Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 am

"...why"It was a siumple question one that ahd a lot of answers "Why the hell didn't you tell me Ibrixses" No matter what he tried he couldnt be mad at her just dissapointed and hurt; no one her ever hurt him this much and it showed on his face and he tried nto to cry on the video phone in front of his wife.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 am

"Why did I have to?"

She folded her arms, she frowned in her own disappointment, "Have you been so blind that you could not have found out?"

Ibrixses had put a void between them, one Reox NEVER went over. He didn't come after her, she didn't contact him but had he ventured to do either he'd have quickly learned the truth about Calix, "I warned you ahead of time I would not consort with you unless I have reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 am

"You said you didnt want contacting! Everytime i tried you;d ignore my calls!" Reox protested "How the hell could I find out! I cant leave the gym without good reason...and Im not well enough right now" He said softly before he moved away from the video screem as he tried to compose himself; it was so frustrating he wipe his eyes and took a deep breath "I had a right to know WAY before now, don;t you even care shes scared of me and DUsk City? shes crying in ehr room scared out of her wits becuase you jsut...dumped ehr here!" Reox said "Im a stranger to her...and thats hurts m ore then anything...I never knew you were this cold Ibrixses" He said softly; fuck hiding his tears he was upset and he;d let her SEE.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am

"Of course I do!! She is my daughter, do you think she survive around here without me?! If you are having problems with her you can send her back," she seemed to act as though Reox was complaining of Calix's behaviors rather then at how long she'd kept him out of her and Calix's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 pm

"...god damn you...you...took everything from me...your not getting her back too" He said softly "Don't you think you've taken enough?" He said softly "You should have had the decency to tell me I have a daughter...you knew I always..." He broke off; having children was something he;d always wanted with Ibrixses, to be denied that right for three years hurt so much... "...Goodbye Ibrixses" He said before he cut the communitcastions off, he slumped agaisnt the wall, curled up and promptly burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Ibrixses clenched her hand into a fist and thought about calling him back but she didn't, through willpower and the presence of her mother approaching alone was enough to set her off of the path of calling him back. Those words STUNG bad as hell but she deserved every syllable from him and she knew it, "Good bye."

She said that with a sad aftertone even though the communication was cut and he couldn't hear anything of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 pm

"...Come on brother" A voice said above Reox, Ren picked his broken brother off the floor and carried him to bed; he;d walked in to see Claix crying in ehr room, it diodnt take long to find the cusdtody documents and put two and two together "Sleep Reox you NEED to sleep" He said as he stared sadly at his ytounger brother; Reox was always so strong in mind and body, he was fit and healthy, attractive and smart if a little cocky but his heart had been so fragile...and Ibrixses had shattered it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Calix sat down on her bed, finally she stopped crying but she couldn't get this place to feel like home, this wasn't her room to her, and though she couldn't say it she didn't think of the guy as her Papa. Her legs hung over the floor on the side of the bed and she looked down at them as she rocked them back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Reox refused to sleep he stared at the ceiling blanly and Ren gave up; there was nothing he could do but be his brothers ,leaning post and it frustrated him it really did "...Hey" Ren said softly to the little girl "There's no mee to be scared, Im yuour uncle Ren" He said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 pm

She again went quiet and looked down at her feet a bit, before a few minutes later so he wouldn't go away she said REALLY quietly a hoarse whisper of "hi" back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 pm

"Its scary here to you isnt it?" He said with a soft sm ile a she sat at the doorway wiht a chuckle "Im sure it would be to you...but no ones going to hurt you and your daddy just wants to help you settle in okay?" He said as Houndoom trotted into the hallway and whined softrly a she curled up and lay its hea din Reox;s lap obviously as distressed as Reox was.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"Its scary here......," it was obvious she felt alone. Reox and Ren didn't know it but she didn't want to be on her own so much that she was going to sneak in with her Father because stranger or not he'd be SOMEONE so she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 pm

"Your not alone, not here...you know...your daddy needs you just as much as you need him, take your time and get to know each other and his pokemon, all of them are a little scary looking but thier friendly" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

"One popped out of nowhere and made me bump my head," she rubbed it as though remembering it. She frowned, she was a kid she didn't let things go right away and had a hard time moving on after the fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 pm

"Was it purplish looking?" He asked "That was proabaly haunter, hes a ghost pokemon he didnt mean any harm he wanders the halls when hes bored" Reon said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

"I don't care, he scared me," she hid her face and seemed to be kind of hiding from EVERYTHING in a way. Normally Calix wasn't so shy, she could actually be pretty adventurous when she felt safe and secure, relatively unafraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 pm

"He didnt mean to I think you scared him too; hes not used to anyone else in the house but me ands your dad" he said softly
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:53 pm

"This isn't any place like home.......its dark and gloomy all the time, things lurk but when I look they are gone or there, and scary."

Her adaptation to the place was lack luster at best, there was little things to prepare her for a move from bright and beautiful Azhure Point to Dusk City's desolate appearance. Reox had tried but he didn't know how to lead the young girl to settling down or to get her use to what he always knew as nothing BUT home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 pm

"It's called Dusk CIty for a reason Calix" Ren said with a soift chuckle "Just becduase its dark doesnt mena its scary.,..take houndoom for example...you like him right? DId you know hes a dark/Fire type?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Calix didn't have the SLIGHTEST idea what DUSK was so she couldn't understand the town's name and its existence, "He's a doggy.........."

Count on her to not get the basis of types yet, she knew Pokemon but she didn't understand the mechanics. There was a lot she could benefit and learn around the Gym and Reox and Ren could likely see all this potential. Reox just had to play the right cards in the right places and there was many ways he could get involved with Calix if he took a second look. She had a lot of growing to do and considering he was now her sole parent, he was the only one that could really begin to teach her. Naturally with Ren's help but ultimately she was his so if the girl wanted a parent she'd look to Reox to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm

"Hes more then a doggy" Ren said with a chuckle "But Im sure your daddy will help teach you all about pokemon when your ready"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm

"He looks like a doggy....," she sounded like she thought she was smart, "Mommy started to teach me about Pokemon a little......and then she stopped cause she said I was too young."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 pm

"Your never too youing to learn" Ren said befor ehe heard Reo approaching and Houndoom perked up a little "...Hey" He said to CHibi "He;s right...when your ready Ill teach you"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm

She hugged Houndoom around the neck, the Pokemon was just as tall if not taller then her, "Teach me what exactly?"

She frowned, she REALLY thought her mother was right, she was too young and never saw trainer young like her all of them were preteens, teens, or adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 pm

"ABout pokemon" Reox said with a soft smile "Theres lots of fun things you can find out aboiut them" he said befor ehe knelt down next to her "You can be just liker me or your mom one day, a gym leader" he said with a smile. "Or even an elite like your uncle Ren"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next