Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Elekid stops, looking at the walls. " Elekid Eleikid!" he points, it looks like much of the wall had small holes in it, almost like dens. "...So there are Pokemon down here as well.." Mech mutters
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:13 pm

"Elekid, stop!!! Come on this isn't funny, even Sneasel doesn't run off this much on his own and he REALLY has a stubborn wandering streak," Calix grabbed Pichu and moved on but not too far ahead that Reox couldn't keep up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Reox followed and frowned at the wall "Elikid seems to know spomething we don't Pokemon have far stonger insticnts then we do after all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:55 am

Mech shrugs. " he jsut seems to like finding trouble..not that that hasn't helped...." Elekid is now trying to crawl into a "den" but finding it to small.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

"Well much more trouble and he'll get us into something we can't manage with. Hey Elekid you're too big, let Pichu go ahead. She's a lot smaller."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Elekid grumbles, but does move out of the way

(Guessing Pichu now has the Volt Battery Strapped to it's back or something?)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 pm

( Nope, Pichu isn't holding onto it right now. She pretty much holds onto it a bit and then Calix carries it for a while. Pichu is a pretty small Pokemon, it would tire it out to always carry it herself. )

Pichu bounces up and goes to carefully crawl and look into the hole, "Pi? Pi-pichu? Pi?"

"Hey, what do you see Pichu?"

Calix went on her knees and was trying to watch and see Pichu, to make sure her little Pokemon was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Puchu is crawling into darkness, suddnely two Gem like eyes flash in frount of her. "..Sable....Eye....." a wicked set of teeth glow along with the gem eyes now.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm

"PICHU!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pichu suddenly screamed and let out a large Volt Battery charged shock that shocked both it and Sableye and illuminated it. Pichu had stored plenty of energy from Volt Battery earlier to juice up its electricity.

Calix backed away and the flash was so intense she closed her eyes before shouting for Pichu, "Pichu? Pichu? Are you okay?"

Pichu was currently out of it, Pichu like any Pichu, had a shock that RECOILED on it because it didn't know how to store electricity properly. Sableye had SCARED Pichu and it shocked them spontaneously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 pm

The Sableye vanshes back into the darkness. Suddnely, form many of the dens, appear severl of these Gem like eyes, followed by teeth. Mech looks about nervously. "....are these Golbins?" Elekid tense yp, getting ready fot the right coming.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Calix frowned, "Larvitar GO!!! Use Rock Slide!"

Larvitar pulverized the rock wall / den and made the hole big enough that Calix went in to crawl to find Pichu. Needless to say it also disturbed the denizens of the den.

Calix didn't care about anything else. She had a baby, her baby Pokemon, in there all alone. She had heard Pichu's cry, she HAD to find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Reox frowled and follwoed "No theyre sable eyes" He said softly as he sigehd "CHibi!" He groaned; he was too big to follow her himself "NBe careful in there!"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Calix glanced around, looking for Pichu, finally she saw her giving a faint discharge as Pichu tried to recover from its own over-charged shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm

The Sableye looks intreatly at the passed out Pichu, he quickly scoops her up and takes her deeper into the nerwork of dens. the Sableye then lays down the Pichu and starts oiking her, trying to wake her up. "..Sa?....Sa?....Sable?..." he tlts it's head curuisly

Mech nods "...errr...are thye territorial?..." The Sableyes jsut looks down at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Reox looked aorund "No, but they are curious creatures, they wont attack unless attacked first usually" He said simply "So stay away from them and they shouldnt harm us"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Larvitar glanced around before uttering a "Lar," before jumping into the den and crawling after Calix to go find its trainer.

Calix got to the place where the static discharge had been, "Pichu? Pichu?"

She crawled in even deeper, following it in deeper away from everyone but Larvitar who was following her and getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:14 pm

"I don;t like this" He gruumbeld "Sable eye follow Calix!" He said as he tosse dout a pokeball Sable eye gave a nnod before dissaopearing through the wall after the little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Suddnely,many of the Sableye start crawling out of their dens, teeth smiels, droll dripping a little as they crawl down the wall. Most of them looked hungery.

the one with Pichu keeps pokeing her "..Sable...Slabeye!" it soudned annoyed now
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:19 pm

"Lar!!" Larvitar glanced at Sableye behind him, Larvitar wasn't antisocial like Sneasel was to the Ghost type. It wandered ahead and caught up with Calix, "Lar!!"

"Ahh, Larvitar, you came into help me? Thank you, let's go. I wonder where we are."

Pichu's eyes popped open and Sableye scared it all over again, it unleashed another high voltage shock and finally cut it off before it could pass out again.

"PICHU!"

Calix crawled and hurried to join where the shock had come from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Sableye eye is looking at the walls, watching when tha ttack sho off how the gems in the wall glowed. When Pichy zonks out again. Sableye happily caps "Sable Sable!" it then resumed poking, want to see another show of it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm

"Leave my Pichu alone, Larvitar use Crunch!"

"LAR!!!!!!!!"

Larvitar went and latched its fanged maw on Sableye and it wouldn't let go of its arm from that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Sableye screams, clawing at the sudden pokemon to attack it. It then bites down on it's neck trying to chew it off. "Saba Saba Saba Saba!!" it dances Pichu, trying to get it off.

Mech leans over toward Reox. "..err...what do these things eat?" he noted the glinting teeth
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Larvitar flips and holds onto the rock wall before using Dig and bringing up a Dark Pulse to hit Sableye with from underground but the dark attack does little damage to already Dark type Sableye.

Calix goes up to Pichu, "Pichu?"

Pichu comes to, and looks at her and when Calix smiled it weakly jumps into her arms.

"Awww Pichu, I am so glad you are alright," she happily and softly hugged Pichu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Sableye growls and trys to escape into another one of the tunnels, it didn't want a fight, only iot's gem light show
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:59 pm

"Larvitar!! Come on back. Pichu, wrap this up. Volt Tackle!!"

"Pi, pi, pi, pi, pi, pi, PICHU!!"

It steadily gained speed and momentum along with the last of its electricity and slammed into the Sableye, the contact was enough for Pichu's Static ability to give it paralysis.

Calix caught Pichu and softly hugged it. She then took a more serious look as she used another Dusk Ball, "GO!!!"

Her Pokeball hit it, and in Sableye went, now it would be a test to see if ANOTHER Pokemon would stay in. Calix knew the odds were better because it was weakened and had a status effect but she knew that was always a guarantee.

( For anyone who might be lost again cause the post are all spontaneous again. Calix found her Pichu which had been taken by a lone Sableye and she is battling it and trying to catch it. Meanwhile all the other Sableye who were watching Reox and Mech outside with Elekid now are moving back into their den after a certain someone, leaving Reox and Mech on their own unless they try to find a way to follow Calix and the smaller Pokemon over their handicap of being too large for the tunnels. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next