Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm

The Eletikids are down , all fainted, but there is still that humming. Suddnely a small swarm of Magnemites appear, floating besdie eachouther, forming a Magneton. "The buzzes now become hostile. Mech shutters "....he's tough...even fore ground types...he has a move that seems to overpower the strength...watch out...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Larvitar bounced down and stood besides Sneasel, it wouldn't be easy but she'd do her best, "I can't give it anything more then our best. Let's keep a sharp eye on our enemies you two. After all we have agitated them in damaging the generator."

Calix glanced back at Mech, "Hurry up and catch one of those Elekid, they are prime electric Pokemon and you could likely use the addition to your team."

She wouldn't have been happy had she weakened them and he took it upon himself to catch Pokemon that she weakened but she didn't look like she was going to catch them herself so she gave him the encouragement to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 am

Mech tosses out a Pokeball, it hits the one that had been plugged ino the Generator and is pulled in. Mech lets it sit for a while, the Magnaton was acting a little to hostile to get close to.

Magnaton floats around, suddnely emiting a loud shriek. (SuperSonic_. Mech covera his ears, Beldum's float become lopsideded for a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 am

Calix knew that Supersonic wasn't all that accurate but when it struck it could mean trouble unless something stopped it, "Larvitar, use Screech to set off the waves."

Larvitar started giving a high pitched screech of matching intensity as a sound wave to cancel out Supersonic.

"Sneasel!! Get in there and use Leer."

Larvitar's Screech normally would have HARSHLY lowered the opponents defense but it and Supersonic cancelled each other out having no effect on either side.

Sneasel's Leer on the other hand WOULD make Sneasel able to slip into the opening and lower the opponents defenses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 am

Sudnely, one section of Megnaton dashes forward and fires off thundershock, then another secound slams into Sneasel againh with another attack then the las part slams into Sneasel and shots off a Soark attack (Tri-Attack+ 2 Thundershcoks+Spark)

Be;dum shakes it off the SuperSonic and Does Take Down to slams aside the thrid part of Magnaton into the wall, the other two sections following after it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 am

Sneasel goes sliding across the floor, taking damage from it but enduring the hit. It gets up and aims a blast of Icy Wind at its opponents. Hitting them all with a frigid breeze of air.

"Let's go, finish them off!! Ice Punch."'

Sneasel focuses its Ice power into its clawed fist and nails the Magneton, putting enough force behind it to send its opponent sprawling back. It was obvious that Calix HAD trained with Sneasel quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am

The Magnaton reforms, shaking off the loose ice on it. the Magnaton star tto spin around themselves. Suddenly,, they slam into eachother, fireing off the attack Sonicboom.

Beldum, dodges Ice Winds, moving toward the downed Eletickid, making sure it doens't get away.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 am

"Let's try a double Take Down shall we? Larvitar, Take Down! Sneasel, help it up!"

Sneasel jumped nearly Larvitar and gave it a big boost into its jump. Larvitar gathering great strength from combining its strength with Sneasel's speed that it it slammed into the Magneton and dealt even MORE damage.

Calix seemed to noticed that Magneton gained damage from Larvitar's rocky hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 am

Beldum follows up, flipping so he knocks Larvitar up and driving his claws into the top part of Magnaton, the Top is smashes ino the wall, breaking it apart. the other two parts of Magnaton now look confused and lost, looking about worriedly.
Mech finally gets a chance to get capture EletricKid, eh tosses out the Pokeball and it hits him, takiing him in and capturing him.

(not sure if I alwasy did that yet >//>")
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 am

( I think you threw the Pokeball but just had to retrieve it ^^;; )

"Larvitar AGAIN, Take Down!"

Larvitar this time slammed right into the two confused ones who were off guard and smacked them back into the third.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:12 am

Thre three smash togther, breaking apart all of them. mech smiles and picks up the Pokeball. "now we are past the point I can help....he...you seem pretty good at this....why not be a Pokemon Explorer?" Beldum hums floating over his shoulder as he waslk over, taking off the blockaids on the next door.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 am

"You think so?"

Calix did blush just a little from the praise, it was keeping her on her toes but her Pokemon were doing well from working together.

She returned Larvitar and Sneasel, she wanted them to rest up a bit cause they had fought so hard.

"Maybe I will, it would be nice to tag team with you again if we get this one conquered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 am

He smiles, taking off the rest o the debri and opening the door. The next room looks rather turn up, Machinart laying broekn on the grounds and walls. eletric jumping from open power srouces. Mech looks about. "...odd...no Pokemon here...." he scratchs his head "...werid..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 am

"Well don't make a judgement of that prematurely, let's scout the area. Murkrow I choose YOU."

Murkrow came out of its Pokeball and started soaring carefully across the room, scouting for anything dangerous or suspicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 am

Murkrow sees severl loose panels along the floors, they could be hidnign soemthing.

Beldum floats forward, looking about. Mech steps forward, looking over the computers "..wonder what tore this place up?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 am

Murkrow screeched out and Calix went to join over where Murkrow was rather then muse with Beldum and Mech. She wanted to see what alerted her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

The paenls move slightly. Mech shrugs "guess there are Pokemon here...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 am

"Murkrow, unveil them. Use Wing attack to knock them loose."

"Krow," it swooped down and its wings hit the panels off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 am

Inisd ethe compartments are at least 20 sleeping Voltorbs, theyr slight rolling making the panels move. Bledum looks curisly at them . "guess we snuc up on them...do we pass them by?" mech whsipers
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

Calix looked like she wanted to avoid them, "Oh man a Self destruct from all of them could blast the whole place and us sky high."

She held out her arm silently for Murkrow to return to her quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 am

Mech slowly starts to pass over the Voltorbs, Beldum silently following suit.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 am

Calix carefully passed with Murkrow, she didn't make a sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 am

Mech slips to the door, pushing it up and going inside. stopping to make sure Calix gets thought before he closed this one.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

She joined him into the next room, taking a look around at what they had to deal with in this room. Mech would maybe know the layout but considering they got this far together they were going along blind since neither of them knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm

The next room looked like the core of the buidling, severl large generators are running and pumping power out to the rest of it. a Single Pokemon sits between them, relaxing between the jumping eletriclty. "...Magna...zone.....Magna....zone...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dreams   The Rise of Dreams - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dreams
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Flior Town-
Jump to: