Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlocking the Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:55 pm

"Hmmmm, okay," she said as she pulled back and took his hand, mimicking something she saw her mom and daddy doing suddenly she looked up his arm, "Hey.....that's one of the Pokemon stealing machines! Like the one that took Larvitar away! Why do you have that?!"
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Xavi looked at his arm confused "it's a pokemon catching machine," he corrected her "whoever told you ti steals pokemon is wrong, it helps them take the pain away" he explained so she'd know "elzy gave it to me"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

"You don't need a machine to catch Pokemon you only need Pokeballs. I've seen that machine before and that is the one that STOLE my Larvitar. I don't know how you or Grandma got it but that machine is bad."

Kalyx's Pikachu glowered at it and sparks danced cautiously at its cheeks, the machine made Pikachu uneasy OBVIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:24 pm

"A machine can't be bad, only the people that use it," Xavi replied matter of factly with a nod. he kept it away form pikachu though scared it would do something to it
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

"A machine can be used by people for bad reasons," she corrected, "I know that kind of machine takes Pokemon, I saw it. Are you calling me a liar? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Xavi huffed "I never said you were a liar and yer just repeating what I said with different words!" he said resisting the urge to stamp his foot, she was so uppity! "who's to say it wasn't just the person who took yer pokemon that was a thief and used to machine that way." he suggested
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:57 pm

"No, I'm saying something totally different," she stamped her foot stubbornly against the ground, LITERALLY putting her foot down right in the middle of her opinion, "You SHOULDN'T be able to take other people's pokemon and that machine allows them to. People made that bad machine to do bad things."

(lol, she is a darling little girl until you rile her up. Hope she isn't TOO annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:26 pm

"Just because it CAN doesn't mean it was MEANT to!" he replied raising his voice a little to get his own point accross
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:30 pm

"Then tell me one thing that machine CAN DO that is good? It steals Pokemon and stealing is wrong in every way so I don't see where that machine was created for anything BUT stealing!" she said finally turning her head and walking ahead. She had STRONG feelings and the fact that a majority of her Pokemon were uneasy made her REALLY believe that something wasn't right about it, that as much as she wanted to believe Xavi it was created to do something it shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Misdrevus watched the interaction between Xabvi and Chibi the boy himself didnt seem to be all that threatening but the machine he held made the ghost pokemon weary "Dreee" She whimpered quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Kalyx knew that Misdreavus would follow her and she gestured for her to keep close. To most it looked like she was making a gesture in thin air to absolutely no one but Kalyx knew Misdreavus was there; simply invisible to their eye.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Misdreveus would follow of course; she was sent here to bring ehr back to Reox she had no intentions of leaving until Kaylx was willi8ng to come with her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Elza watched Kalyx's interactions with Xavi and frowned deeply as though troubled. She had very much had hope that Kalyx could be made to help them willingly but her troublesome and incompetent snaggers had alienated the girl's mind against the snag machine - showing the girl its deviant purpose. Simply put it would make it difficult for her to turn her mind's eye from that. She continued to direct their retreat from Kirribur and angled towards Kirribur to help Roumi. In the meantime she dispatched Ichiro in the other direction on a special mission.

"He isn't a bad friend," Kalyx whispered to Misdreavus while looking back at Xavi, "He just don't know better yet."
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm

"It can capture wild pokemon that are terrorizing cities!" he replied and smirked knowing he got her there. if she called him a liar well he'd tell elzy because that's what he had done the other day
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Kalyx remembered that Pokemon, "You mean the one that was being HURT inside the basement," she said. She knew she was in BIG trouble for helping Salamence get free but she couldn't resist telling Xavi that the Pokemon did NOT get better; it was STILL in pain after he'd captured it, "You saved the town but the Pokemon didn't get any better. It was still in pain. Come on...."

She was speaking to her Daddy's invisible Misdreavus and she sounded upset all around. Elza yelling at her had been one thing but she HATED fighting with Xavi too. She hadn't wanted to fight but she didn't agree with him and in the end it all made her feel worse rather than better, "I HAVE to find a way to show him."

She glanced back at her Larvitar wondering how she could make him SEE the pain of the Pokemon with weird auras
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:44 pm

"show who what?" he asked following her, he was thinking hard "why didn't the pokemon get better? elzy told me it wouldn't be in pain anymore. Are you saying she lied?" he asked, tone more curious than anything else.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"I don't believe Grandma MEANS to do harm but well Salamence didn't look happy, in fact it appeared like it got worse when Kalyx saw it.....Kalyx saw a weird glow from it, I see it from Larvitar too. My Pikachu and other Pokemon don't like it so if the Pokemon are in pain and don't like it, I think something about it that isn't good. There is something wrong with it......,"she broke off, for once she didn't sound uppity and opinionated, like she was SINCERELY trying to tell Xavi why she wasn't sure about it.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Xavi nodded as he listened, that made sense, he didn't tell anyone, since no one knew he had rory but his own pokemon didn't seem happy around the other pokemon. "I just want to help them"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:37 pm

"I'm starting to think there has to be another way to help, that what Grandma is doing is the WRONG way.....," Kalyx said quietly, "I going to keep trying to find ways to help Larvitar and I hope to find a better way to help him but I don't think Grandma's way is working. I might have to go....to find a better way."
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm

"but you can't go, yer only little like me" he replied concerned for her
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:13 pm

"My Daddy always knew I was little but he said if I put my mind to it I could do big things. If the bigger people aren't doing things right than maybe I need to do them my own way to see if that is better....," she said in a spirited fashion that was totally like her.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:30 pm

"Doesn't matter how much you put your mind to it, there are some things you can't do. and I won't let my only friend get into trouble!" he replied in a similar fashion
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm

"You can't stop me from doing whatever I want to. If you don't want me to get in trouble maybe you should come along to pull me out of it," she giggled and turned serious, "You want to make the Pokemon better right? Well if Grandma is wrong then we can't keep doing it that way. We need a new way."
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:17 pm

"Well what do you suggest we do?" he asked biting his bottom lip while he thought "its hard to find new ways of doing things"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:27 pm

"No it isn't, you just make things up and see if they work until you do the right thing. When Grandma is gone we should see what she is doing to see if we can make it better. She won't get mad at us if we help her out." ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlocking the Shadows
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Kirribur Town-
Jump to: