Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren's journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Ren's journey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:21 pm

"HmmmWHy don;t you try out Shadow?" He asked; Shadow was the only nickname hes ever given his pokemon; it was the name of his Mightyena which had been his starter. He tossed out a pokeball and out came Mightyena with a friendly growl and nod; CHibi had played with Rens pokemon too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

She smiled, "Larvitar, let's break the ground with a Take Down."

Larvitar with surprising speed for its age and level quickly jumped into the fray and went charging for Mightyena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Shadow grinned at that and dodged the others attack easily "Impressive, Shaow let the next attack hit" He said and the Mightyena nodded and braced itself.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

"Larvitar, down and then up with Brick Break."

Larvitar slid on the ground right under Mightyena and jumped up, spinning once in the air for momentum of its weight for its Brick Break. Had Mightyena not been extremely high leveled for a dark type the fighting type attack would have hurt but considering the lapse of levels its attack would be easy for Mightyena to take and move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Mighteyena took it and managed to stagger "Impressive you Larvitars speed and strngth is very good for its level...however Mightyena, bite" he said Mighyene charged and clamped its jaws around Larvitar but it didnt hurt the pokemon "Its still a baby so its relfexses when attacked ar still sluggish and In pretty sure its endurance isnt as good as it should me, you need to work on those aspects, counter its weaknesess"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

"Well Larvitar tries to use its small form to dodge but sometimes it is difficult for it to correctly dodge when it is in a certain position and I don't know how to increase its endurance.......," Calix knew quite a lot but it seemed she wasn't afraid to say when she just didn't know and needed to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm

"Its alright, as a baby its still a little unsteady on its feet it takes training for ti to be perfectly nible but its impressive so far" he said with a smile "As for endruance you have to make its hide hard which means training its hard skin to be harder and to bounce of dammage; Reox used toi het his houndour to tackle his larvitar in the body over and over to increase his stone skins hardness"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 pm

"So maybe I should partner him with my other Pokemon so they have a similar level and won't easily knock each other out while practicing for endurance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Ren nodded "Hai TRraining your pokemon agaisnt each other is a great way for them to train together and bond with not only you but the pookemon they fight alongside too" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

"Great, and I suppose that gives them a great way to learn together and grow a lot faster," Calix had thus far did a lot of special training but one at a time, it took a lot of her time and in some cases it was needed for the Pokemon but she didn't have much free time if she did that, if she trained a few together at a time it would cut it considerably and maybe benefit them in the long run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 pm

"Hai its very good training esspecilly for those pokemon who are at a lower level thna some of your others, its a good chance to make them all an even level"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yeah.....never good to rely just on one Pokemon to pull you through in a battle."

Calix wasn't doing that but she notably had an easier time with others then some. She'd have to try this out. She knew Sneasel was trying to perfect an Ice type attack, it would be a good way to test Larvitar's endurance but she had to make sure Sneasel wouldn't overdo it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Ren nodded and smiled "With the right sort of training agaisnt the raigh pairs you'll have them lebveled up and strong in no time"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yeah Larvitar is weak to Sneasel but it has the training to give Sneasel a run for his money too with those fighting abilities. They can both test limits and build endurance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

"Thats a good idea as long as neither of them over do it it should be a good experiance for them both" Ren said.

"Hai it should" Reox said with a soft smile as he approached them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:39 pm

"DADDY!!!"

She quickly vaulted the space between them and enthusiastically glomped him so hard that she made him swagger his balance just like Larvitar had made Mightyena do with its practice attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Reox chuckeld as he managed to catch ehr "Hows the training going?"

"So far so good ^^" Ren said with a thumbs up "Chibi how about you let Larvitar and Sneasel battle? Explain to them its training only and the aim is not to knock eath other out merely to practiser and improve their skills" he said befor ehe ushered Reox away who held a dreamy look on his face "...What did you do?"

"...Kissed Ibrixses" He said with a smile

"...Really and she let you?>" He said surprised befor ehe grinned "Sop...sdid she hit you?"

"No...I stopped myself"

"WHAT!? Are you nuts!" Renm said wide eyed at that "That was a chance to you know, get closer <.<"

"If id slept witrh ehr she;d probably jsut hate me more...she was furious after I fin ished kissing the life out of her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 pm

"Alright," she pulled out another Pokeball and threw it into the air, letting Sneasel join her and Larvitar, that had certainly gone fast as a training sessions, faster then most of them she had on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 pm

"She doesnt hate you...shes just hiding her feelings Im sure of it...just be careful about nyou morther in law, its hwer you need to watcdh for alriught?" He said and Reox nodded "Got it" he said ebfore he smirled as he watched Chibi train her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:20 pm

"Sneasel, Icy Wind."

Sneasel vaulted into the air and fired a frigid torrent of hail and cold wind at Larvitar.

"Keep it up Larvitar, use Rock Slide to defend."

Larvitar crushed up the ground and rocks and ground went flying to negate the Icy Wind. Before it went in and delivered a Brick Break right into Sneasel who promptly went flying into a wall.

"Oh no!" Calix went to see if Sneasel was okay, in battle that was a nice improvisation on Larvitar's part but it had nearly knocked out Sneasel, she had to make sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Reox watched this and smield "Careful Chibi if thrye too hurt you coul use a potion on him and start again, its a good way of keeping the trianign going but eventually there goign to need rest" He called.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:36 pm

"Yeah I know.......Larvitar didn't mean it, he just kinda got into it. You okay Sneasel?"

Sneasel glowered and its clawed fist glowed blue-white with ice as it jumped up and pummeled its fist into Larvitar and sent him flying.

Calix reacted fast and went back if only to make sure Larvitar ended up in her arms.

"SNEASEL!!!!! Stop that, both of you that's enough. I understand fighting and training together but brawling won't get EITHER of you stronger and I won't condone it. We are on this journey as friends not enemies. God knows we have enough opponents without making our own allies our enemies. Larvitar didn't mean it and I am sure he was very sorry."

"Lar," it said, the ice attack had done the same degree of damage as its Brick Break had but it didn't look mad, it looked like it was hurt but seemed to think it had deserved that for landing the first blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Reox frowned at that and picked up Sneasel bu uuts fur "Oi, knock it off, yopur anger will get you nowhere in a battle" He said "You need to be controlled and focused" He said before setting the pokemon back down "Upset CHibi and Ill hurt you" he said with a dark aura hangiong over him, enbough to make even DARK pokemon scared of him

No one upset CHibi. Not human OR pokemon.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm

._.

Calix had the sense to feel sorry and scared for her own Pokemon, Daddy was rarely super angry but when he was there was no rage like his, no Gyarados could rage as bad as he did when angered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Reox then suddenly smield and everything was normal again "Okay continue training ^^" hes aid,l Ren was laughing his ass off at this becuase sneasal was almsot cowering without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's journey
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next