Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Second Day - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:08 pm

The place was utterly silent, Ibrixses wasn't there only her Pokemon but all her MAIN battlers were gone meaning they were out with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 pm

"IU guess she isnt here....where could she...Ibrixses mother house maybe?" He frowned he knew where that was but he;d neevr been he didnt like her and Ibrixses mother CERTIANTLY didnt like him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:37 pm

"Worth a try, Calix would have come out if she so much as heard you looking for her..," Ren frowned, "Maybe this would be a good time to explore for links though. Maybe her grandmother's house might have clues for us to pick up, of course we can only manage that if the hag is GONE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:41 pm

"I have no doubt shes gone that old bat wont want to be around the way I feel about ehr at the moment" He said wiuth a slight growl "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:41 pm

"Right, well even I know where her house is so come on," Ren led the way to go to her house. Arriving there and then stopping, "So how do you want to proceed? xD We are coming uninvited to a person's house when they might not be home." >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Reox just smirked befor ehe kicked Ibrixses mothers door down with a smirk "Thats how we'll proceed" He said wiuth a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 am

Ren ALMOST would have facepalm but he had half expected a response like that from his brother considering there was NO LOVE between Reox and his mother-in-law.

At least ONE of their objectives became accomplished because Calix greeted them almost instantly after hearing the commotion, "Daddy!! Uncle Ren!!! Look!! Grandma asked me to take care of Eevee for her."

The Eevee was growling in Calix's arms at the two brothers and the damage done to the door. Calix on the other hand didn't get THEY were the ones who did it, "Grandma's door broke." =/

Finding leads on Ibrixses and her mother might prove to be HARDER then finding a little girl who was happy to see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 am

"Oh did she -__-" Reos said not looking ahppy at this; he thought it down right RUDE of the btich to ask his daughter to look after her eevee; he was already planning on dying the eevees fur pink or something equally evil.

"Chibi you go play in the garbedn with Eeevee will you?>" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 am

She frowned, "But Calix is hungry now......," her stomach didn't growl but she looked like she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 am

Reox sighed and looked ar Ren "You loook around here I'll take her for something to eat" He mutte3red as he pet her hair "Okay then lets get some breakfast"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 am

"Hey Reox why don't you let me handle getting Chibi some breakfast, so I can spend some time with her."

It was partially to make Reox not have to get side tracked from what he REALLY wanted which was to find Ibrixses mother and where the both of them had gone. It was also to give him a break, Calix was a devoted daughter but she was very trying at times and clingy all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 am

Reox nodded at that "Alright we'll do it yourway, Im sure Calix wouldnt mind spending some time wioth Uncle Ren" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:12 am

Calix likely did and yet didn't care. She loved her Father but she loved Uncle Ren too and as of now she STILL thought Uncle Ren was going to be leaving soon cause she didn't know he was going to be traveling with them, "Yay, come on Eevee we'll go get some breakfast."

"Eevveeee," it beamed as she went off with the Pokemon in tow. Ren glanced at Reox, "How low can she go?"

He knew EXACTLY what Reox did, she'd conveniently used Calix's being around to foist her Pokemon on Calix who had just been being nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:16 am

"Down to the pits of hell" He snarled softly "I'll see what I can find here" He said with a nod befor ehe pet Calix on the head "Have fun kiddo I wont be long"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:18 am

"Okay, Daddy," Ren left with her leaving Reox to the house which of course was utterly silent AND abandoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:22 am

Roex let then go b efor ehe began tearing the place apart to find some clue on where they had gone.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 am

Ibrixses and her mother both had handled clean up, the house was deserted but in an orderly condition. No papers laid out indicating their dual identities. The clues to be seen were saying the two of them had gone and left but that was something he already knew. It really looked to be a dead end, no maps or any sort of traveling device appeared to show locations they could have gone to for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:42 am

"Fuck" He grumbled; They'd really made it hard for him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 am

"What's wrong Daddy?"

Calix had eaten in the time frame Reox had been looking around for clues.

Ren had tried to keep her away a bit longer so Reox could look more since a visible check showed that Reox learned nothing for his work while they'd been gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 am

"Mommy and grandma didnt leave a note saying where they were going" H esaid as he walked rounf to Ibrixses mother bedrooma nd paused as a floor board creaked under his floot, smirling he began yankign the floorboard up; maybe there was somethign sheld hidden in the house that she didnt expect him to find.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 am

"Grandma said she had to go on a trip to find stones for her work. Oh wait," she frowned, "I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but you won't tell her I told you will you Daddy?"

She didn't want to be a tattle tell but she hadn't had any reservation when talking to her father, Calix hadn't thought to hide anything from him.

Ren couldn't help but brighten at that, Calix had SPOKEN with them maybe for a little bit but they'd talked to her and she would rarely hide anything from Reox. They'd hardly be using her but Calix would be a great help if she remembered everything they said and it pointed them in the right direction. Ren's mind went quick to work, Canyon City. The City had the Elemental Cave that had recently been collapsed by suspected Tranqua doings, it could be that they were going to go there to wrap things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:24 am

"Of course I wont" He said in his head he was quickly coming to the exact same concluision that Canyone city would be a good place to look.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Calix smiled a broad beaming smile at him, as though she could totally count on her Daddy to keep it secret so she wouldn't get in trouble. She was also completely unaware of the help she had inadvertently been to them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 am

Reox exchanged a look with his brother before he smiled "Calix were gonna head back to Canoyn city, me and your uncle have thigns to do there okay?" he said wtih a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 am

"I do too!!! I have to challenge for my first badge," she still wondered if she wasn't quite ready though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: