Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm

"Have fun watchign your first batt;e?" he asked the little girl wioth a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm

She looked like she wasn't sure but she kind of nodded a bit, a small bob of the head in an affirmative gesture, "mhmmm."

At least this time she tried to say SOMETHING to him even if it wasn't much of anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Reox smiled a little at that Hey chibi did you get to meet any of your mothers pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 pm

She looked around, and nodded, "But they weren't scary........." =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 pm

"Just becuase they loook scary doesnt mean they are mean or anything" he said as he saw Huanter floaring around befor ehe gestured the ghost pokemon over it floated over almsot eagerly "Its okay he wont hurt you he cant help how he looks" Reox said a she opet her hair.

Haunter came but he kept his didstance he could sence Calix's fear.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Her fear of Haunter was real cause he had REALLY scared her and she got hurt out of it. Not that her falling had been Haunter's fault but she linked that all together, she was too young to know otherwise. =/ She frowned as if unsure how to face him, he looked scary and she didn't want to get near it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Haunter gace a little wave and its freindliest smile it could POSSIBLY make before it floated over Resn head and started making funny faces over Ren to try and make Calix laugh.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm

She looked unsure at first, almost as much as poor Haunter did but she kind of lost her unsure expression as the side of her mouth turned into a half confused, half START of a smile. She still didn't go anywhere near Haunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Huanter seemed to brighten up at that and Reox chuckled "Hes trying to cheer you up, its his way of saying sorry fro scaring you last night"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:17 pm

To be honest, Haunter had more hurt her memory then anything. She didn't feel it or have a bump on the head from it but she had remembered it and feared him on it but otherwise nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Haunter pouted whe she didnt smile more "Hauuuuunet" he grumbled befoire misdrevious floated over and giggled nudgin Haunter playfull as they flaotred above Rens head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

She hid her face behind Reox's leg but looked out in interest as Misdreavus. Calix was wary but she though Misdreavus was PRETTY not so much as scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Midrevous giggles more as she playfully chased haunter above thier heads; it was kinda cute for ghost pokemon to be playing liek that.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Calix kind of wished she could too but she was too scared to be around them, she was very bored though which became a little obvious since she looked for something to entertain her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Haunter floated down befor eit grinned and covered its eyes "Haunter..haunt?" It wanted to playu Hide and seek with Chibi "Dreee" Misdrevious added.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Calix did and didn't surprise them by taking refuge behind Reox's leg with a single eye peeking out. It hadn't taken her long to just back away once Haunter came down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Haunted did the pokemon equivilant of a pout at that and backed off again.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Calix seemed to dislike upsetting Haunter like that, she didn't like to see him all sad and down. She peeked out and offered a hand to him like shaking? She didn't get the concept of a ghost type not being able to feel or do anything she'd never seen them before now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Hounter blinked at that before he tried to take her hand opnly gfor his hand to got right through hers.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Calix glanced right at that and she looked really confused, Haunter LOOKED solid but there was NOTHING there and yet something. ._. ;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:31 pm

"Hes not called a ghost pokemon for no reason"Reox said as he stroked her head "You cant touch him at att your just go right though him" He said with a smile "Hes harmless though honest"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Calix seemed to believe him finally, or at least enough to trust his opinion for now, "Ghosty, sorry?"

It was cute but Calix just wanted to make sure Haunter wasn't going to scare her again and make her end up with another bump on the head again. She didn't remember his name to call him by it and she didn't know bigger words like Haunt or anything to pronouce his name right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 pm

"Yes hes sorry" Reox said with a chuckle "And hes called Haunter" He said as he contineud to stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm

"Haun-TER," she manged to get it right but put a lot of emphasis on the last syllable and said it awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Ren chuckled at that and Reox smiled "Yup Haunter hes a ghost type, Misdrevous is a ghost too" He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next