before gently covering it with soil with its tail, Reox was watching from the doorway with a smile; He lived in a large wonder down mansion which hosted as a home for Chibi himself and his Pokemon, he rarely ever put them inside his pokeballs unless he want travelling otherwise the Pokemon were free to roam the house ans the grounds outside as much as they wanted.

It'll hatch soon Chibi" Reox said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:07 pm

"Mhmmm, Professor Maple says that Larvitar are rock skinned and they hatch underneath the ground," so Tyranitar and I were making a new one. Tyranitar moved its eggs almost weekly because Larvitar's egg sapped the soil of nutrients and after a while didn't benefit its growth in the egg if it had no nutrients to gain from its nest. So Chibi and Tyranitar often relocated the nest to secure and secret locations together.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:10 pm

"That's true" He said with a smile as he pet Tyranitars hard hid softly as the mother finished burying her egg "Haunter will guard it for you Tyranitar, don't worry" he said with a smile; he let the other pokemon he;d caught wander in the mansions well.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Chibi giggled, "That is hardly necessary, Tyranitar can be all the way across the mansion and still know if someone or something nears its nest."

She beamed, her father's Pokemon never had an egg before Tyranitar was the first. Chibi had been quick to help it care for it but she knew from her mother she was considered too young to be a Pokemon trainer yet. She'd have to wait for her to get her first Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:18 pm

I know but Haunter likes doing it, gives him more of a reason to be outside right buddy?" He said as Haunter suddenly became un-invisible and grinned and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Haunter was one of the few Pokemon that didn't get much of a turn out, since he wasn't a Dark type he didn't appear in as many battle as other Gym Pokemon. He was very fun to play with though. Haunter tended to have a great sense of humor coming in and out of vision to play and make funny faces. She giggled and went up to Haunter spoiling the ghost type with a strange blue poffin that had its favorite flavor. All of her Dad's Pokemon were spoiled, if not by him by her.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:29 pm

The Haunter was definitely more of a pet these days and nommed on the poffin happily As Reox chuckled; it was always Dark In DAsh City the Sun didn't reach here much because of the mountains blocking the sun so it was always cloudy skies which was perfect for both his dark and ghost types.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Chibi brought her hand against Haunter and pretended to stroke him. She could sort of touch him, Haunter was called the Gas Pokemon so it was made of spiritual gas that she could kinda feel and kinda not feel. It was hard to tell if Haunter felt it really either, he couldn't be harmed by Normal attacks so it could be he might not feeling her stroking of his side and cheek. Either way Chibi thought the thought is what counted so Haunter at least knew she cared about him. ^-^;;
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Haunter grind before he floated and over her head then sunk down so he his face was in front of her own and he pulled funny faces that made Reox and even tyranitar laugh while CHibi looked innocent and confused. "I think hes teasing you kiddo" He said amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:22 pm

She glomped her Dad and floored him, "So what are we going to do today? There is barely anything to do cause we barely get challengers and Mommy never visits?" =/
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Reox caught her and scooped her up; Chibi had a point the City was really quiet and deserted because of the incident 10 years ago so it was just a close knit community and Reox. "I'm sure Mommy will visit soon" He said with a smile; Oh he KNEW Ibrixses would be around sooner or later re-demanding their divorce; had been ignoring her lawyers letters for the past 6 months so she was bound to be irritable right now.

(XD)

"How about we got up the hills and have a picnic?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:35 pm

She frowned, "Why does Mommy keep sending those weird men to deliever her letters and stuff? She doesn't visit much anymore......"

Ibrixses visited rarely even though her glacial hell hole didn't get much tourism or challenges. Calix was too young to understand that her mother wanted a divorce and when Ibrixses did have the men come usually they carried books and letters for her from her mother apparently to indulge her education and for her to enjoy. She smiled, "Okay, come on Haunter let's go pack it."

Haunter wouldn't be able to help of course cause he wasn't physical but having him around was fun and it wasn't like with Tyranitar RIGHT THERE he was needed to guard the egg RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:39 pm

"Well they're like...the post man she send you books and things to read doesn't she? and she send me important adult letters" He said not ready to tell her that they were divorce papers, he usually spent his time throwing them in the hair and make his houndoom burn then with his flamethrower as a form of training without even opening them, he'd have seem it all before.

Hunter grinned and followed the little girl faithfully and
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Calix still felt like her mother could at least SHOW up to give them herself, the girl hadn't seen her mother for like two or three times a YEAR since she had come to live with Daddy at age 3. Reox had been a good Daddy to her but very angry at her mother for a while.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Reox smiled and followed Chibi while Tyranitar guarded her egg he helped the little girl make sandwiches and snacks to take up to the hill with a smile; it was a quiet life but he wouldn't change it for anything he loves his daughter his Pokemon and his job.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Chibi was standing on a stool and typing bit by bit with her fingers in a slow fashion. She hadn't learned to type fast yet and she was making an email to her mother. She had been trying to convince Ibrixses for ages that in helping with the Gym Pokemon she knew how to take care of her own but her mother remained unconvinced and not exactly nurturing of her talent.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Once the meal was all packed up he waited for CHibi to finish typing *Ready to go? Haunter and Misdreavus can come too" He said with a smile as the two ghost pokemon circled each other playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:16 pm

"Yeah," she frowned and dumped her attempt to email her mother back, looking a tad discouraged as she grabbed her stuff. The email had been discarded haphazardly and the program wasn't even exited out of so Reox could quickly backtrack and see exactly what Ibrixses had said in response to Calix.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:20 pm

"Go get your coat" He said as he ruffled her head as she left he did indeed scan the computer to see what Ibrixes put.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"Okay," it was cool cause of no sunlight and the mountains climate was cool. For Ibrixses she had encouraged her to study and maybe experience Pokemon in a school setting going so far as to suggest the girl go to one away from the gym, like a private school so that she experienced more then just experiences with her Father's trained gym Pokemon. Ibrixses had even offered to present this opportunity by paying for it if she wanted to but with her small frown it was obvious she had NOT wanted to.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:26 pm

"...Hmph" Reox snorted as he closed the computer down annoyed; he knew Inbrixses meant well but he had little faith in CHibis talent, even his most volatile of pokemon misdrevious favored CHibi over him thanks to their talents.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:31 pm

For Chibi she loved the Gym and she loved her Father but there was only so much glamour to watching your Father cream challengers in only a few turns with one or two Pokemon at best. She wanted to try her own hand and have the opportunities he had when he was little notably though Chibi would start WAY earlier then most trainers and probably earlier then he had too.
Back to top Go down

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Reox smield as he scooped her up and they headed off together to the hill chibi in one arm and the basket in the other as he walked the ghost pokemon following them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Underneath the ground the small egg began moving, normally no one would be able to notice it. The soil was not moving or showing signs of being disturbed but with its mother right on the surface it was likely Tyranitar WOULD feel the disturbance as Larvitar began to hatch. Of course that was only half of it, once hatch it would have to burrow to the surface. This act would develop its strength and allow it to get used to moving.

Chibi smiled and said, "Daddy what Pokemon did you start with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next