Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlocking the Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:54 am

"Okay," she said softly, she was slightly subdued. It wasn't that she didn't share his enthusiasm this was the first time she really had a person her age to play with ever but she felt like their meeting was blotched a bit considering she accused him of being a Pokemon thief without cause or proof. She still had to admit having Larvitar back was great but it still lacked something like - itself!

------

(This post is for Reox)

Elza was a woman of her word in entirety. She notified Kalyx's guardian of her absence.

Do not worry yourself over her fate for your child is safe.

"That is all I was told to do," said Nurse Joy, "Hand that message to you personally when you return. I have no clue whom she was, she didn't tell me."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Reox stared at the note "..." He stared at it long and hard, he recognized the handwriting "...No...That bitch..." He handed the note silently to Ibrixses before he left the Pokemon centre; he needed to calm down because if he didn't he was going to hurt someone, so he want out side and punched a tree instead. "THAT BITCH!" it was almsot a roar; Elza had his daughter HIS DAIUGHTER! Oh hell hath no fury like Reox right now becuase she was going to PAY!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Her grip on the note tightened and her chest constrict in fury and fear. She had all but BANISHED her daughter from living with her, living around her to prevent this very thing. Nothing less than a berserker instinct was left. Reox vented his energy she didn't even do that. She walked past him, the last thing she could STAND was standing there. She knew her mother wouldn't keep Kalyx anywhere she knew to go so that literally meant they'd been TEARING Kirribur apart, "They are using you.......you and your Pokemon. Larvitar's disappearance made Tyranitar angry enough to demolish Canyon City. To find Kalyx we'll have to tear apart Kirribur. They are using you to fulfill their aims to destroy the League bit by bit. We can't hold anything back but we can't plow in either. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:28 am

"I know that! I fucking know that!" He said he was angry so very angry, but he wasn't mad at her he just couldn't stop the rage that was coming from his tone; he;d never felt so angry in his life; fucking with his wife was one thing but his little girl was QUITE ANOTHER thing entirely; if there was ANYONE Reox loved as much as Ibrixses on this earth it was Chibi.

Tranquas base is underground right?" He said softly before he tossed out Tyranitar "Then we dig until we find her if were lucky we wont have to destroy all o9f Kirrub ur to get her back" He said stiffly "...Im going to kill her" He said bluntly; he was completely serious, he wanted to rip Elza apart.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:32 am

"Correct, you're bringing her out?!" Ibrixses couldn't help but share ALARM at that choice. Tyranitar was nearly as serious as Reox when it came to Chibi and she wasn't sure how much of Tyranitar's rage could be channeled and kept in check. Ibirxses herself shared anger with Reox and despair at her failures. She had destroyed herself as a parent to protect Kalyx and still it haunted and mocked her by presenting unto her, her failure in those attempts.

"Let's go," only by keeping moving did she hope to protect Kalyx from Elza's designs. Kalyx wouldn't know better, she was young and naive.....

....Just like I was....

Reflecting back Elza had always pushed to have Reox out of her life like it was the biggest mistake of her life to marry for love but the biggest mistake was doing as much for Elza as she already had, protecting a mother that had no love for those who were worthless to her.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Reox nodded as Tyranitar crouched and began sniffing the ground intently for CHibi or Larvitars scents "If anyone can track the two of them its Tyranitar, Chibi is like one of her own young; besides shes past being angry, shes just wants to find him "He said a she pet his pokemons hide gently. Tyranitar Paused then began digging a large tunnel deep down into the earth of Kirribur down to the tranqua base.

"After you honey" He said as he pointed to the hole and smiled faintly it didn't match his eyes however.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm

"I know but we have been doing our best....," Ibrixses took a seat and hefted herself into the hole and landed at its base with no problem. After living over a decade on ice and around it Ibrixses balance was completely honed to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Reox wasn't as graceful as she was but he landed steadily on his feet Tyranitar was still digging franti all into the distance tracing chibi scent now, this scent was stronger and more recent than her babies.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:52 pm

With Kalyx's scent there was a tell-tale scent of the mountains, soil, and earth - Larvitar's scent. The lab was in ruins but the missing children of both Gym Leaders and Pokemon alike were FRESH all over it.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Tyraniter gave Reox a look "They;ve been here" Reox said softly "Tyranitar can slemeell it, we can be far behind them"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:01 pm

"The both of them?! Kalyx and Larvitar?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Tyranitars eyes flickered to ehr and nodded before she went back to digging "Seems o, I was right then Chibi MUST have found Larvitar No doubt Elza lured her in, if theyre together that jsut makes out job easier"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:19 pm

"If we find them......Reox, the lab was left pretty damaged by you guy's. I don't know how long my mother would stay here before abandoning it all and fleeing with what she has possibly taking them both with her."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:23 pm

"Pssh Yeah right" Reox said "Chibi wouldnt leave town without me not by choice, shes had a HARD tiem trying to get CHibi to follow her anywhere" He said as Tyranitar smashed through a wall it seemed theyve broken in through some sort of barracks.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:29 pm

"That makes me wonder that if my mother has her, is Chibi aware of her nature or oblivious to it? Is she being kidnapped or does Kalyx think that she is just spending time with my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

"Shes oblivious" Her said softly "As much as i LOATHE your mother I want never so cruel as to tell her the truth, besides there was little point, her grandma was 'harmless' in her eyes" He said softly "Even if she IS spending time with your mother, the fact remains she wont want to be there for LONG"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:51 pm

"How do you know that? Kalyx doesn't know better.....I just want to get her away before its too late. The part that is most distressing is that neither of us is with her and she is with my god damn mother!"

Ibrixses didn't fucking care, she did bury her face in her hands and moments later she felt tears upon the surface of her skin. She was.....crying? It had been a really long time since she did that but she had never thought to believe that Kalyx would be in the same danger she had lived in her lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:57 pm

"Because shes a daddy's girl" Reox said "If there's ONE thing Kalyx CANNOT stand, its being away form ME for too long, Chibi is more often than not stuck to me like glue, Alexza will have a hard time convincing her to leave me behind" Reox said.

When she started to cry he pushed "Hey, hey come on, we'll get her back" He promised a she pulled her into his arms and cradled her gently "Its alright, it will be I promise, you know me I dont break my promises"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:08 pm

"Reox.....I thought by now you'd know my mother from what she did with me, do you really think she'd let Kalyx crawl away from her? Willingly or not? Don't make a promise you can't keep. Neither of us can keep Kalyx safe from her now, not this far away."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:12 pm

"I know her, but I also no myself, she wont EVER take her away I'll get her back if it kills me" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"Don't say that....even Kalyx wouldn't want that ever," she said as she wiped off her tears. Their presence was REALLY foreign to Ibrixses' countenance.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm

"Its true" He said firmly "I'll get her back, I will" He promised as he ksised her forehead sweetly "GOne on, stop those tears, there not gonna help bring ehr back, save then for when we find her" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:51 pm

"Who is going to protect her when we can't? Kalyx is intelligent but my mother has been exploiting her family expertly for YEARS. She exploited me and I am not a shallow mindless creature! I don't want to find Kalyx following my paths, getting mired in my sins and I can't protect her from that when we are split off!"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:51 am

Roex sighed softly "Your underestimating her, but believe me i am NOT underestimating your mother and she is going to pay dearly for what shes done" He said softly, Tyranitar was following the scents down the hall ways not much caring for the panicking grunts and scientists.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:57 am

"These hallways are practically abandoned, she's moved her base of operations. When she feels endangered in the least she packs up everything and moves in a BAD MOOD."

She prayed silently to herself, "I pray that Kalyx is given the conscience to make the right decision for herself. It kills me I am not there to protect her in that role at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlocking the Shadows
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Kirribur Town-
Jump to: