Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:09 pm

"Well well Ibrixses your not exactly looking your best right now are you? I guess Reox beat you in battle? Again?" He said amused as Ren War older brother of Reox appeared out of nowhere.

Tyranitar chuckled and nuzzled her baby before nuzzling Calix too. and licking her playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:17 pm

"I daresay I have appeared in worse conditions.....," she said stiffly, "he didn't beat me I took my leave........"

It was the exact same thing when it came down to it, she didn't beat him and she didn't get what she wanted nevertheless she didn't need her ego bruised with the rest of her. She was proud of her Pokemon and anyone who insulted them would regret it whether they were better then her or not. The failures were her failures not her Pokemons so when it came to battles she took them harshly and very serious, "I suppose it isn't every day one sees their brother-in-law deigning to come down from his perch among the Elite Four, soon to be ex-Brother-in-law."

Calix giggled and then hugged Tyranitar before taking a hold of Larvitar carefully and hugging it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Ren chuckled at that as he walked towards her "Whether you forfeited or not a loss is a loss" He said simply before he smirked "Somehow I doubt that, Reox will never give you the one thing you supposedly want so badly" Hes aid simply before he smirked "I went AWOL for a few days I figured Id head home and see hoe my bratty younger brothers doing.

Tyranitart cooed and nuzzled Larvitar to assure the baby that CHibi was a friend and it was safe.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:31 pm

"He is as insufferable as ever," she bluntly reported back to his face, "Stupidest thing I ever did marrying on a childish romantic whim it is something I intend to spend a lifetime rectifying if I must......he isn't the only one who has a second chance if he'd just dissolve the damn thing."

It was the first time Ibrixses had given a reason behind wanting it, and it was problematic if someone was courting her something Reox just DIDN'T know since she NEVER told him that either, "Well unlike you I'd best be heading out so I can get back. I have duties to attend to that I cannot delay so I'd best be on my way."

Ibrixses literally started to move around Ren without so much of a second glance to leave, cutting her conversation and interactions VERY SHORT.

Larvitar yawned and snuggled, ending up doing it right in her arms. The yawns seem to be passed on considering Calix yawned right after it had, she looked tired too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:38 pm

"He wont let you go because he still loves you Ibrixses" Ren said a she caught her arm and stopped her dead in her tracks "He doesn't WANT anyone else, and to be honest as infuriating and annoying as my younger brother is at times...I don't think your truly want it in your heart either...Reox might have annoying habits but his heart have always been in the right place, and he's always tried to do the right thing...hes a good man if you get past his flaws" Ren said softly "...I think...that you believe that splitting with Reox would be a happier and easier way of life...but just because because its easy doesn't mean its the right way" Ren said softly before he let her go

Reox chuckled at that "I think it's both your bedtimes" He said a she pet Claix "you've both had quite a day"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:46 pm

She bluntly said, "I wouldn't have wasted two years of my life persisting him for it if I wasn't sure."

Once he freed her arm she dislocated it and her heels moodily clicked across the floor as she left a lot louder then she had come considering she'd been silent as a thief coming in. To be honest she'd been unnerved by the declaration, a few years hadn't cooled his ardor and the few moments with him had been infuriating but it had originally been because of that electric love that she'd married him in the first place. She wanted to fix the mistakes of her early life instead she'd been reminiscing like an idiot about the past instead of getting anything constructive for the future done. As much as she didn't want to admit it she couldn't leave not right away, her daughter would be in bed by now but she owed her a visit and another confrontation with Reox was not something she'd look forward to come tomorrow after everything tonight.

Calix shook her head, she didn't want to go to bed, "I want to stay up and hold onto Larvitar some more."

It was really quite cute, she really wanted to care for it so she could convince it to be her first partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:54 pm

"Well how about you sleep with Tyrainitar inside? youu and Larvitar can cuddle up in a blanket" He siad with a smile; Chibi often did this once the pokemon got close to her.

Ren smirked a little at that "Bel;ive what you want" Ren said softly "You know its not true" He said softly befor ehe let her be, he knew she wasnt leaving anytine soon and popped his head in "Hey there" he said with a grin

"Ren? Hey bro what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:05 pm

She frowned and then she ended up yawning again, she never ended up answering but she nodded her head. She looked ready to collapse to sleep right there, like she wouldn't end up walking on her own to go to bed. Suddenly she saw Ren and she exclaimed, "UNCLE REN!!!"

She looked pleased as ever, no surprise there usually Ren was really good with his ONLY niece and even tended to, like Reox, spoil her. She beamed and showed her handful, "Look!! Daddy's Tyranitar had an egg, it hatched today!" ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:04 pm

"I had some time off so I thought I;d visit Ibrixses is a Glacical as ever" He said amuse dbeofr ehe smield "Very nice its cutr too just like CHibi-oh which remind sme I got a present for you; its a rarecandy when you get your first pookemon you cna level them instantly with it ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Chibi took a hold of it and looked eager, she'd give it to Larvitar, it would like that likely when it woke up, "Thank you Uncle Ren."

Now it seemed questionable to get her to calm down enough to get to sleep considering a rare visit from her Uncle wasn't something to pass up. It wasn't like her mother who rarely visited because she chose not to, Ren was hard to see cause he was really busy. Calix looked up at Reox and yanked his hand, "Daddy, what's glacial?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Reox and Ren shared a look before they chuckled "Icy" They said at the same time trying to explain it to her "You know cold" Reox said amused a she pet Calix on the head "Lets all get inside and Ill make a coffee" He said. Larvitar was fast asleep in Chibi;s arms And Tyranitar was close but anyway, Reox headed inside and put the kettle on "SO hows things?"

"At the moment its really quiet mainly because a certain GYM LEADER is so tough he doesn't give out his badge" He said grinning and giving Reox and accusing look.

"Its not my fault if I win" he said with a grin and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"My mommy isn't cold but Azhure Point is," she frowned, she didn't get it at all, it had gone straight over her head. She didn't get cold meant mean and even if she had she'd have denied it cause her mother was kind enough to her. Calix frowned, "Calix doesn't like the yucky stuff, that coffee stuff." >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Ren and Reox grinned and shook their heads knowing the little girl didn't get it "That's true" Ren said before he smiled as Reox opened up the fridge and pulled out chocolate milkshake for the little girl; okay it might have been bad to give her sugar this late but he wouldn't leave he little one without.

"You spoil herRen said and Reox smirked

"So do you 'uncle'" Reox said with a nudge. "How long you staying for?

"Only for a day or so I have a few meetings to go to but its better then nothing huh?" he said with a smile as he let out his sharpedo into the pool, it quickly join Reox;s sharpedo which happened to be its baby.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Calix frowned and looked upset, "You can't stay longer?"

Even with being upset she had already guzzled down most of her shake, a kid and sugar, no more needed to be said. The milkshake would vanish quickly and she'd be up most if not ALL of the night. xD

The noise woke up Larvitar and Chibi giggled before giving Larvitar the end of the straw and letting it drink some of it, Larvitar gave out a cry of approval and started to drink some more before Chibi gave it the rare candy and it ate that, it was hungry. Nevertheless Larvitar wasn't going to sleep either. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Chibi being up for most of the night wasn't a problem for Reox he was an insomniac most of the time anyway and was more than capable of keeping up with the little girl, he chuckled as Larvitar enjoyed the shake too and Ren grinned

"There so going to be bouncing off the walls"

"Yup, if Ibrixses hasn't left yet and she comes back she;s gonna give me a lecture" Reox said with a grin

"You just love seeing her mad at you" Ren said

"Not my fault its cute"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Oh man that was prime bonding, Chibi was doing EXACTLY what Ren and Reox had done to bond. She was spoiling Larvitar rotten. After a while when they were talking she and Larvitar went off they came back later with more food most of it sweet and sugary stuff like ice cream and they'd made a mess of things while getting it all out. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Reox noticed what Chibi had gottne and chuckled; he;d orginize for Houndoommto play tag with ehr later; it sohould burn off most of the calories in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Calix hadn't gotten it for herself, it mostly had been for Larvitar who liked sweet flavored things and was REALLY hungry after hatching. It was to be debated if Larvitar and Calix wouldn't wear themselves down playing on their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:42 pm

(XD)

Hey kiddo dont feed him too much sguer or he;ll start flying" Ren said amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Calix blinked, "He can't learn Fly Uncle Ren, Larvitar is a Rock/Ground type Pokemon." =/

She again just didn't get the teasing, it went over her head because she took her knowledge she did have about Pokemon in a serious fashion. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Ren clamped a hand over his mouth as he tried hard not lto burst out laughing; the kid was so cute! "Your right, absolutyl right" He choked out while tryign to keep a straight face.

Reox chuckeld from behind his coffee.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Calix beamed at his praise, visibly proud of herself because of what Ren said which made the whole scenario look that much more humorous and harder to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Reox silently laughed behind his coffee cup ansd Ren bit his lip to keep silejnt; the little girl was just so adorable and funny!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:00 pm

She noticed they were being really quiet and staring at her, she smiled sheepishly and shy said, "What?" ^-^;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

"Nothing!" They said at the same time and grinned at each other in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next