Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm

"Misdrev....misdrev....," she struggled over the last part of her name, she couldn't seem to make herself able to fumble out the last part. Calix tried to reach out and pet her but her hand went through it. She looked surprised a minute and unsure if this ghost type would play a trick with her like Sableye had but she didn't look so shocked about the fact her hand went through her, like she was getting used to ghost types even if she wasn't quite FULLY comfortable with them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Misdrevous wasnt as mischevious as her over ghost counter parts and giggled as she pretennded to nuzzle into ehr hand like she had done with Reox.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 am

She smiled and seem to have finally found a comfortable medium enough to find a happy medium to settle down a bit around a ghost type. After the kind of playful and mischevious antics Sableye had pulled and Haunter had ACCIDENTALLY pulled she was showing an extraordinary amount of just blatant trust around Misdreavus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 am

Misdreavus giggled and floated abover thier heads with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 am

Calix tried to reach for her and got a bit sullen when she just couldn't reach her. She wasn't tall enough, most everything was taller then her. Even Sableye who was short was taller then her, "Misdre, Misdrea, come back down and play. Please? Pretty Pokemon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:14 am

Misdrevous giggled at that and floated down swaying gentrly form side to side "Misdreeee"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 am

Misdreavus WAS gentle and she did relate well thus far with Calix. It gave credence to building trust in Reox though. After Sableye's trick the other day her fear of ghost types went back a few squares but she had taken Reox's word that Misdreavus wouldn't be like that. She had trusted what he said before letting her fear totally take over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Misdrevious didnt have the mischevious nature the other two had she was far more calm and gentle as she swayed infront of the little girl with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:45 pm

She tried again and was again frustrated and kind of confused, "How do you play with her? She isn't THERE! But she is, and she isn't at the same time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Roex chucklewd at that " you can make her dance" He said "Watch, if you wave yoiur hands in diffrent ways shes dace" He said a she drew a s cirle oin the air and Mis dreivous did the ghost equixilant of a twirl.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:02 pm

"But you can't do anything WITH her?"

Calix meant something like she had with the Skitty earlier, like touching it, playing with it, having physical contact with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:56 am

Course you can, you can feed her; as a pokemon she still needs to eat and sleep" He said with a chuckle "Just becuase you cnat touch ehr doesnt mean you cant play with her"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 am

She frowned as if she still didn't get what was so great about that, it still wasn't like holding a Pokemon and being able to take care of it like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:15 am

Is drevous giggled at Calix and poked at her face gently; if she focused enoughs eh could poke at Calix but she could hold anythingor make herself compleatly solid
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 am

Calix then tried to touch her again, it didn't work, "How do they even battle? They can't make contact with anything......"

She didn't know she was wrong there, the only type they had trouble making contact with was the Normal type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 am

"They have Ghost abilites and they can attack anythign but normal types"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 am

"Types?"

She hadn't learned much about types, her mother had the ice type but she'd never associated it as such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 pm

There are diffrent types of pokemon ferrent elements so to speak" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"El-e-ments? Elements are types?"

She looked confused but from what she got of it, the Pokemon here were all ghost types like he had said and that made them a ghost element?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:20 pm

"SOme of them are theres fire, earth, bug, flying, normal, posion, water, dragons ghost, Dark and Steel type" He saiud with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm

She smiled, she still didn't understand it quite but she seemed to have it down since he didn't tell her she was wrong. It was obvious she had a lot to learn but Reox wasn't going to push her into something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Reox decided to let her learn slowly; she had plenty of time after all there was little need to rush anything.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 pm

"I think I am going to think about it, is that okay?"

She looked as if she was seriously trying to make an important decision, as if she had to really think if she liked Pokemon or not, enough to want to train them ever. Of course she could have TOTALLY LOST Reox because she didn't tell him what she was going to think over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

"...Okay" Reox said; he didnt get it at first but he figured she was talking about pokemon in general.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

"Thanks," she lost her really serious look which was almost plain comical on the face of such a young girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next