Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 pm

The Dark Calix steps foreward, smirking, suddnely a black figure peeks out from behind her leg. a pitch black Pichu walks foward. "....chu...." eletricy crackles from it's cheeks, aVolt Battery in it's paws

Meanwhile, the Dark Mech tosses out Pokeball, a DArk Metang appears, looking rather sinster, staring down it's opposite, clashing it's claws togther to pump itself up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Calix steps and stares down, it wasn't possible for her to be here and there, nor was it possible. That black Pichu was nothing like hers, and she was not her shadow. Shadows were made by proximity to the light not the darkness. She exhaled, and suddenly spoke a single sentence, "Larvitar, let's go."

She needed her starting partner more then ever now, Larvitar had been one of the first to hear and share her dream, they had to get through this together or that dream would be nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Reox stared at his dark self and almsot laughed; like he was afraid of his dark dself; he DWELLED ion darkness "Bring it on" He said softly as he gestured to his darkself; he didnt need a pokemon to defeat this thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 pm

The Dark Pichu dasehs forward pushesing the Battery into Larvitar and unlsheing a thundershcok thought it into Larvitar.

Dark Reox smirks, holding up a hand as it slowly morphs into a claw. Darkrau's watchs Reox. "....fool...." Dark Reox daesh frwaord, slashing away at Reox.

The two Metangs are deep in battle, The Dark one slowly winning. Mech think. "..gaa..gotta do soemthing...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm

"Larvitar, dig," it quickly jumped below and dug a hole small enough for itself but Pichu couldn't possibly get itself and the Volt Battery to follow. Calix was already thinking as much as possible on her feet. With the Volt Batter Pichu's electricity was more powerful BUT Pichu got recoil, it got weak from its own attacks BUT if Larvitar could bring the Volt Battery out of the equation.......

"Larvitar, Brick Break now!!!"

Larvitar came up behind Dark Pichu and instead of attacking it, it attacked the Volt Battery.

Larvitar's arm came down and belted down right into the battery breaking into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm

The breaking of the dark Volt Battery, unleashes a blast of eletricty, destorying the Dark Pichi and sending Larvitar flying into the side of the dome.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Larvitar crashes into it and Calix runs back and quickly yells, "LARVITAR!!"

Larvitar pushes itself up, "LAR!!"

Even though it sustained damage it is ready to continue its battling, showing a lot of strength, spirit, and spunk.

Calix smiled, "Alright then, Larvitar, take the field."

Larvitar went right back into the thick of things, glaring at the Dark impersonation of its trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Roex smirked at that "Your the fool" He said as he grabbed the arm and with tremedoud strenth picked the dark vrisrtion of himself and threw him into the wall hard. "Heh nice try"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Dark Reox gets up again cracjing it's neck and smirking.

Dark Calx hodl out ehr hand, another Pokeball forming it it. She tosses it out and out come a Dark Larvitar. it's eyes glow in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Reox chuckeld softly "Is this meant to scare me or something?" he said as he goaded the dark Reox to attack him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Larvitar looked shocked, "Lar."

Calix glanced at it, and clenched her fist, "Don't be fooled by it Larvitar, you are the real deal and I believe you can beat it or I wouldn't even put you back in there. I am banking all my hopes on you."

Larvitar would get its rest but Calix really hoped Larvitar would last over its Shadow and to a point it all depended on how she, as his trainer, used his attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 pm

(sorry for this edning..I know it will be sudnely >//<' but I'm out of good ways to make this longer...)

Darkrai shurgs bored. "....your games do not intrest me...." the shadows vanish. "....so....do you think you are in control?..." he askes, almsot in a curuis way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm

"In control...of what? You?" Reox asked before he chuckled "Its got nothing to do with me besidues if I controlled you I thing Giratina would be pissed"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Calix folded her arms, she thought she was as long as she has the spirit, the focus, the strengh, and the means to push the battle to its greatest limits while not forgetting what was really important: the care and upbringing of her Pokemon past their limitations to truly make their growth go BEYOND their inhibitions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Dakrai glowers at Reox. ".....fail...." he then turns to Calix. "...you are in cotnrol...no boast..no taunt....only contorl......" the rom sudde grows light, the Dome disappearing. in the middle of the cavern lays what looks like a pitch black cloak.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Calix glanced at the cloak, was this the treasure of the Dark Heart? Like Pichu's Volt Battery? She stepped carefully towards it, glancing calmly at Darkrai or what resembled him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Darkrai smirk and vnaishes into nothingness. '...Let Darkness be your sheild...." the last lingering voice echos in the air
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Calix carefully collects the cloak and turns to look at Mech and Reox, now she thought of what was going on now. How do they get out of the dungeon since they fell into it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Mech signs. "..now that is over....time to find a way...." he stares, seeing one of the walls fade away in the cavern. "....err...I guess...that way...." He starts along the path, it grows lighter and lighter as he walks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Reox smirked "I dodnt want you anyway" He said before he nodded "Lets go" He said as he held Calix;s hand gently.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Calix gently took a hold of Reox's hand, giving a wistful last look at Darkrai. She almost didn't want to leave him though she knew she should. She hoped to see him again, somewhere, his cloak folded carefully over her arm reverently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7