Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren's journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Ren's journey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Sneasel WAS scared and it was obvious from the fact Calix couldn't seem to get it back on track. Finally she gave up for now with a sigh and recalled him before bringing out Stunky.

Instantly the skunk Pokemon charged at its trainer and Calix ran right behind Larvitar and issued a command for Brick Break.

Stunky avoided it, "Stunky, use Focus Energy and follow up with a Fury Swipes."

Calix had managed to avoid Stunky's stench by throwing it right into a battle, that was a close one, "Larvitar, brace yourself."

"Lar!"

The normal attack did little to tear apart Larvitar's hide but it scored in a critical hits thanks to Focus Energy and Larvitar bounced down and had to push itself back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Reox watched this "Think I was a little to harsh on sneasal?" he asked with a weatdrop; sometimes he just didnt know how damn scary he could be.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Ren's journey - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Ren's journey - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Ren's journey - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Ren's journey - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Calix overheard him even if he didn't ask her but rather Ren, "A little.....he's not a baby but he young and you are.........scary when mad," she frowned, "I still can't get him to listen to me, he doesn't disobey but he doesn't seem to thrive with me either."

She felt like she was failing, Sneasel's personality was HARD for her to control as a beginning trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 pm

"He has a difficult personality, but with hard work you'll do fine it jsut calls for some compromise-Am I really that scary mad?" He asked with a blink.

"Brother when your mad you get a doom aura around you!" Ren said with a snigger.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:44 pm

"Mhmmm," Calix UTTERLY agreed with a smile to what Ren said but her Daddy was REAL scary if someone managed to upset her. Woe be on a disobedient Pokemon that disobeyed or attacked Calix cause they'd be SEVERLY hurt or dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 pm

And Reox wouldnt use his POKEMON to own whoeber or WHATEVER harmed chibi.
"Wow I dont know my own scaryness" Reox said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Calix sweatdropped, "Yeah...," before she noticed that both Stunky and Larvitar where tired. Larvitar's hide was really being tested as she tried to toughen it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 pm

"I think they need a good rest you should try Murkrow against Pichu, Its mnurkorws weakness but it;'ll build up resistance to electricity"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:04 pm

"I think it already has that, it took like FOUR or FIVE thundershocks before we could down it to capture it," she knew it didn't help to practice but Pichu needed to learn how to do it without shocking itself and Calix had some ideas for special SINGLE training one on one with Pichu before using its electricity to train the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:08 pm

"Thats tough for a Murkrow" Reox said with a smile "Its uo to you but Murkrow nees practise too"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Calix threw out Sneasel's Pokeball, "Murkrow can practice dodging Sneasel's punches so it can do it during the Gym match. Sneasel, ICE PUNCH. Murkrow, evade them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Murkrow screeched ready for a good fight and it duidged the first punch easily.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Sneasel jumped up and started darting faster, making Murkrow REALLY try to move in midair, one hit could freeze it solid or cause GREAT harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Murkrow used peck and tired to accke Sneasal back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Sneasel's clawed punch started to skirt close to make contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Murkrow smirked before using pursuit to suddenly disspear andf attack from behind; while Murkrow was young uit had good inticnts and knew what to do in a battle it was the type of pokemon that hardly needed to be directed; it cfought intincutally.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm

"Now, Sneasel use Agility and Ice Punch."

Sneasel recovered and decked Murkrow straight in the gut following it Pursuit attack, nailing it good, "Snea......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Mirkrow was stubborn and blasted Upwards into the skiy before divebobming and using fly it missed, only managing to graze sneasal.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 pm

"Try that again, Murkrow, we need you to be able to strike critical blows at opportune times without being hit into a knock out yourself and Sneasel needs the endurance, again please."

She was young but Calix WAS a tactical battler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Murkrow nodded and tired again, this time Murkrow hit its mark hitting Sneasel hard but Murkrow had lightened the damage so as not to knock snerasal out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Sneasel was placed on its back but it somersaulted and recovered its balance.

"Brace yourself, Sneasel, its coming back."

Murkrow was already turning around for a second dishing of the attack Calix saw and she didn't call it off, just prepared Sneasel for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Murkwo looked like it was about to attack using peck but fiented and used Dark pulse blastign ti in Sneaels face.

(Lol Murkrow fights dirty)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Sneasel flung up its arms to push and guard against it, it was panting hard but it didn't look like it wanted to throw in the towel and quit. Dark Pulse did damage but not a lot, dark type attacks didn't inflict GREAT damage on other dark types.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Dark pulse was merely a distration to Peck at the other from behind.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

"Sneasel!!!!!!!!!!!," it got really angry and suddenly it went on the offense, using its full speed to vault into the air and nail Murkrow with an Ice Punch for super effective damage, it had HAD IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren's journey   Ren's journey - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren's journey
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next