Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlocking the Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar

Pandar

Bag
Trainer Lv: 3
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/10000)

Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Roumi nodded, "Just return them when they are perfected" He stood up, "I will go make sure my night attack will go without misfortune" He stood up as metronet looked back at Sableval as he lost his emotions. This made her slightly upset since he was some form of kin to her. She shook her head dismissing it. "Come along metronet... "
Back to top Go down
http://Bitroyal.atfreeforum.com
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 pm

"I will do so," she said with a careful glance to Metronet. She knew he wouldn't want that to happen to that Pokemon but she was carefully trying to read its reaction to her work.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 pm

As the two others left she turned to Larvitar and she pocketed its Pokeball thoughtfully. Word was a powerful Pokemon was ravaging Kirribur and she caught wind that her "beloved" son-in-law and his daughter were in Kirribur. What she held in her hand was the PERFECT bait for the trap, "Xavi.....," she said softly calling for a child she knew was around. She knew Larvitar's adjustments weren't complete but it would be PERFECT for Xavi to use to snag the Pokemon ravaging through Kirribur AND attract Kalyx's attention in the process.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Peering from around the corner Xavi slipped through the shadows before coming to stand at her side. "Yes?" he inquired softly, his sky blue bangs sheltering his golden orbs from sight.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm

She turned to him and held a Pokeball outstretched, "In this town there is a Pokemon that I want snagged and I want you to do it with this Pokemon....the Pokemon you are going to snag is already a Shadow Pokemon. I just need you to snag it and bring it back to me. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Taking the pokeball without question he nodded, he slipped it into a pocket on the inside of his over sized striped sleeves and looked up at her. "where in town is the shadow pokemon?" he asked
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:12 pm

She passed him a navigator with the Town's data uploaded showing him a high-tech holographic map of the area, "Take this with you so you'll be able to follow it but the red dot is your target. The blue dot is you. Now this Pokemon is rampaging Kirribur so make sure you utilize whatever means to take it down. The Pokemon you have is small and it will need to push itself hard against the target to get it down enough you can capture it. In this juncture you should take the Pokemon into custody even if it means damage to the city itself. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Xavi took the holo-navigator and looked it over before nodding "I understand Elzy" he replied chipperly, slipping the device into his pants pocket. He would push the pokemon hard but not past it's limits, they weren't very good when pushed too far, especially against bigger and stronger pokemon. At least that's what Xavi had observed thus far. "what's for dinner tonight?" he asked curiously, he asked many random questions sometimes, though they did not seem random to him of course
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 pm

"I haven't decided yet, its going to be a surprise," she said putting a smile on her face, "Now here are the attacks that Pokemon knows Rock Slide, Dig, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Shadow Rush, and Shadow End. I also have some Pokeballs," she passed them onto him, "if you weaken the Pokemon down more there is no reason you should fail to catch it. Keep in mind that using Shadow End will cause bad damage to both sides and you should only use it when and if you are having difficulties catching it. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Xavi smiled brightly and nodded eagerly, committing the moves to memory, he didn't know it yet (since he didn't know all that much yet) but Xavious had a photographic memory. "I won't forget," he said certainly, he would catch this pokemon and make Elzy proud. "i'm ready," he said putting the pokeballs in his front pocket, Xavi didn't like carrying around a bag, it slowed you down.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 pm

"Alright then, off you go to play," she said leading the way out of the makeshift lab/living place, "Make sure to be careful though, don't want you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Xavi smiled and hugged her tight "I promise I'll be careful," he said. Following her out, he looked over the map a few more times to make sure he kind of knew where he was going before waving goodbye and setting off on his mission. He would make her sooo proud!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:46 pm

A hostile roar could be heard and it shook the very foundations as it approached the boy's location. Every time it got closer it was obvious because its roar of pain echoed through the city. If that wasn't an indication soon the town was getting to points where buildings look like they been assaulted and demolished with tail and wing. When he finally got close enough a thunderous sound of the Pokemon hitting the ground before him. It was HUGE and its wings were massive and crimson. Its pain motivating each and every one of his brutal instinct but he was obviously BADLY hurt. It looked like some trainers already tried the job and failed; it wouldn't be much to take down this Salamence.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:07 pm

As soon as he seen the pokemon Xavious felt bad, he wanted to help the pokemon, take it's hurt away. And he had a mission to do. his mission would help the pokemon get better sooner. "I ask you to come with me!" he said in his loudest and bravest voice, which for a four year old isn't much at all. "Please, your hurt will go away." he aid brandishing the snagger "I want to help you, if you resist I will be forced to take action!" he continued to bellow, already slipping the larvitar pokeball into his hand.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:12 pm

The Salamence opened his maw and expelled a snarl in answer; it wasn't even to the point of listening. Its pain had been so great and for such a long time it had suffered. I unfurled its wings and swung its glowing tail down into an arch nearly hitting the kid standing before him with his Iron Tail.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Xavi jumped/dive-rolled to the side and tosed the pokeball "Go larvitar!" he called, since it was going to be like this he put a bit of distance between him and the dragon. the smaller pokemon was just that, so exceptionally small in comparison, almost half of Xavious's size as well making the child feel rather tiny himself. Still he was brave and he was strong and he was going to make Elvy proud!

"Use dancing dragon!" Xavi called out thinking it sounded wrong
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

The new small Shadow Pokemon gave a questioning, "Lar?" as it eyes glanced back out of the corner of its eyes.

Salamence didn't even give time for the right orders to be given out and immediately the small Pokemon was forced to improvise and dodge. While it did so it came back down on the Salamence executing a Brick Break. It didn't do much damage but it stunned Salamence for a few seconds for Larvitar to get another order.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Xavi felt dumb, he didn't know how to use this pokemon hell he could barely use his own. Setting his face into a determined scowl he thought long and hard "use screech!" he said thinking fast might as well lower it's defense while it was down "then use outrage"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Larvitar opened its mouth and used Screech and rushed towards Salamence avoiding a Iron Tail. Salamence began to ready a Hyper Beam which also missed because Larvitar moved at the last moment. It sharply glowed with energy as it charged into Salamence and sent the Pokemon sliding backwards. Normally with Larvitar's weight that wouldn't be possible but with power from outrage its ability was widely increased. Salamence meanwhile was recharging from its Hyper Beam and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:41 pm

"hit it with shadow end while it's down." Xavi said grinning maliciously. he wanted to see what this little pokemon could do
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Larvitar charged with a speed normally not attributed to its species. It still held a powerful glow from its outrage. It hurled against the Salamence's chest and hit for serious damage.

The Shadow Pokemon was sagging but it wasn't ready to let off yet; it roared and used Iron Tail to hit Larvitar but Larvitar grabbed a hold of it, using the momentum to come down for a last Outraged-induced Shadow End. Salamence collapsed to the ground. Larvitar landed before Xavi showing obvious exhaustion taking the tiny Pokemon, "Lar, Lar, Lar, Lar," it was panting at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Using the snag machine with one arm and scooping up the larvitar in the other Xavi hoped it was enough to capture the dragon, if not he'd call on rory to finish the job. "you did good little guy" he said to larvitar
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Larvitar didn't even respond to that. He was made to be lacking in emotion or sentiment so he didn't even respond to the trainer with him beyond commands and orders - that was the way Elza had wanted him to be as a Shadow Pokemon.

The Salamence reared its head but its long neck collapsed back down against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xen

Xen

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Xavi tossed the pokeball at the Salamence and watched the beams of light snag the helpless pokemon. Xavi watched rather emotionless himself as he too returned larvitar to the pokeball. after completing the mission he headed for the nearest park to relax and hang out with Rory for a bit
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:23 pm

The Salamence didn't break out; the taxing battles it had suffered beforehand coupled with the added blows from Larvitar was a harsh but effective knockout.

It was quite dark by now and very little could be seen but someone was out there. Kalyx had been unable to fall asleep. She knew it was BAD to run away from Daddy without telling him but she knew finding Larvitar would have to wait until the next day and she couldn't deal with that so she came back to the last place where Tyranitar had found a link to her missing child and she looked everywhere, she tried to overturn EVERYTHING. It was quite obvious she was looking for something from afar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlocking the Shadows   Unlocking the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlocking the Shadows
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Terra :: Terra Region :: Kirribur Town-
Jump to: