Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

"Houndour, evade it!"

Houndour proved to be a swifter opponent to Stunky was, it roared and spewed flames out to tear apart the Hypnosis waves before jumping at Spiritomb.

"Houndour use Bite."

Bite was a DARK attack, unlike most physical moves Bite would land on Spiritomb and finally inflict damage after Stunky's screech had lowered Spiritomb's defense.

(Toxic Meter: 10/16)

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Spirtomb snarls loudly shaking off the Houndours, some of the spirts in it are starting to float about, making it's face less definded then before. But a smirk can still be seen from what's left of it's mouth. A ghostly fist fires out of the ground as Houndour lands (Sucker Punch)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Houndour whimpers and it gets up with a fierce growling roar, it now instinctively countered with Ember this time.

(Toxic Meter: 11/16)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Spirtomb smirks, more spirts wandering about, it's eyes starting to grow hazy and hard to find. A sudden falsh happens, there appear to be severl Spirtombs now (Confuse Ray)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

"Houndour, shake it off, don't pay attention to it. Jump up and use Ember as you descend down on the battlefield."

Houndour took a laggy start as it tried to ignore the Confuse Ray, it was harder then it looked but ultimately her step by step persistent direction gave it something besides the confuse ray to focus on and it unleashed another powerful Ember.

(Toxic Meter: 12/16)

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Spirtomb is hit, the spirts are now floating about, the face almost gone. a snarl can be heard form the mist of spirts and starts to move away from them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm

"Oh no you don't, Houndour cut it off, use Ember AGAIN!!"

Houndour ran in from of Spiritomb's escape and it quick jetted it with flames a third time.

Calix again chose the Dusk Ball for her capture, it was the BEST choice in this dark place. She threw the Pokeball at Spiritomb and hit it almost at a distance that was point blank range.

(Toxic Meter: 13/16)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

The Dusk Ball opens up wide, all the spirts flooding into it with the followed by the Spirtomb's cry as the ball closes. it shakes slowly on the grass, then goes still. Mech smiles. "good catch" Metang nods. As Mech walsk forward, something odd happens, the ground shifts slightly. "...what.....was...tha-?" Suddnely the ground starts to cave under, the whole open space falling deep into the earth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Calix smiles only after making sure that the ball is truly settled and she caught Spiritomb. She knew the only way she'd gotten away with it was Stunky's Toxic, she'd been careful and lucky, she hadn't won from outright power and strength which is something she knew Spiritomb would hold against her likely. She'd been weak and only caught him through using a skillful and DESPERATE strategy. She likely had to prove to be a worthy trainer to Spiritomb and she knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Mech looks up out of the hole. "..what the?.." he lstnad up and looks about, Mtang floating down after him. '..an underground network?..." he sees waht looked like a pillow amonst the rubble, the middle had been split as if something had been torn out of it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Calix had fell securely on her rear with her newly caught Spiritomb in hand still, "Ouch, who put a hole here?

She looked around, she didn't see her Father anywhere or her Houndour, did neither of them fall down?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Mech finds Calix. "...you ok?...looks like that Spirtomb was linked here somehow....now..how to get out of here?.." he looks up out of the hole again. "..Metang can't lift us out....looks like we'll have to find a way thought the undergound cave...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Calix glanced around and found Pichu nearby, "Pichu, you are alright. I am so relieved."

"Pi-pichu!"

Pichu still didn't have a Pokeball, it was too young. With the exception of Houndour Calix had all her Pokemon accounted for and with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 pm

"Calix!" Reox called, one minute she;d go a head of him looking for a sdpiritomb the next she;d dissapeared "Calix!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Calix's Houndour was still scuffled up from its fights with both her Sneasel and Spiritomb, it looked back at Reox and then down into the hole it was standing next to. It didn't want to jump down, it seemed afraid of the drop down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:07 am

Reox frowned at the hole befor ehe picke dup the houndour "ODnt be scared budy" Her said as he tossed out HonchKrkow "Help me down themere buddy" He called as he slid into the bird pokemon Houndour held close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 am

Mech's Elekid digs out of the rubble, still glowing as it streched. "Ele....Ele?" He looks down one of the paths....and it looks back at him, suddnely the eye's blink and disappear. "...Elekid...." it shivers.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 am

"Well, I think the only way to get around would be to proceed, I wonder if Daddy's okay," Calix glanced around and then up to see if she could find sight of him but she didn't find anything that looked like him.

Houndour slipped and tried not to fall out of Reox's arms as they went down. It appeared to be nervous of the height but tried not to move too much in Reox's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 pm

When they finally reached the bottom he set houndour down and oput Honchkrow back into its POokeball "Calix!" He called.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Calix heard him faintly this time, "Pichu, use Flash to try to illuminate things a bit down here."

"Pichu! Pi-CHU!!"

It flared a glimmerring aura of light around it for as long as it could before it tried again.

Houndour smelled Calix and howled before running off once Reox set it down, leaving him to follow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Reox smield adn ran afdter Houndour; it wasnt long until they found her "THERE you guys are, and here i was worrying ym brains out" He said; truthfully he was ineed relived; he didnt know what held do is Calix was hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 pm

"I'm sorry Daddy, we fell!!"

Calix chipped this in, "We ran after the Pokemon when they ran off."

It was mainly ELEKID running off most of the time and getting them in deeper in the dungeon and sometimes trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Mech looks down at Elekid. "..what did ya see?" he looks up and shurgs "Elekid....kid?" he starts to walk forward. "hey Hey! where ya going!?" mech follows after him "..such a pain somtimes..a little to gun-ho..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 am

"It's alright just as long as your both safe" Roex said with a relived sigh,
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 am

"Houndour, your alright, I"m so relieved. I didn't see her anywhere."

Houndour still looked confused and a bit tired from its battles against Sneasel and Spiritomb.

Calix seemed to notice as she withdrew out its Pokeball and recalled it, "Take a good rest for now, I might need your help later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next