Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taming of the Sneasel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 am

"Normally that isn't how it would have worked though considering if it had learned Bullet Seed we could have been in trouble, this one must be a bit low leveled since it hasn't."

She took the Pokeball and smiled, "Look Larvitar, you helped catch our second Pokemon."

"Lar!" It looked happy.

"Hmmm there is one more Pokemon out here that was mentioned that I want."

She seemed to be steeling herself for finding a Poochyena, unlike all her Pokemon it would be her FIRST PURE dark type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am

"A poocheyene might eb tricy to catch, they have the roar ability which helps it run away" Reox explained "You'll just have to be patiant ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am

"Yeah I know.......but I don't want to miss it either......cause it can be pretty strong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 am

"Your uncle Ren would know he has one after all" he said amused; He preffered Houndours than Puuchyenas becuase of Houndooms Duel fire/Dark type.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:21 am

"I suppose so.....," she sighed and placed Seedot's Pokeball away on her belt, she felt she should have a few more Pokemon but maybe it was best for her to just bond with what she did have for now though she'd need some for later when she'd decide to take the Gym Challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:32 am

"Take your time chicbi" Hes aid as he pet her heard "The key to being a good trainer is having a good balance between training and bonding with your pokemon and capturing new ones."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am

She sighs, "Yeah.......I know......its just so hard to get up off the ground especially considering the first gym will be hard cause Dark types are WEAK to fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 am

Reox smield at that "While you have a point its not impossible, Lravitar should be a good help agasint fighting types, its a rock ype and knows some good ground tupe moves thats teh fighting types are weak agasint; use the elemntal moves Larvitar and sneasel have and you shouldnt go wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 am

"Yeah but they'd still take damage from having a dark half to them. So few weaknesses they have but the first gym has to be one of the FEW they are weak against."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

"Your right" he said softly before he smiled "But you'll make it" He said with a smile; he nhad faith in her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:31 pm

"I should get a flying type......they are good against Fighting but I don't want to deviate. I want to stay to Dark types....." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:19 am

"Murkrow is a flying dark type" Reox pointed out with a smile "The only one there really is actually" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 am

"Well what should we do, try to head to the next City while the day is still out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 am

Rox nodded "It would be best, theres very few dark types around here"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 am

"Okay, your right besides I should probably heal up Seedot too along the way so its healthy for the journey after the battle." ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:38 am

Reox smield at that and nodded as he pet her head "Good idea" he said with a smile "Im sure he'll probably be hungry too after that battle"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 am

"Alright! So where is the next City?" ._. She looked for the map knowing it was still a bit aways from Wavon Town where Maple was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 am

"The next town is Warf town to the east" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 am

"We should get to Forkriver, I heard their are Murkrow there at night and Corphish, which eventually evolves to a dark water type Crawdaunt but NOT having a dark type would work wonders in not being easily hit for damage at the first gym."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Aell we'll be passing Forkriver on the way to Wavon town so its all good" Rweox said with a smile "Take your time CHibi theres no rush"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming of the Sneasel
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: