Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yeah, she talked to me about you a lot but I was kind of scared to move to a new home with you. I didn't know what it would be like and why she couldn't come with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:32 pm

"...Well you know now right? Mommy and dady have diffrent gyms in diffrent places so its only natural we dont see each other much" He said the lie coming easily from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"Yeah, but what about now? Couldn't you have gone on the road and had people come see you up with Mom? Like we could have visit and been together more often."

Poor girl wouldn't get that doing that could have been a disaster considering Ibrixses didn't exactly go out of the way to explain the marriage she'd halfheartedly been trying to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:51 pm

"Well...Not really I have an obligation tro DUsk CIty normally ^^;;" He said "Hey how about we go up to Azuhre point and visit?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh man that will be an even LONGER time but that'd be great, Mom leaves so quickly most of the time." T^T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 pm

"Shes; a busy women thats all" he said with a smile "Im sure she;d love to see you"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

"To busy to be with family," last time getting dumped for something important elsewhere with no explanation was vivid in the girl's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"Hey now" Reox siad a she held up the girl to look ehr in the eyes "Don;t sound so grumpoy when you say that, your mom loves you very much, but shes so busy she let em look after you becuase she wouldnt want you to be neglected, dont ever think you mom doesnt love you alright?" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 pm

"Alright," there was few things Calix got told off about but even if she did Reox couldn't be immensely firm or harsh on her but it seemed he wouldn't take her being overly critical of her mother and her faults. Though she knew Reox was right it hadn't felt like that, her mother had sent her solicitor with Calix to take her to Dusk City. Reox found out Calix existed when the two of them arrived there. Naturally it had been originally assumed that the man in charge of Ibrixses legal affairs had been there for the divorce proceedings not to deliver a relinquishment of custody to a man not even aware of fathering a child. It had made it feel more like she'd been handed off until she'd gotten close or even comfortable with her father who'd been a virtual stranger originally for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Reox remeebred that day well he had been so pissed off that no one had even told him but he;d managed NOT to beat the crap out of the anopoying lawyer or let his temper get the better of him infornt of his kid. The first few weeks with CHibi had been awkward; he ahd no idea what she liked and didnt like at all until he showed her his pokemon and she got instantly attached to them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Her bond had first been with Houndoom, Haunter had TERRIFIED her the first time by coming out of nowhere and scaring the three year old into a panic where she had flat out BAWLED. For several weeks she'd just RAN away from Tyranitar, who did NOTHING to her but the size of it scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 pm

SAble eye had creeped Chibi out too at first more for its scary smile even though it was friendly and calm by nature.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Calix had a REAL rough first few weeks, she slept bad and seemed to skittish against everything in the dark town, her faring at the Gym hadn't been better considering most of the Pokemon frightened her and she didn't feel like she had all that much to turn to in the area of moral support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Reox had honestly tried his best but Dusk CIty wasnt exactly the most cheerful of places and seen as his house was CRAWLING with dark.Ghost types that didnt help. He DID try and explain the pokemon wouldnt hurt her they were just being friendly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

That had ultimately worked in his favor, being scared of everything else made it easier for him to feel wanted and needed enough for Calix to manage to bond with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm

And bond he did, he always hugged her and calmend ehr down by storking her hair and rocking ehr gently.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm

That had been exactly what Calix had needed, everything scared her because everything was new. It took quite a bit for Reox to teach her about ghosts and the dark type. It hadn't been easy but once she learned she took a true shine to them, no type delighted her more then the dark type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm

It had been fun wathcing her try and hug Haunter for the fiurst time onyl to land on hEr face XD As well as letting ehr riude around on Houndoom.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

All in all Calix learned to like Misdreavus first for her calm demeanor and elegant apperance. Misdreavus hadn't been as playfully impish as Haunter had been. Houndoom had been a first rate HIT, Calix always wanted a puppy but she'd been more then happy to inherit a dog like Pokemon with the new home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Houndoom and the other pokmeon ahd all bee weary at first buyt they;d warmed to ehr a lot faster then seh ahd to them, mainly becuasde Reox seemed to do much better with the little girl around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

( Weary? Because? )

For Calix it had been the hardest to teach her that DESPITE Tyranitar's HUGE size that the larger Pokemon was utterly harmless to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:55 pm

(Becuase shes new to the house, remeber they have NO ONE stay but Ren and Reox, new meberes staying for more then a gym battle is rare)

Tyranitar he stared at the human and thought she was a tiny pokemon, after all the rest of the pokemon Reox had were small compared to her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Calix had only gotten near Tyranitar after REALLY gaining a lot of trust in Reox, cause she trusted him on his word that Tyranitar wouldn't do a think without his say so. He had been right and Tyranitar hadn't meant any ill to her she finally learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Tyranitar was nice and treated Calix a lot like her own baby at times once Calix trusted Tyranitar enough for that that is XD.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Tyranitar was notably HUGE and you couldn't blame a three year old for that fear considering she was ten times the size of Calix if not more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: