Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Gastly

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Seeking Gastly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Gastly however managed to shake it off and used nigth shade instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Nao yelped as she took heavy damage and stumbled one eye closed but she shook it off. Maria gasped. "Nao! are you okay? we can run if you want.." Nao shook her head, she was to stubborn to give up just yet. Maria smiled. "Okay Nao try bite again!" Nao nodded. "Eevee!" She then took a running dash and bit into Gastly again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:19 am

Gastly being a chost pokemon didnly like that attack at all and was weakened down to half HP but lika Nao was this Gastly was stubborn beofr eit grinned darly and used double bond.

(Lol if Gastly fainst so does Nao)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:13 am

Maria decided Gastly was weak enough for her to try and use a Pokeball to catch it she pulled one from her belt and tossed it at Gastly it was engulfed in red light she waited crossing her fingers hoping it did'nt escape the Pokeball.

(Lol guess its a good time to try and catch it ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:33 am

(Yesh ^^)

The pokeball wriggled about for a good few seconds before it stilled and the red light on the pokemall went out making it a sucsessful capture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:04 am

(YAY! ^-^)

Maria jumped up and down excitedly. "Yes! Nao we did it..you did fantastic you deserve a good long rest!" She patted her head as she picked up Gastly's Pokeball. Nao smiled and leap on Maria's shoulder. "Eevee!" She then fell asleep. Maria giggled she knew Nao and Gastly would get along just fine. It seemed he was just as playful as Nao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:34 am

Hunter grinned and floated about as Houndoom poked the girl gently with ehr tail; it wa sup to ehr if she wanted to exxplore some more or leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:52 am

Maria thought about it for a bit then said with a grin. "I wanna explore a bit more I did come for just a Gastly but I wanna what else is down here." Her fear had turned to excitement after sucessfully capturing Gastly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:03 am

Houndoom nodded as they walked further down the dakr passages you coudl hear the haunting vcires of many ghost pokemon down here there were even a few poison pikemon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:00 am

Maria kept close to Houndoom the voices of the ghost pokemon sent chills down her spine, but she did not outwardly show it. Nao slept soundly on her shoulder all curled up she looked adorable causing Maria to giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Suddely a spinark lande don her head and clicked its feelers curiously; being in the dark dsso much it had probably neevr seen a Human before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Maria let out a whimper probably not loud enough to scare Spinark. Eevee woke up ears twitching and looked at Spinark tilting her head to the side. "Eevee?" She was not scared of it just really curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:03 pm

The SPanrak didnt mean any harm it was of a mcurious mnature and didnt know what either eevee or Maria was "Spinar" 'Hi' it said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Maria giggled the Spinark was actually pretty cute despite looking like a spider. Maria fortunately was NOT scared of spiders. "Hello!" Nao smiled at Spinark tail wagging. "Eevee." 'Hello, sorry my trainer is a little jumpy today.' She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Spinarak...spin?" 'Whats a trainer?' Spinarak had never been outside and as such had never seen a human before neither did he know the whole concept of fighting for a trainer either way the spider didn't seem to mind her presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:36 pm

"Eevee..ee!" 'A trainer is umm a person that takes care of Pokemon and has us fight for them..and that's all I know.' Nao had not got out much before considering all the trainers she had back to Jag due to her attitude. Maria giggled as she watched Nao and the Spinarak, it was kind of cute to see her Pokemon talking with another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Spinark blinekd at that befor eit nodded it get Marie wasnt a pokemona t least but he didnt find her threatening at all in fact he was content to settle on ehr head and go to sleep.

(XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Maria giggled as she felt Spinarak settle on her head it looked pretty cute. "Heehee..I think he likes me huh? Nao." Nao nods smiling. "Eevee!" 'Uh huh!' It seemed Nao enjoyed laying on her shoulder and Spinarak made a nest of her head. She was probably a comical sight with the tiny Pokemon on her.

(Lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Indeed it was comical and Houndoom would have sniggered had he not been lighting ehr way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Maria managed to walk with the Pokemon perched on her, it was'nt like Spinarak and Nao were very heavy. Maria was curious as to what other Pokemon were down here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:56 am

Inside the well was a large carven and all sorts of pokemon live dher you could hear them scuttling about on the floor and walls, it was more than likely that a few bug types like Wurmple and even the od Pincer lived here as well as Gastly, Misdrevious Spinarks and even the occasional Shedinja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 am

Maria looked around the cave listening to the sounds of the various Pokemon. Maria realized the well was not all that scary when you got used to it. She asked Nao. "Its not so bad down here is it?" Nao smiling and shaking her head saying no. "Eevee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:30 am

Haunter seeme dot eb friends of the creatures that lived in the well and everythign seemed calm in the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 am

Maria giggles. "This place is'nt half bad when you get use to it, its so peaceful I think this is just what I needed to overcome my fear of the dark." She wondered if the little stow away on her head wanted to come with her. Spinarak had seemed to have taken a liking to her, and she had to admit he was pretty cute in his own unique way. Nao was very glad Maria was not afraid of the dark as much as she was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 am

Houndoom jsut sat on the middle and illimuanted the carvern while Hounter began playign dsilly faces with other ghost pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next