Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taming of the Sneasel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Taming of the Sneasel Left_bar_bleue0/8Taming of the Sneasel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Taming of the Sneasel Left_bar_bleue0/10000Taming of the Sneasel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Taming of the Sneasel Empty
PostSubject: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:44 pm

She brought up the Pokeball and cracked it open a blue light surrounding Sneasel as it was released. The Ice / Dark type looking surprised up at her, it knew it was being released it could feel it. Calix felt badly, she had gravely NOT understood Sneasel and she'd done a horrible time of blotching its start at training with her, it deserved better. A more competent trainer one who understood its abilities, "Your free now, Sneasel........free to find a better trainer then me."

It was too silent for others to hear but Sneasel heard it fine.

She turned away to walk away and Sneasel followed her, "Snee......"

It had undergone a bit of a change of heart itself, it wasn't perfect but it had liked battling, and its offensive trainer had seemed to start to work well with it. Sneasel cut in front of her and Larvitar and it pointed back to its former Pokeball, and then to itself, and then it flexed it claws as if telling them to give them its best shot against it. Sneasel didn't want to drop out yet, it wanted to test her, it wanted her to capture it this time herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Reox understood this and smiled "It wants to test you kiddo if you beat it it;'ll stay if not then it'll escape I guess I think its his way of giving you another chance" He said softyl as he pet her head and sat next to ehr; he;d just observe this battle for now.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Taming of the Sneasel Left_bar_bleue0/8Taming of the Sneasel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Taming of the Sneasel Left_bar_bleue0/10000Taming of the Sneasel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

She looked down at Larvitar, "You up to it?"

Larvitar glanced at Sneasel and then nodded, "Lar.....vi...tar."

It took the stance on the battlefield between Sneasel and her.

Sneasel jumped in with Agility and Double Team and Scratched Larvitar who fumbled backwards where it appeared behind it with great reflexes and used Icy Wind.

Larvitar sprialed and went flying at her feet, "Lar.......,"

"Larvitar!! You got to get up!"

Larvitar responded as Sneasel came down for another by blow using its sharp claws.

"LARVITAR, DIG."

Larvitar burrowed and waited Sneasel out coming up with a harsh slam into Sneasel.

"Great!! Now while its disoriented flip and use Dark Pulse."

Larvitar recovered and faced it with the flip and unless the pulse which SLAMMED Sneasel into the ground as Larvitar landed.

"Finish this with Take Down."

Larvitar running quickly and SLAMMED again into Sneasel who flipped itself.

Calix threw Sneasel's Pokeball back at it, Sneasel went in, and then landed on the ground. It started to quiver as it continued to struggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Reox watched this with a smile "Well done" He said to Chibi; she'd used good tactics that proved she was competent at goving ehr pokemon orders, now it was all up to Sneasel and the pokebell.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Finally it clicked decisively and she carefully went forward and took a hold of it. She smiled, it may have been in her favor since Sneasel had given her the chance but it was nevertheless her first capture because she had released it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Reox smield and scooped her up "Now how did your first capture feel hmm?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:29 pm

"Kind of difficult.......I wasn't sure how to coordinate Larvitar's moves........," she frowned and then tucked the Pokeball away, Sneasel needed a good rest and so did Larvitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 pm

"All pokemon battles are tough at first but they'll get easier the closer they become you'll find your rhthym soon enough"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 pm

"Let's see I caught the Pokemon and now Larvitar and Sneasel need to rest so we take them to the Pokemon Center."

._. "Oh man we forgot to meet the professor to get help."

She had just run off and utterly FORGOT everything they were supposed to do today and it was almost dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Reox chuckeld at that "Yeha I know maybe we can re-arrange to see her in another town don't worry about it dso much" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 pm

She yawned and snuggled close, holding onto Sneasel's Pokeball in a death grip. Larvitar still didn't HAVE ONE, something that would have to be remedied so others didn't try to catch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Reox chuckeld at this as he cradles CHibi in one arm and picked Larvitart up with the other and carried them both to the pokemon centre.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Calix nuzzled against him and just started dropping off to sleep. It was a long and hectic day, it tired her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Reox carried her and Larivtar to the pokemon centere he dropped off bother her pokemon as wella s his own ebfore hirinf a room in the centre fro him and CHibi to sleep in for the night he took off her dress socks and shoes before he tucked her into bed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Larvitar didn't stay with Sneasel's Pokeball or the Nurse, he jumped off and followed Reox and Calix. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Maria came into the Pokemon center out of breath she came to Babylon after walking from Dusk City. It was a long and exhausting ordeal. Nao stood beside her very tired as well, Maria knew Nao hated her Pokeball she preferred walking beside Maria or being perched on her shoulder. Maria yawned cracking her neck. "Finally..made it whew Nao remind me never to walk all day again.." Nao nods in agreement nuzzling Maria's leg, Maria quickly went to the front desk getting a room for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 am

Reox chuckled at the Larvitar and picked it up and put it into bed with Chibi tucking them both in "Night kiddo" He said softly before he kissed her forehead dn left her be;l seen as he didn't sleep he usually spent his time reading or starting at the ceiling, however eh was a little hungry so eh headed back outside for a snack before he blinked at the trainer at the front desk "Well well we meet again" he said amused to Marie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 am

Maria blinked. "Reox? wow did'nt expect to run into you again so soon." She yawned taking her bandana off to fix her tousled black hair. Nao smiled at Reox tiredly her eyes half closed her tail wagging, Maria had never seen her hyperactive Pokemon so tuckered out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 am

The Nurse set aside Sneasel's Pokeball for Reox to at least take back, but before he could take it in hand it shook and opened. Sneasel appearing on the counter, looking from side to side as if trying to figure out where it was. Seeing Reox otherwise occupied only made the Pokemon turn away and go running off on its own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am

"Well things change Im going to be traveling with my daughter on her pokemon jounry from now on- AHA!" Roezx said as he grabbed the sneasel by the collar "Hey dont go running off if you wanna see chibi Ill show you where she is" He said simply "Excue me a sec" He said to marie before he walke doff with the pokeball in one hand as he put sneasel on his shoudler to carry him to his and Chibis room.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 am

Sneasel ended up trying to slash at his hand before it stopped, it seemed to enjoy the night and it had wanted to roam a bit. It had gone to its mind to look for Calix but it didn't necessarily want to. It was an eager and active Pokemon, it was only a baby pretty much as most starters were young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:47 am

Maria sweatdropped as Reox walked off with the Sneasal she had not been aware Reox had a daughter. "Mmmm..okay then.." She wondered who was looking after the Gym with Reox gone, she pondered that thought for a minute before yawning and cracking her back. Nao had taken to dozing on her shoulder Maria patted her head smiling letting Gastly out to explore. "Now no pranks don't wanna freak people out." Gastly nodded grinning. "Gastly Gast!" He floated around the center making scary faces laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:18 am

Reox chuckled at this; he knew Sneasel's tended to lash out and would be surprised if he got hurt "Look you can at least see your trainer before you wander off then you know which room to come back to" He pointed out to the pokemon as he walked in; Reox;s houndoom, Sable eye and Honchkrow were already lout and watching over CHibi as she slept. He placed the Sneasel on the bed. "Be good" he said before he left the pokemon to it; he treated all pokemon as equals or at least tried to.

Spinarak seemed to find Gastly funny because the spider pokemon started chasing gastly around and trying to grab him even though as a ghost pokemon hat was impossible (XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 am

Sneasel instantly got up and hopped on the windowsill before hopping out of the window. It held up its head and enjoyed the nighttime breeze before scrambling off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 am

Sable eye and Houndoom exchanges looks before the sable eyes scampered off after sneasel too; houndoom was too big to fit through the window and had to Eb left behind; the Houndoom didn't mind though its duty was to protect Chibi and he watched over her and Larvitar thakie a faithful watchdog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming of the Sneasel
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: