Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

The Second Day - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:39 am

"YThen we'll head there to0 do some more training" He said with a grin; perfect.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 am

"But Daddy.....I still haven't gotten my Pokedex," she pointed on a map to Reox to Wavon Town. She normally couldn't read it alone totally on her own but somehow they had avoided going to Wavon Town multiple times when crossing through the land because it was up and secluded from other towns and cities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:01 am

Reox frowned at that before he nodded "Alright we;ll stop at Wavon town first" He said with a nod; it was only right threy get Calix;s pokedex.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:03 am

"What's wrong, Daddy?"

She blinked, she didn't get why he'd be upset for her to get her Pokedex enough to frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

"Nothing it;s just that we need to get to Canyon city urgently so out stop at Wavon town will have to be brief okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 pm

"Okay, not like there is anything more interesting then the Pokemon Lab anyways," it isn't like Calix knew anyone that lived in Wavon Town to visit them and she didn't even know Professor Maple either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Reox smirked at that "Alrightly" He said with a smile before he tossed out Murkrow "Lets fly there" He said with a grin
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 pm

"Can Honchkrow carry all of us there?"

She frowned, Honchkrow was large enough to Fly probably her and her Daddy but two adults she doubted that unless Ren had his own way of flying too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

"Uncle Ren has a Honckrow too that he can fly ^^" Reox said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

"Uncle Ren has a Honckrow too that he can fly ^^" Reox said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:26 pm

"Oh, okay then," she sighed she wished Murkrow could be big enough to fly with but the bird Pokemon was woefully small for that endeavor since she was larger then it NOW as a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm

"COme on then" He said as he threw out Honchkrows poke ball "We need a ride to Wav on town" he said and the pokemon nodded and lowered down so they could get on.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Calix stepped over so that Reox could help her onto Honckrow first before he'd get on behind her. Normally it was so that Reox could get a secure hold on her so that any movements wouldn't make her loose balance and fall down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Reox picked her up and held onoy hjer "Meet you in Wavon town bro!" He called to Ren as HonchKrow flapped its wings and flew off into the air.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:56 am

'Yeah," he threw out his own Pokeball to have his own flying type come out. His Honchkrow's plumage was nicely taken cared of, the feathers were all in order and shiny indicating that both his Pokemon and him took care of its health.

"Okay Honchkrow, to Wavon Town. Let's go."

It spread its wings and took off without little difficulty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Reox smirked as they followed and he held Calix carefully, it was her first time flying after all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 pm

"So were finally going to get my Pokedex, I can hardly wait. Then I'll be a REAL official trainer."

She looked like a kid, which she was one, that had been told Christmas was coming several months early. She was psyched to be a great trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yup Im sure professer Maple will be more than happy to give you one" he said with a smile as they flew above the clouds; it wouldnt take them long to get to Wavon toewn now.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Calix wasn't upset to save her feet from the walking, as much as she loved her Pokemon she didn't want to walk all the way from Azhure Point to Wavon Town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: