Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 am

(Fredrick and Mary there they have namkes XD)

Reox smiled weakly at Fredrick "More like she grew to hate me" He said softly; sometimes he wondered if Ibrixses really did loathe him "She said i had too many bad habits...that I was dragging her career down..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:50 am

( nice Reox xD )

The man snorted, "Sounds like a wall if you ask me......Mary gave me a hard time when she was younger too. Be persistent, you let her stay away from you over time she'll convince herself the wall is her true feelings until one day she realizes it is all false."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 am

"I wish I could break it down...but its been going on 5 years..."Reox sighed "I dont know what to do, I cant change who I am, if I do that Im not ME you know? Sure I annoy ehr but that becuase shesl so cute when shes mad" He said with a soift smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 am

"I won't tell you what to do, but have you really put energy into recapturing the relationship? I know she makes it hard considering it sounds like she ran and keeps pushing away, there has to be a reason. I say you find it and push back, women normally cannot resist a challenger and she sounds especially feisty from your last words."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:06 am

"Your right, I;ve talked to ehr and that gets me nowhere, its why Im travlling again or at least its ONE of my rreasons" He said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 am

"Like I said, she made a wall and that is what your words fall on, she is probably deaf to whatever you say to her because she that is what she is convinced she wants, thus she doesn't hear you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:15 am

"Hmm I guess Ill just have to get psysical next time I see her" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 am

"A last word to the wise, you have NOT granted her a divorce thus it is interesting to note that you will not get in trouble or be removed from her property and estates because the marriage makes what is hers yours and vice versa. Something to exploit."

It sounded like he had a FAMILIAR problem to Reox's, just maybe, at one time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 am

Roex grinned at that "Ohh now i cant WAIT to go to Azhure point" He said with a wide grin. "Thanks for the advice"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 am

Old Fredrick chuckled softly his wife was still working in the kitchen, "Weren't aware of that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 am

"I dont dop law" He said with a grin" Thats more my brothers thing" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:32 am

"I don't either but sometimes it is good to know the ropes of divorce and the fine line between it and separation." xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 am

Reox chuckeld and pat Fredick on the back "Meh boring" He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 am

"I am sure if you had known that BORING fact you would have been that much quicker to annoy her to your heart's content, you said you like her when she angry as strange as that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 am

"You havent seen her face when she's mad " Reox said with a fond smile "SHes even more beatiful when shes pissed" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 am

"Where'd you meet her? What was the basis of your relationship?"

He seemed to be trying to see if their was relations not so much as digging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:03 am

"We gre up together" He said softly "In DUsk city we were child hood friends" He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am

"That sounds like a difficult relationship to try to wrap up," he sounded like he was skeptical of Ibrixses claims for wanting a sudden split.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:25 am

"It is...but its worth fightiung for...Im not giving up on it" he siad with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:30 am

"I am sure it is, I can hardly be a judge, I don't even know the lass and I haven't seen you in years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am

"Just imagine Chibi only ages 26" He said with a grin "Calix is her spitting image"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 am

"I bet that's been a god send to you.......your brother is away, up there, and famous in the Pokemon League I heard so that leave you alone pretty much except for her and your Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 pm

"My brother is one otf the best I feel proud knowing he managed to surpass even our father" He said with a smile before he nodded "Yeah just ehr and my pokemon...we make our own liuttle family...trust me the three yuears without Caliz around was hell, I didnt gain custody of her until she was three"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 pm

"Did you have to fight for that?"

It wasn't unheard of, that parents have a dispute over their children that wasn't the case in this case though as Ibrixses relinquished custody almost as soon as Calix was old enough to be independent of her mother figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 pm

"No Ibrixses just...hande dher over to me...I never knew she existed iuntil that day...I was neevr there for ehr birth or to give her a name" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: