Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Reox actually laughed at the look on ehr face "You have plenty of time" He assured her a she stroekd her hair with a smile; maybe things would be better for him from now on.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm

"What's so funny?"

She tilted her head sideways a bit as she glanced questionably at him, she didn't have any of Ibrixses severity when she was serious. She was kind of laid back about it like Reox. She could be serious but she wasn't severe. The humor totally went over her head as well, as she had been wondering why he was laughing when she was serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:55 pm

"Nothing, you just looked so cute" Reox said with a smile
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Calix then kind of sauntered off to play a bit, she still was kind of avoiding the Pokemon but she didn't seem to go away or run at fast as before.

Finally Haunter seemed to get up the courage to approach her, covering his face with his clawed hands and then he vanished only to appear a little to the side and uncover his hands, as though he was playing a ghost variant of peek-a-boo. At first it was hard to know her reaction cause she was shaking but a moment later it was revealed she was giggling quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:48 am

Reox smielod and watched this; this was a good sign; if she could befriend Haunter she;d soon befreind the others.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 am

Finally when it started getting darker and just later in the day she finally sat down and stifled a yawn. Something which Haunter bent down to see, he got in her space enough for her to push him away a little bit but she looked tuckered out for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:50 pm

"Come on I'll make you some warm milk" He said a she scooped her up gently with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:55 pm

She ended up laying her head on his shoulder, she wasn't asleep yet because she was a little hungry. Reox probably knew that cause she hadn't eaten in quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18