Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glimpse of a Probable Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

She smiled and said, "Mhmmm."

She pushed herself up, her hands were bound a bit, they'd been bleeding earlier from scraping too. She took a seat and one was next to her for Reox to take. Larvitar and Sneasel were both nearby to see if they could raid off some of the human food in addition to the Pokemon food they were going to eat. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Reox sat and chuckled as Houndoom was the same as Larevitar and sneasel ebven though the pokemonm should know way better (XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Calix would, of course, share. Sneasel would take meat and Larvitar would like sweets and meat, and Seedot loved to snag all the vegetables. Calix was more then happy to share her vegetables with the Pokemon too.

The older couple settled down and finally placed everything in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Houndoom preffered meat and spicy things and monned down what was offered happily as Reox watched with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Calix picked at her plate sorting some treats for Sneasel and some for Larvitar and finally some for Seedot before giving them up and eating everything that remained on her plate. She took seconds and repeated the ordeal, not really paying attention to the adult conversation.

Pichu actually had managed to climb and get a secure seat on the table and began nibbling on berries happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Reox chatted with the old couple as they remebered old times and caught up; he;d also noticed Seedot'sds fondess for the old couple but he didnt mention it; it was Chibi's pokmeon and therefore her choiuce what she did with it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Calix patiently waited for things to get done but she didn't seem so impatient to go right away because she was truly fixated on a dilemma. She'd had Seedot a short time, and it was her first Pokemon, but it seemed to like it here and deep down she knew it would thrive here but she didn't want to accept what she knew and it wasn't an easy thing to try to fixate and decide on. Especially not for the five year old who bonded almost instantly with her Pokemon in a fast rate in comparison to their bonding level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Once everyone had eaten and things had settled Reox still noticed CHibi was
quiet; he said nothing he merely pet her head; he knew that it was hard to let a pokemon go.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:12 pm

The older woman glanced at Reox and smiled, "So when do you have to leave and where are you going from here?"

For Calix it was kind of already decided but harder to follow through with. If she was going to do it she HAD to BEFORE she'd back out of doing it or then she'd never let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 pm

"Our goal is to go to wavon town to see Professor Maple so CHibi can get her pokedex and register her pokemon" He said with a smile "Even though she;s offically a trianer wiothout the pokedex her pokemon wont be registers to ehr card; to the Pokemon system she hasn't caught any pokemon"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 pm

"Ahhhh I see, thought it was a bit strange, to be honest I just thought she was playing around this forest as a kid not as a trainer." ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

"Thats becuase she's young, my brothjer pulled a few strings to let her be a trianer early...its something she really wants to do" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:58 pm

"Ahhh I see, so he got her young ambition rolling early. That's nice...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 pm

"It was her choice; she insisted" He said amused "She has a talent for pokemon, bomnding with them" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 pm

"I can tell.....," she pointed off to Pichu who was playing with her and trying to make Calix feel better.

It seemed to be working as the baby Pokemon and her looked to be wearing each other out by playing tag but most of all it was able to distract Calix for now for the most part, it seemed to help out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:02 pm

"...She's thinking things over...shes small but shes got to make some big desicions as a trianer...It;s these times I know I have to blend into the back ground and let he be iindependant and let her make her own choices so she can learn from them; she;ll learn nothing if I do everythign for her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm

"That is true........probably the hardest part for any parent is to do that especially considering how little she still is yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 pm

"As long as I can watch her I'll be fine" HJe said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:46 pm

"So where is your wife?"

The older woman didn't know she was trampling on a difficult subject, she simply assumed that someone as well meaning and attractive as Reox would have someone equally nice to have his own child and family with. It seemed like she had not seen Reox since he was younger and pretty much single so she just wanted to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:48 am

Reox froze at that befor ehe looked at the table "SHe sin Azuhre point..."He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 am

"Oh dear..........that's a far ways away, is she coming back soon?"

Her husband seemed to catch onto Reox's expression or at least how he was acting and nudged his wife as if telling her to "cut" it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 am

Roex shurgged at that and said nothing as he cradles his tea; Ibrixses was such a sore sub ject for him. "I can only hope" He said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:18 am

The woman frowned and she really appeared to be in confusion as to what could have happened between them when for the most part he was very appealing in many ways. She didn't pry further after Reox gave his more obvious cues. She just rose and started to clear the table of dishes and food.

The husband moved silently forward and softly said, "Sorry about that.....I don't think she expected their to be problems otherwise I doubt she would have pried. Been a while since we saw you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:27 am

"Its alrigfht...I get it all the time, you think i;d be used to it by bnow" Reoxd said softly "...were not divorceed, I flat out refuse to give her one...but were seperated...and it hurts sometimes...CHibi doesnt under stand what a divorce is or even why were seperated...and I dotn ahve the heart to tell her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 am

"Yeah so you were emotionally engaged in it but she seems to have the change of heart hmmm?"

(Still husband talking btw. God I really need to give these two names xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimpse of a Probable Future   Glimpse of a Probable Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glimpse of a Probable Future
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Canyon City-
Jump to: