Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Gastly

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Seeking Gastly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Spinark was curious by nature and made severl other female trainers freak out when the little pokemon scuttled into their room by accident (XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Maria laughed at Spinarak she sweatdropped. "Heehee guess you can tell my Spinarak is kinda new to all this stuff I'm the first human he ever saw." Nao smiled she shared an equally curious nature as the little spider Pokemon. She got on the desk so the nurse could check her out. She seemed fine but it had been a rough battle with Gastly, so it did'nt hurt for the nurse to give her a look over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 am

Sninark scuttled away and hif behind Maries leg; it wasnt used to humans let alone them SCREAMING at him; the poor pokemon didnt understand at all and figuredit was safer with Marie XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:30 am

Maria chuckled at Spinarak, well aware he was not quite used to other humans. Maria found the little bug Pokemon cute apparently the other female trainers did not share her sentiments. "Its okay Spinarak you just frightened them a little not ALL humans will scream at you." She leaned down and held out her arm to let him scuttle up on to her head, it was his favorite rest spot. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:31 am

Apinar clicked his feelers and settled down on ehr head like usual; he preffered this human.

(XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 am

Nao smiled taking her usual spot on Maria's shoulder. Maria let out a high musical giggle as Spinarak settled on her head. "What is it about my head that is so special?" It was probably the softness of her raven black hair. Spinarak was very well behaved and loyal and he and Nao got along really well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 am

" Thats a nice Spinark, but you dont seems to have it registered" The nurse pointed out; in all tech nicality Spinark was still 'wild' and hadn been captured or regester into a pokebal and into Marie's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:40 am

Maria rubbed the back of her head. "Ummm..yeah I know he just got real attached to me, ummm so how do I get him registered?" She wanted Spinarak to OFFICALLY be her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 am

"Well it really need to be registered to a Pokeball first that usally does all the work for you" SHe said as Spinark blinked not understanding the stange human words like 'pokeball' at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 am

Nao looked at Spinarak and explaining. "Eevee..Ee!" 'A pokeball is the thing trainers put us Pokemon in, its not scary.' Maria nodded. "So all I gotta do is put him in a Pokeball?" She takes on off her belt enlarging it. "I don't gotta battle him do I? I don't wanna scare him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:25 am

"Well that all depends on the pokemon but he semmeds quite contecnt with you so I dont think so" he said as Pinakrk hopped onto the counter and looked at Marie; he didnt look ready to attack at all he was jsut waiting. "Spine" 'Okay'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 am

Maria smiled. "Well here it goes." She pressed the button on the Pokeball and was engulfed in red light she then left him out. "That was'nt so bad huh?" She smiled at Spinarak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 am

Spinark hopped about before looking at hismelf to make sure that he was all there XD "Spine!" ^^

"Okay hes all registered and new information had been added to your pokedex"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am

Maria patted his head avoiding his stinger. "Don't worry your all in one peice Spinarak." XD She grinned. "Thank you! now I offically have three Pokemon." The journey to Dusk was a staggering success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Gastly   Seeking Gastly - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Gastly
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4