Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taming of the Sneasel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well it all depends Larvitar does need his own pokeball so he can be registered when you get your pokedex but wether it wasnt to fight you for that right or not is up to Larvitar"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 pm

"Hmmmm, do you want to fight Larvitar?"

Larvitar shook its head, and Calix giggled, "It would be kind of weird wouldn't it? After all you helped me battle and catch Sneasel again didn't you little guy?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Reox chuckled at that "WEell there you go then All you need do is capture it in a pokeball once and then Larvitar can run around all it wants" hje said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:01 pm

She smiled, "How did you catch Tyranitar Daddy? Did you get it as a Larvitar too?"

She tilted her head sideways, Calix LOVED stories of her Daddy's adventure in the past. She had to always hear about how he'd done things, she so worshiped the ground he walked on like a trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 pm

"Actually I got Tyranitar when she was still in her egg; I had dropped Houndoom off at a day care centre and the old man who ran it was offering this egg to any passing trainers who wanted it, appareny some trainers pokemon had gotten together and netiehr trainer wanted the egg and had left it behind" He said with a smile "Of course back then you couldn't tell what sort of Pokem on you'd get buy looking at the egg so it was a surprise, but I took care of her until she
hatched" he said with a smile. "She used to have this annying habit id frying to sleep on my head even though she was really heavy for a small pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:19 pm

She giggled, "So you hatched yours too? I don't know if Larvitar will want to evolve though.....he didn't seem interested in making the transformation into Pupitar when I showed him in my book."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Reox smiled "Tyranitar was the same she didnt want to evolve either until I pointed out whats she'd look like in her final evolution satage" He said with a chuckle "All pokemon are diffrent, some will want to evolve and some wont"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 pm

"Yeah..........Larvitar doesn't want to evolve to that either, it said it didn't want to lose its speed even if it did gain an AWESOME defense. I like him this way too, he is so small and cute, a great power pack. Did you see his awesome TAKE DOWN on Uncle Ren?" ^-^

She looked and soon saw the familiar blue roof of the Pokemon Mart or Poke Mart for short, "Here we will be able to buy Pokeballs and I'll be able to get some Potions too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Reox laughed at that "Yeah I did, its unusual to see Ren floored XD" he said amused before he smield "Yep I alreayd ahve soem potions and thigns to its just you we need to shop for" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Calix entered the shop and started looking around, she got a pretty decent saving of allowance. Reox was pretty indulgent in her allowance she got from helping with the Gym and house, "Let's see, I want 12 Pokeballs, the regular kind. I need at least 10 potions just to be safe, I don't want to run into trouble in battle with Sneasel and Larvitar. I got to take care of my Pokemon if there is no Pokemon Center around." ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:02 pm

"Don;t forget to buy some Antidotes and awakenings Chibi some of the wold pokemon around here are poison and grass types" He said as he looekd around; he diodnt need anything he was just here to help his child shop.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm

"Oh.........hmmmm okay," she looked from side to side starting to look for new stuff to buy that would be useful on her journey, "5 Antidotes, 5 Paralyze Heal, and 5 Awakenings that should handle poison, stunning, and sleep." ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Reox smield at that and petter her head "That should do for now" He said amused as he packed the items into CHibi;s bag while she paid the man at the counter.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Meanwhile the girl wasted NO TIME in pestering the man she was paying about WHERE to find DARK types. xD She seemed to be interesting in NOTHING but those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:57 pm

The man chuckekled and said seedots and Poocheyneas could be found atound Babylon city if she poked around enough, he took ehr money and waved them off as they left.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:13 pm

It was becoming DAMN obvious that Calix was VERY passionate and serious about being her father's successor and following in his foot steps, "Let's go Daddy, I want to catch something NOW." ^-^

She ran off towards the direction of leaving town, REAL eager to get on her training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Reox chuckled at that as he followed her amused; he remebered being 10 and being so egar to catch his first pokemon too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Calix was no sooner out of the town when she put Larvitar on the ground. She chose a bunch of Pokeballs and put them in front of Larvitar, "Go on and choose yours first Little Guy."

Larvitar looked at them before placing its tiny hand on a white one - the Premier Ball. It opened and Larvitar went in. The Pokeball began wobbling and finally clicked as Larvitar got into the Pokeball.

She smiled and picked it up, "Alright then. Hmmm......I don't see anything." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Reox chuckled as he watched CHibi and Larvitar do this before he smield "The way to attract a pokemons attention your in thier territory is by waolking around and disturning the aera where they live, they'll come out then"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Calix glanced around looking in multiple places but her inexperience showed in how she couldn't seem to attract or find anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Reox smiels at this amused befor ehe smield "Calix why dont your try and get larviutar to take down that tree?" He suggested; the shockwave shoudl bring forth a few pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 am

"Alright," she beamed and threw the Pokeball and out came Larvitar, it seemed it was a bit used to it but the way it came out suggested it just preferred being free still yet, "Larvitar, Take Down that tree with a headbutt.

Larvitar charged into it, its Rock Head striking HARD enough to really shake it free, it would be hard to keep others hidden for long.

Suddenly a Seedot dropped down, it instantly it looked annoyed.

"Hmmm a grass type Pokemon not the best matchup against Larvitar but Seedot doesn't learn many attacks at lower levels to harm Larvitar elementally. Go Larvitar, let's see what you can do!"

Larvitar had gotten less battle time then Sneasel since Sneasel had been favored as a main battler since Babylon City.

The Seedot used Nature Power and brought forward a Stun Spore.

"Larvitar evade it," Larvitar swept to the side and then landed, "Screech."

Larvitar suddenly let out a REALLY loud and annoying screech akin to crying out its name that would hurt even Calix's ears a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:45 am

Roex watched how she battled as a spectator and he smiled letting ehr do thisds her own way; it was fun to just watch.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:06 am

"Now use Dig!!"

Larvitar dug underneath the ground without comment.

The Seedot looked around and used Bide while waiting, it seemed if it was going to have an attack it was going to double the power from it and strike back.

Larvitar came up with a Take Down, hitting it really hard and sending Seedot rolling into the base of a tree.

The Seedot jumped right back up and appeared angry, its Bide was still going to go on for one more turn but Calix wasn't stupid.

"Larvitar, dig!"

The Seedot unleashed the energy into the ground and uprooted Larvitar but cause little damage.

"Larvitar use Dark Pulse"

It aimed the spherical wave at Seedot, and rushed forward using a Crunch attack in which Larvitar BIT it and just slammed it into the ground for a finish.

Calix glanced she hadn't ordered that finishing blow but it sure had done it considering Seedot was dizzy with its eyes all @_@. She threw a Pokeball, it clicked against Seedot and opened taking it into the ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:32 am

"Bravo!" Reox said with a grin ; CHibi really did know how to use Larvitars strengths
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming of the Sneasel   Taming of the Sneasel - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming of the Sneasel
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Babylon City-
Jump to: