Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Calix grabs a hold of Pichu who is still clinging possessively to HER battery. Electricity playfully sparking harmlessly from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Mech heads out the entrance of the town and looks around. "..huh...looks like we're early.." Elekid climbs of Metang and sits down, dozing slightly. Metang jsut floats there, enjying the breeze.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:23 pm

"That's fine," she pulled out two Pokeballs and released Murkrow and Sneasel so both of them could have time to explore the evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Metang floats by Murkrow. Elekid contueis to snooze, small bits of static charge jup between his "prongs" Mech couties to look about for Mappa.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Murkrow gives Metang a warning peck to get away, it liked to have its own space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Metang waves it off. "Metang..." He floats back toward Mech, who is looking around still "...ahhh, there he is.." he smiles as the sound of wingflaps can be heard.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Murkrow suddenly vanishes and hits Metang under its guard with a Pursuit and hit it before flying off. It wasn't one to be ignored when it was bothered by something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Metang hum's annoyed but does not chase. "oh e nice Metang.." Metang make a whining noise. "..yes yeh, but you annoyed her first..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm

"I am sorry Murkrow isn't the friendliest, my friendly Pokemon are Pichu and Stunky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Mech shurgs "it's ok...ahhh, there he is..." A Person riding on a Pigeot lands on the roud. he loopsidedly climbs off, a large backpak on him . "hey Mech, long time no see. So, you finally beat the "Metal Cage"? " he laughs, a Smeargle climbing off the Pigeot, regainig his balance. Mech smiles back "yeah, but I ddn't do it on my own...Claix helped me...." He smiles at Calix
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:38 pm

"Nice to meet you, I couldn't have done it without my own Pokemon though," she dumped all the credit where it should be, with those who deserve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Mappa nods. "..I see..may i see what all you found?..I'm not taking it, jsut keeping it documented...with enough eviednce that these "Dungeons" have good treasures, I may even get it into the Pokemon league. Smeargle nods along with Mappa.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 pm

"Yeah, just don't take it from her or Pichu will give you both the shock of your life."

Calix felt she had given him fair warning ENOUGH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Mappa thinks '..I see...ok...well..we jsut need a good picture and a description of what the treasure does..." Smeargle get to work on the drawing/panting, working quickly while letting Pichu holds her battery.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm

"I am not sure what it does for sure but I know Pichu hasn't parted from it since she found it." ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Mappa looks at Pichu. "..you sure it has magntized to her?..." he pokes it gently. Smeargle snorts, annoyign that Mappa was messing with the battery before he could finish.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Pichu growled at him and gave him a Static outburst, it wasn't a full blown Thundershock but it was a warning.

Calix giggled, "Not sure but do YOU REALLY WANT to find out cause I am not going to mess with it to find out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Mappa flats out his hair '..right...right..." he step away. "well, it seems ti increase it's attack...and may be magntized to her.....guess I'll leav eit at that...you done Smeargle?" Smeargle nods, holding up a detaisl picture of the Volt Battery. Mappa smiles ' good,...one more Dungeon Conquered..now to see if I can find...or maybe beat another one..." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Pichu didn't have an metallic or magnetic properties to her so it was hard for her to be magnetized so it OFFICIALLY however it was obvious it didn't want to let the battery go, so she was very ATTACHED to it.

"Maybe yet I'll find one with dark types, I'd like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:44 pm

"oh?...Dark type huh?..." Mappa losk over severl of his sketchs. "..Dark....Dark...I do have one....let see....Seasel town......ahhh, yes...Dark Heart....." He lays out the map. "it's a region of the forest that is always dark...why it's intresting is tht it seems to move around the forest, msot of the time it's slightly near the middle, but other times it's near the edges.....I have no idea of what Pokemon is in charge of this Dungeons...but I do now that the treasure can be used by Trainers as well as Pokemon..." he closes the map. "..intrested?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:47 pm

"You bet I am!!!"

Calix sounded all interested as well, "That will be like a homecoming for my Murkrow too because I caught it around that area RIGHT in the forest. She sounded psyched for another training opportunity in another of these DUNGEONS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Mappa smiles. " let see....yeah, it's about your lvl....and Mech can come along as well...." he hands Calix the map. "Now be sure to give me a cal as soon as you find that treasure..or another othe trainers that want to be Explorers. Mappa climbs onto his Pigeot. "see ya around!" he call as Smeargle clings on ans they take off into the sky.

Mech smiles "..you sure look ready for this..." Metang nods along with him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Calix unfurled the map to look at it, she glanced at it to decipher it as her Pichu looked up and blinked while it was hugging its new Volt Battery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 pm

Mech glances at it as well. "..so you know that town?...." Metang looks as well, not that can could understand it. Elekid contueis to snooze.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:17 pm

"Well I have been there per say, I don't really KNOW it but Murkrow came from there so it is like her home of sorts. She know the place from her aerial knowledge. Stunky came from that forest too so he'd know it by ground."

She sweatdropped, "Besides Stunky might be a bit more useful, his special ability Stench keeps enemies away like wild Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: