Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Calix glanced at it and instantly she frowned, she knew this one would be a challenge. It took a while for Larvitar and Sneasel to both put out the generator with the Elekids around it and now this massive Pokemon had SEVERAL for her to try to settle and contend with. She glanced to Mech, "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Mech thinks for a bit. "we need to lure him away from the those generators...see how power keeps arcing to him?...if you can get him to ether get to a wall...ooorrr...get him right between the genrators...I doudt that even it could handle that much power..." Beldum floats in the air, getting itself all pumped up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm

"Yeah but I don't want to put my Pokemon there, I am not THAT crazy and Pichu is too small to withstand damage from that current to lure it there."

To be honest Calix doubted if LARVITAR would withstand that much electricity, it was the first time she realized that usual type immunities didn't mean a Pokemon's training didn't need to be well rounded to get around more powerful attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:40 pm

mech contueis to think. "..well..for now the Pokemon sesm asleep or distracted....Let see if we can ether get around it....the Volt Battery has got to be around here somewhere..." mech start to sidle along the walls, wokring his away around the Generators. "...huh?...." he spys a panel and smirk,, fliping it open. "...wow...this stuff is beary togther...." he start to fiddle with it, Beldum is no longer humming as not to get the attention of th Huge Pokemon
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Calix looked around but she didn't send out her Pokemon, she didn't want them to get cut off from her or gain attention of the Pokemon as she followed him silently.

The only Pokemon out now was Pichu who was quietly on her shoulder, looking almost lovingly at the electricity sparking even if it was HARM it gravely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Mech cuts the wires, the Generator slowly powers down, the large Pokemon stirs and flaots into the air. "..crap..." Mech move quickly around the generator as the Magnazone floats toward the door. "..it's awake....at least he's less powerful then before....but for now he can't see us..." he mumbles, Beldum hugs the generator tightly, trying to look like part of it
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 am

"We better work and fast," she threw out her Pokeball, "Murkrow, use Haze."

The bird Pokemon came out and blanketed the battlefield in a dark DENSE fog.

Calix then frowned and said, "Sorry guys but Larvitar, Sneasel, I need you out here."

Larvitar and Sneasel both came out, "Let's go."

Sneasel hefted Larvitar with its speed onto the ceiling again and Larvitar scored a hit breaking the area of the ceiling around it into dangerous pieces.

Sneasel took a more stealthy approach, clinging to the ceiling with its claws as best as it could. It grinned and its hand when into a Ice Punch, it brought its hand back and wedged its claws deep in as the arm fell into place the ice made the ceiling buckle. Sneasel brought its arm back again. With one claw holding it up there in place firmly he used the other one to cause stress on ceiling.

Larvitar one the other hand had no way to stay up there and ended up jumping down again after its hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 am

The Magnazone turns aound, following the noise, he looks up ".Magna....zone..." eletricy jumps from it's boy as it prepares it attac. Suddnely Beldum dashes forward, slaming into it's side, the attack fireing off itno the wall. the wall glows with an intense heat, the area glowing red.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:57 am

Murkrow deepends the fog, Haze was enough to prevent stat changes of any kind on any of the Pokemon because of its denseness. It didn't promise a loss of accuracy but it could make it hard to find and hit an enemy.

"Larvitar, go, use Rock Slide."

Larvitar rolled and slammed its body into the ground. The first time it didn't manage to pull it off, the second hit made debris and ground stir up and hit into Magnezone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 am

The Magnazpne struggles under the debris, trsying to free itself. Beldum drops on to of Magnazone, trying to keep it under as Mech makes his way arcoss the room to the other Generator.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:10 am

Sneasel was still trying to make it give way the hard way, by collateral damage.

Calix stayed with Larvitar to keep Magnezone busy, "Rock Slide again. Keep it down. We have to buy time."

Larvitar tried again slamming down more debris with Mud and ground on Magnezone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am

Suddnely Magnazone floats up with all the debris floating off of it. (Gravity Rise) ">..Mag.....na...zone..." It's eye lands on Larvitar, eletricy jumping from it's body, powering up for the next attack. Beldum, unable to take the eletricy shocking him floats at Larivtar, grabbing him as he lift her into the air, trying to make him a harder target to hit.

Mech is woring feverishly on the panel of the generator, cutting away at the wires trying to shut it down as fast as he can.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:26 am

( Its Magnet Rise, that is the move you were thinking of xD )

"Larvitar, DIG."

Larvitar jumped down and burrowed into the ground. It wouldn't hit Magnezone if it was using Magnet Rise but it would be able to use it as a defensive measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:35 am

(yeah ^//^")

"..and...out!" the secound genenrator powers down, the Magnazone seems to sag in the air. "...Magna....zone?...." he looks about sleepily, trying to stay in the air. Mech look from behind the Generator. "Take him out now! he's weak! Beldum, Take Down!" Beldum rears up and slams into him squarly on the top of it's head
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 am

"Go Larvitar, Brick Break!!"

Larvitar brought up his arm and slammed it down hard on Magnezone's steel body. The steel type didn't fare well against fighting moves.

"Sneasel, finish it off, use Ice Punch."

Sneasel jumped down and spun to give it a speedy momentum and brought its icy clawed fist right into Magnezone before landing next to Larvitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 am

Magnazone struggles to take the barrage of attacks, but all in vain, it falls to the ground with a heavy thud. the eletricy jumping from it leaves as the large Pokemon powers down, it's eye going black. Mech smiles "well, that went pretty then I expected..." Beldum hums happily. "..now to find the battery...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am

Pichu jumped off of Calix's shoulder and ran to where Magnezone had been, it was out of sight until Calix and Mech were to follow it. Pichu on the other hand tried to hug and snuggle against the battery happily, as an electric type Pichu LOVED it as much as Magnezone probably had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 am

Mech smiles "..good find..." He picks up the battery (and Puchu) to have a look at it. "..how intresting...well...guess Pichu gets dibs on it after all, she found it first..." Mech puts Pichu back down. Beldum contueis to hum happily.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 am

"Pi-pichu!!"

Pichu beamed and hugged it tight.

Calix giggled, "Awww that's cute, thanks a lot Mech. That will make Pichu happy. She's a cutie isn't she? It looks like you got a new friend out of this experience though. An Elekid right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 am

"yeah, been letting him rest from the battle, but he'll be fine...he..Mappa will be pleased to hear about this..." Mech makes his way back thoght the room, carefully ging around the Voltorbs again.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 am

"Mappa?"

Calix returned Murkrow, Larvitar, and Sneasel after praising them for a job well done. Then she took Pichu and its newfound battery into her arms and followed Mech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am

"yeah, he's the one tht sorta started this whole Dungeoneering thing. He wants to be part of the Pokemon League, but for now he jsut runs it as a sort of side intrest for Trainers that seem skilled enough to be "Explorers" He showed me the Metal Cage, which was Luckily in my town. Now I jsut need to send him a note about the treasure and the pokemon in the Dungeon.."

Mech walks past the gate. Beldu still humming "..your in an offly good Mood Beldum..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 am

"Oh..........I see. Well Pichu is happy so thanks a lot. Pichu is my youngest and when she is happy I am too."

"Pi-pichu!!!" electricity sparked around its cheeks and it snuggled in a hug next to the battery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:31 am

Mech smiles " your welcome, we really should try doing that again sometimes..but for now, my new Pokemon needs some medical attetion..."

Beldum contueis to hum.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 am

"Yeah, mine too. They are all tired out. I wonder what my sixth one is going to be. I have a team of five right now. Only room for once more with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: