Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Second Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Reox just smirked he ate little bits and pieces, he ate very little and he spread out when he ate just ot satisfy her; she could be as stubborn as she liked; he knew the truth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Ibrixses ate, he still cooked a very good meal she didn't really volunteer ANY conversation though. She'd not do a thing to sustain interaction if she could help it, it was the last thing she wanted to encourage all in all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Reox had nothing to say anything he copuld rbing up would only cause in then arguing and he didnt want that, he simply wanted his actiosn to speak for him; to show hew still loved her. When she'd difnishe dhe pancked everything up "EWell I hoped you enjoyed the meal" He said a she put everyhtin in the basket blankets and all and hopld mit in one hand, then before she could speak he yanked
her forward and kissed her softly "Love you Brixses" He purred useing his old pet name for ehr befor ehe let her go and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Second Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Second Day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Second Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Second Day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 pm

She knew he still loved her, that she didn't doubt but at least he wasn't trying her patience with trying to divine if SHE loved him still because it would be absolutely aggravating to put up with that.

Almost as soon as he started the kiss she broke it off before rising to get up and make her way AWAY from him. She had no doubt he loved her but likely not enough for how much she had and STILL could break his heart. It was better for him for her not to fall for him no matter what he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:16 pm

(Lolz)

Roex wlaked away feeling satisfied for now tomorrow he;d have to do evben better; he would NOT stop bugging er or budge if she pushed away, sooner or later sheld have to admit the truth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Predictably she'd not stop either, she wouldn't come close but the only thing she could do in the interim was to resist every charm and tactic he'd try to employ. Easier said then done but she wasn't easy either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Reox spent all week trying to get under her skin and he was pretty sure he did a damn good job of then they did everything from haivng lunch to simply going for a walk Reox did his best for his words and actiosn to come through and EVery time he parted he always left her with a kiss and a "I love you Brixses" As if yo haunt her as he left.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 am

It was simple, sweet, and to the point, PERSISTENT. Ibrixses practice an apatehtic glance and tone to it. She NEVER gave him a response to affirm he was getting somewhere but she was getting to the point where she just didn't think he was going to get it. She was VERY reluctant to use her past as a tactic because it would be a blow on something she couldn't bear to truly destroy. She was sooner contemplating asking him to resume his journey with Calix to give her time to think, to gain control over herself. She hadn't ever though on it but she was severely stressed, as if having herself emotionally tried wasn't enough she had the League Inspector Leerum around Azhure Point AND her all the time too. She wanted a relief but she didn't want to earn and expend it at the cost of pushing him TRULY away for good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:12 am

Reox was persistant VERY persistant; as risky as it was it wa shis only change to possibnly get her back and he did damn near everything he could; thyew talked very littloe duyring the exchanged but WHat he did for her spoke volumes for him today with the last day and it was obvious Reox wasnt going to quit. at all. "To" He said softly as he greeted her again outside the gym "You must be happy, its the last day right?" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 am

"Mhmmmm," as usual she was quiet but only because she was deep in thought now, not because she was TRYING to deter him so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 am

"Hmmm..."He said softly "You remeebr when we got married?" He said softly as he played with his wedding ring; he STILL refused to take it off.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 am

"Yes," she did remember that, she was happy and for quite a while until she just knew she couldn't keep him and shake her past off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 am

"Hmmm Sometimes I wonder" He said softly as he stared at his wedding ring before looking out at Azhure point "It was a great white wedding..." He murmured before he smiled "Even if you win...Im never taking this ring off" He said softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am

"Do what you wish but if you ever do get around to moving on whoever does won't be happy about it.....," Ibrixses hadn't worn hers but it still just had an imprint from where she had worn it. She remembered it well, it had been a SMALL wedding her mother had refused to show, and Ibrixses had no GOOD friends to really invite besides those who were already there: Ren and Reox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

"I wont" He said softly "I wont ever move on" He said simply "Im like a wolf in that sense" He said simply as he glanced at her "We mate for life, there IS no one else" he said softly as he hled out his hands to capuutre falling snowflakes as it started to snow the flakes cetting caught in his hair, for a second he looked 16 all over again; the look on his face was almsot heartbreaking "...tell me you fdont love me" He said softly a she looked at her "Say it and you win"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:08 am

The way he did that just put her on the spot, and she knew she couldn't. Her eyes couldn't keep back her shock, and for once after a week of apathy she just couldn't harden them out of their emotions.

She lost and he knew it, it was over. He had won and she was honor bound to tell him everything and that everything went down to the WORSE of secrets. One the rest of the world and HIM could damn her for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 am

Reox waited, and waited and heard nothing but silence "I knew it" He said softly as he smield sadly it wanst a smile of victory, it was a bittersweet smile he walked ove rto ehr and tuipped her chin up and ksised her softly "Start talking" He said softly; he was almsot desperate to know just what made Ibrixses push him away.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:43 am

"You are pretty astute, both you and your brother but not enough to keep up with me I guess. I learned the hard way you make yourself commit to ONE person and I had two: you and Tranqua. Considering I was hardly going to out Tranqua, the choice became obvious about who to drop: you."

The tone in which she said this was a tad mocking, it truly was a last ditch effort but it wasn't a truly sincere one, "Why did you think I sent Calix to you? It all clicks now doesn't it? I knew you'd be a good parent, likely a better one then me and I can hardly move up in the world with a kid absorbing my time and energy now can I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 am

Reox took a step back from ehr as he stared wide eyes the shock on his face obvious;l he hadsnt expected ANYTHIGN like this: "..." He stared at the snowet growned his eyes covered by his hair as his whole body shook he clenched his fists tight and said nothing befor ehe punched the tree so hard his fist almost went right through it "...So it was them was it..." He said softly but his Words were as cold as Ice.

He was pissed off beytone belif, not at Ibrixsses but at Tranqua "Start from the beggining. NOW" He said his green euyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 am

"What is there to tell, I have been a full fledge agent for them since age 12 and an Admin for up to two different Administrations and going on my third. Its a standing that once you pick it up you don't drop it......"

She didn't add to insult, she didn't want to. He was angry enough and while she knew he wouldn't ever hurt her, she already did enough damage. At least she could give Calix one point. Where she had failed to be there and loyal to him, their daughter would NEVER part from him. Calix would never hurt Reox the way she had and that was something she was confident of. She'd been nothing but one heartbreak after another but he wouldn't get that from their daughter and she'd help him recover from it all. She took her leave, she did her damage and she had nothing more to say and she didn't expect him to learn to understand it or keep her around after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Roex grabbed her and inned her agaisn a tree "Don't you run away! Don't you fucking DARE!" He said with a slight growl as he held her firmly "Why the HELL didnt you TELL ME! I've known you since i nwas 6 YEARS OLD!" Roex said the lack of triust she had in him hurt the fact she hid it ebven at a ytoung age HURT. "...Your mother made you join didnt she? At 12? That sick buitch" He saiod softly as his eyes darkend they were almsot back Ibrixses had never seen them that dark "Im going to kill her" He said a she pulled back

The worst part was he sounded SERIOUS.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

She pulled harshly out of his grip, "You want to do that you go through me.....," her eyes were iron cold and it wasn't a bit a lie. Ibrixses protected her mother, that was her job but it was also because she was her family, "If you know what is good for you, stay away and never come back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Reox glared at her Your protecting her after what she did!? Are you insane!" He said before he glared he pushe dher away and left "MAKE ME!" He snarled at her "NO ONE fucks over MY family!" he said softly, he was pissed beyond all belief; first things first he was going to beat the crap out of Ibrixses mother; he wasn't a viloent person really he'd never hurt a PERSON unless he snapped, right now he was more then snapped he weas torn in half.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Ibrixses took her leave after she was pushed away, everything he felt at her was totally warranted but she did feel fear for her mother. By every right she SHOULD have hated her mother for everything but she just couldn't.......and she couldn't just let her mother get found and disturbed by him. She'd have to get her out and away from Azhure Point before he could catch up with her - how tiresome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Reox naturally serched the gym for Ibrixses mother first and found no trace of her, as the sun set he knew she wasnt on Azure point, ether she;d escaped or someone had helped her "FUCK!" he snarled a she punched a tree busting his knuckes and making then bleed "...Why...why the fuck...why me" he said softly a she slid don to his knees and tried not to break down; it weas like when Ibrxiszes left him all over again only it hurt 100 times worse. "Damnit it WHY!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Day   The Second Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Day
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Azhure Point-
Jump to: