Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Reox blinked at this then burst out laughing "Chibi it thinks your it's mom! When a baby hatches from and egg thy consider the first thing ti sees to be its mother, that's why its following you everywhere!" He said with a chuckle "Awww how cute!" He said as the Pichu stumbled over then hugged Calix's leg.

"Chuuuu <3"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:47 pm

"I like it and everything but they still want it!!" T^T

The older gentlemen adjusted his glasses, "When a Pokemon makes a decision like this there is little human intentions can do about it....."

"Agreed......we took a lot of time and effort into hatching it with the final outcome to be for us to keep it but we must come to the inevitable point. It is a baby Pokemon and it had needs for growth that it won't get being stuck here with us two in our years of decline," the old lady picked it up and dusted it off before offering it to her, "Haven't I seen you before?"

She stepped up to get a better view of Tyranitar and Reox both. She seemed to remember things better then her husband did. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm

"Maaaah its about time someones recognized moka-chan!" he said with a grin as he stood up "Its me Reox; its been what...15-16 years since I last saw you guys? Tyranitar remembers this place don;t you girl?" he said and the pokemon nodded and roared a little in agreement; all pokemon remeber where they were born.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 pm

"Well that is because my memory is a lot better then my husbands."

The older lady seemed to proudly state that until her husband muttered the only reason they'd remembered each other was because she'd talked the teenagers ear off. xD

Calix glanced at her Father, "Daddy? Where is the rest of my Pokemon? I want them to meet Pichu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Reox laughed at that "I see he hasn't changed much since I last saw him!" He said with a grin before he smiled as he tossed the pokeballs in the air as Sneasel and Seedot came out Larvitar hopping down from its mothers head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

She beamed as Larvitar took her down similar to the Take Down she delivered to Reox earlier. She smiled, "I am alright Larvitar. Honest, it was not your fault." ^-^

Seedot and Sneasel tried to crowd around her but Seedot ran into Sneasel and ended up spinning out of control into the old lady's legs. The elderly female picked it up and helped it regain its balance, "Seedot Seed Seed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Reox chuckled at that and shield "Wow this place brings back memories" He said with a smile; it was peaceful out here and he remembered his earlier days training his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 pm

She smiled, "You have sure filled out as a trainer, and Lar, I mean Tyranitar looks to be in great condition under your care......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Reox smiled at that "Yeah well Im the Gym leader for Dusk City now I married and had my little girl so it's all good, Tyranitar had their won baby" He said as he pointed to the Larvitar Calix was hugging "Shes going on her journey and Im going with her" he said with a girl.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 pm

"Oh that's a WONDERFUL idea, I hope you have fun with that....," the elderly lady clasped her hands together with a gentle clap.

A stomach growl was heard and it didn't come from one source. All of Calix's Pokemon were ALREADY hungry, Calix was hungry because she hadn't eaten AT ALL, and Pichu was hungry cause it had just hatched.

The lady smiled, "I have a wonderful idea why don't you stay for supper as our guests before moving on. Your little lady sounds hungry by now anyways so no use sending you off on empty stomachs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 pm

"That;d be great we could all do with something to eat" He said amsued.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Calix sweatdropped and said, "Well you told me never to accept things from strangers........" ^-^;;

It was obvious she listened to every rule and reason of the few that Reox set down for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm

"Well theyre not ecaxtly strangers if daddy knows them" He pointed out "And this kind couple were the ones that gave me Tyranitar as an egg"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:12 pm

"But I didn't know that before....." =/ "so they are strangers......"

She was right, no way she could have known these people were ones Daddy knew unless she met or knew them previously and she hadn't so she'd not known any better then to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm

"I know kiddo" He said with a smile a she ruffled her hair "But you know theyre not now so relax okay"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

"Okay!! To be honest I am really hungry......" ._. "I didn't even get lunch." T^T

Calix just burned energy off way to fast so she needed her meals consistent but instead of being able to catch some lunch she'd slipped into a new bout of trouble that made her use up MORE of her energy, namely the swimming after the fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Reox chuckeld at that "Then lets fill your tummy" He said with a smile' to be honest he was hungry too.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:53 pm

"Come on guys, let's get you to fed before we get going."

"Snea!"

"Lar!"

Sneasel and Larvitar easily went in but Seedot's short stubby legs made its following slow EVEN when it was obviously running.

The old man grabbed a hold of it and Seedot happily beamed and snuggled appreciatively the guy smiled back at it.

Calix noticed it and smiled, "It seems Seedot likes you." ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Reox smiled at that "This is a good enviroment for Seedot and your pokemon is pretty friendly" Roex said amsued.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:28 pm

She suddenly reached out her hand for Seedot and took it into her arms, she seemed to be unsure at hearing that. Seedot seemed to like the couple and the surroundings but Seedot was her first official capture. She didn't want to let it go just after catching it but she saw how happy it was thus far around her. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Roex sat and chatteded to the couple as they prepared dinner for them; it was nice to be back here Reox smield as he remebered his surprise when tyranitar hatched when he was given the egg.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm

For Calix she was strangely quiet, she had never expected to inherit another baby Pokemon so soon and she hadn't expect for it to be so needy. Pichu was definitely super cute but she was a new BIG responsibility, Calix didn't know the first thing about being a surrogate parent to a baby Pokemon. Larvitar had Tyranitar, he didn't need Calix for that. The other thing was the compelling urge despite noticeable reluctance to allow Seedot to stay with the couple. He'd LOVED the weather and the environment around them and Seedot seem to take a liking to following the old lady around everywhere instead of being with her and the other Pokemon. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Reox chartted with the olde lady and the old man just cathcing up on things but he noticed Calix;s quietness "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yeah," she plastered a smile on her face, "Just a bit tired and my body hurts still."

It was a REALLY big fall, she scrapped against a lot of rocks and rubble especially her legs did but deep down that wasn't really the core of the problem or the awkward feelings and ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Reox stroked ehr head softly "Ill patch you up in a minute kiddo, lets eat first"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: