Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 am

"oh? what ya looking for? all we really have around here sre Steel and Eletric types.." Mech hands the nurse his Pokeballs along with Beldum.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 am

Calix smiled, "I want to find Dark types, I am a dark type trainer. My Stunky is a Poison/Dark type, my Sneasel is Dark/Ice, Larvitar isn't now but its evolved form is a Rock/Dark type, and Murkrow is Dark/Flying. Pichu is my only NON dark type and that is because she hatched for me and saw me. I am like Pichu's mama so I can't leave her behind just because she isn't like my other Pokemon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 am

Mech thinks "..I see..well, Mappa might know where some Dark Pokemon could be...or we could jsut go look outselves." he gets back his Pokemon and lets out EleticKid, which is still dizzy from the battle. "..Eletickid..." he shakes his head
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am

"That would be a great help, I am on a journey to become a master dark trainer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 am

Mech nods "alright then, we can go in the morning..Bledum has had plenty of fun today and Elekid has been though alot as we........say..where is Bledum?" mech looks around for his floating Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 am

Calix looked at him, "Not sure, I thought he was with you."

She had been handing off her Pokemon to Nurse Joy so they could recover too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 am

Mech goes looking around the building. Evetnually finding him. "..he..looks like had had a bit of a change on the way here..." Mech smiles, a Metang now floating over his shoulder, still with the same happy humming as Beldum had.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 am

"A Metang huh?"

Calix glanced at it, "Now it can use more then Take Down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 am

Mech nods "yup, he'll be even more help now" Metng hums. "..I think he's jsut excited that he has arms now..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

Calix chuckled, "Larvitar and I aren't sure about evolution for him but Metang sure looks stronger. Larvitar and I are going to have to train that much harder so you don't pass us up on training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 am

Mech nods "he, Larvitar stroung, it won't take him too long to evolve.." Metang floats over and p[ats Pichu on the head now that he finally can " Met Met Metang"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Calix sweatdropped, "Well to be honest I don't know if he WANTS to evolve and that is fine by me truthfully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Mech shrugss "well, all Pokemon are diffrent, so it's possible." He pats Elekid head, he seems to like it.

Metang contuies to play with Pichu, placing her on his head as he floats around and continues to float around the building.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Pichu didn't like that too much and it seemed to just want down and back with Calix. It started crying and finally it let Metang have it in a Thundershock, one that had been juiced up by Pichu having held onto the battery.

Calix looked shocked, "Pichu. Oh man," she looked a bit embarrassed, "Is Metang okay?"

She recollected Pichu, the baby Pokemon could be kind of hard to deal with sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Metang shakes it off, he grabs her gnetly and put her down, trying to hum softly.

" you were fine Metang, you jsut got her a little scared" mech pats Metang on the head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that. She is still a bit little and I think her electricity got juiced a bit from that Volt Battery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:38 pm

"ahhh, it's ok" Metang nods along with Mech. "So do stay the night or head out now?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well where is he cause if it is far away my Dad has to come too."

She was only five and her Dad would worry if she went off on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Mech thinks for a bit '..let see...he should be close to town, he's been out and able looking for Dungeons and I know he's been around here severl times..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:48 pm

"As long as we don't go too far away we'll be good to head out once I get all my Pokemon back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Mech nods "alright then" he walks over to the phones. "i'll give him a call jsut to make sure he's in the area" he punchs in the number and calls up a green haired boy, who seem rather distracted, but after a bit he alls down and says hat yes, he will be near Flior Town.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:19 pm

In the meanwhlie Calix was called back and retrieved her Pokeballs from the Nurse's care with a smile and a thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Mech walks back to Calix "Alright, he'll meet us at the entrance to the city in about an hour." Metang hums. "so we have a little bit of time to get there I guess"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

"I suppose so. Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Mech nods. "yeah I'm ready...Come on you two..." Elekid climbs on top of Metang as he floats after Mech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: