Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 am

Suddnely the Honchcrow take off into the trees. The Murjcrow following after it. Elekid stands firm, suddnely running after the ground to keep the light on them. "hey HEY! Elekid! where ya going?" Mech chases after Elekid into the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 am

Calix glanced over at Metang as if wondering WHAT was going on with those two, "uhhhh."

Murkrow glanced at the Honchkrow and took off, unleashing a Haze attack and coming up to Peck it before dodging and unleashing a Wing Attack during its dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm

The Honcho hardly flinches at the attacks. The other Murkcrow swamr around Calis'es Murckcrow, unleashing a barrage of pecks at Honchcrow disappears into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Reox watched this woth a frown; it wasna fair fight but Calix;s Murkrow was stubborn, sorta reminded him of him actually.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Murkrow stubbornly breaks off the attack and flies up high only to descent down on them and unleash its Wing Attack hitting them with a critical hit due to its ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:22 pm

The Mrukcrwo crow and skatters, the Honchcrow lost in the darkness once again. Mech fianlly catchs up with Elekid "what's with you?" Elekid searchs about, the shrugs. "Ele..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Murkrow takes the advantage to thicken its Haze and pick off and attack the Murkrow swiftly. Often wild Pokemon just couldn't be as strong as trained Pokemon because of the experience they gained under their trainers direction and partnership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 pm

The Murjcrow are knocked asid,e hitting the first floor, but none of them sound defeated, almsot like they only wanted to be a distraction.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 pm

"Mech, where are you going?! Come on Murkrow, while they are down."

"Murkrow!" It flew with a caw next to her helping Calix catch up with where Mech and Elekid had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Elekid is sniffing about with Mech scratching his head. Suddenly, Honchcrow flys past speedly. Mech nearly falls over as it zips past. "what was that?.....and....what are..those?.." he shivers, hearing growling in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:34 pm

"Roex followed, so far he;d merely been observing them but at the growling he chuckled "Those would be a pack of houndooms"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Calix sighed she knew there was no avoiding them with their sense of smell and hearing. "Come on Mech we have to pull it together. The first time we went into the Metal Cage we tag teamed, so far here we have only ran and not worked together. Let's see what we and our Pokemon can do together!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Mech nods and sits up, throwing out Metang and keeping Elekid nearby.

Out of the slight darkness more growls come, when suddnely 3 small Houndours appears, barking loudly at the strangers.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 pm

"A Houndour, I choose you Sneasel!!"

Sneasel joined Metang, "Sne."

"Not the best matchup, Sneasel but great experience for you."

"Sneasel!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Suddnely, a much deeper growl comes form the darkness. first one....then two Houndooms appear, snarling.

Mech sweats a little. "..not expected..but not bad....get ready Metang, this is your first battle sense evolving..." Metang pounds his fists togther, getting pumped up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Calix glanced at the new additions, ever since they'd come to the dungeon it had been several Pokemon one after another in groups, team work would be VITAL for them to get through.

"Sneasel, let's go Ice Punch in the ground."

Sneasel spun and with massive velocity nailed the ground into an ice rink battlefield. Sneasel would have no problem battling on it and since Metang floated it didn't affect its ally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Be careful Those houndoomd are of a much higher level than both of you they;ll have soem pretty nasty Fire mives by now" Reox said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Calix knew that Sneasel was not one to shy from a challenge and training had to start somewhere if Sneasel was ever going to be able to shrug off fire moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 pm

The Houndour and Houndoom are slipping, but the two adults snarl loudly, still standing up somewhat. They both start ti spit balls of fire. (Ember) at Sneasel. Metang zips over, grabbing Sneasel and holding him above the shots, quickly moving him to it's head as it hums.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 pm

"Go Sneasel, use Screech attack!!"

"Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesel!!!!!"

It was letting out a high pitched shrilling cry that would be so aggravating it would harshly lower their defense stat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 pm

The poor Houndours whine loudlycurling upt to try and block out the noise. Both fo the Houndooms snarl, trying to shaek the nosie out of their heads. they then return the Screech with two deafening Roars! Metang floats away, scared now
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Sneasel jumps down and instantly takes back right into the battlefield it wasn't his personality to run from a battle and his Screech had numbed its effect on him.

"Sneasel, use Icy Wind."

It gave them a frosty torrent of snow, wind, and ice to hit them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

the Houndooms fall the ground, trying to scrambel up still snarling vicously
"Metang, Confusion then Steel Claw!" Metang sends out the attack, the Houndooms howl loudly, not sure where the enemy is anymore. Suddnely, the male Houndoom feels three prongs of steel claw pouding into it's head, smashing it into the ground and ice. it lays there limply asn metnag floats back toward Sneasel
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:50 pm

"Sneasel, let's go use Fury Swipes!"

Sneasel went into the fray and started furiously slashing at one of the Houndours that had its defense lowered.

"Now finish it off, Faint Attack."

Sneasel quickly finished off its attack spree by heading in for its blind spot and fitting in an attack while its guard was down from its Fury Swipes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:53 pm

the Houndour yips and crys out desperitly. the female Houdour snarls and yowls, flecks of foam in it's mouth. It begins to spew out fireball after fireball at Sneasel (embers) Metang jsut stays out of the way,the crazied Houndoom making him nervous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix   Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart (Dungeon) - Mech and Calix
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next