Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

"It's alright My fathers disappearance has always been a mystery, he was due to be an elite four member once I was old enough, then he just, dissapeared" He said simply "Our mother died in childbirth with Reox so it is effectively just the three of us"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 pm

"Instead you took that mantle, when I first came to this region your family was a big deal, something of great prestige and interest. It still is but it seems to have faded only to be replaced with troubles like this mysterious team on the loose. Truthfully I didn't want you to feel the need to rush her but I am glad you are. I am kind of stuck on what I should and shouldn't do. I gave you my research to protect it but the League recently sent me these," she showed him three solitary Pokeballs, "these Pokemon are exceedingly rare Pokemon of the Terra Region. They were declared to be Terra's starters. I wonder if these wouldn't become targets for this mystery group so I have to be sure to protect them well. I can't loose these three to an evil gang. All three just have to be waiting for the right trainers....I just have to hold out until they find them."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Mikani wakes up with Dragonite shivering in pain next to her. The sedative Maple gave earlier was still blocking the pain in her arm. She reaches into her bag and pulls out an blue ointment jar. She opens the jar and slowly applies the gooey ointment to the scar, identical to the one on Mikani's arm, on her back. "Mmmrrrwww." Dragonite purrs in pleasure as the ointment soothes the pain. They get up off of the ground and walk into the lab. She looks at Maple and asks still groggy from the sedative, "What did you give me? And where is my arm warmer at?" She looks around and sees Ren in the lab also. She hids her arm behind her back quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm

"Oh! Mikani, just a sedative.....," she said slowly as if trying to discern if the other was annoyed from the side effects of her attempt to block out her pain. Maple finally looked at the other and proffered the clothing item wrapped in the hoodie she had originally borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Mikani takes the hoodie and arm warmer. She hands the hoodie to Dragonite and slips the arm warmer on quickly. She looks between Maple and Ren and says shyly, "I interupted something. I'll come back later." She begins to leave the lab.

Last edited by Midnightmoonwolf on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

"You didn't interrupt anything," Maple instantly interjected, "Right Ren?"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 am

"Someone had to, as soon as Reox was old enough I let him takeover, I hope when Chibi is older he will let her do the same" He said softly befor ehe blinekd and looke dup at Mikani "No not at all" He said as he played absently with one of the pokeballs that Maple had shown him "Were just talking about my family and Tranqua, same old, same old" He said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 am

"See? Would you like to join us? Or would you rather wander? You are free to go anywhere where the doors aren't locked," she laughed lightly but it still seemed a tad heavy from the serious conversation that preceded it.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Mikani thought for a few minutes and asked questioningly, "Do I have to talk about my family?" She had thought she had interrupted a different conversation, one that didn't involve family issues. "Cuz if I do, I think I'll tend to Dragonite and leave you two alone for a while." Dragonite looked at her trainer curiously and says in a puzzled tone, "Mmrrww?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

"No," she laughed, "We don't have to pry out your family history. Ren and I just got into that rut from preceding conversation."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Ren chuckled "No theres no need" he said softly befor ehe looked out the window his fathers birthday would be coming up soon, He guessed that why he was thinking about him so much.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Mikani says relieved, "Okay. So what are we going to do about Team Tortilla anyway?" Dragonite sits down on the floor next to her standing trainer as Mikani crosses her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 pm

._.;;

Oh boy... Maple thought quietly, "It's Team Tranqua I believe, Mikani," she supplied the name in a soft tentative tone. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm

"I always get their name wrong. You can call me Mika by the way. No one calls me by my full name anymore." Mikani says with a hint of pain in her voice as she says the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

"Sometimes I think that is on purpose!"
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

"Team tortilla?" Ren said befor ehe started to laugh "Oh thats a good one! I need to remeber that the next time I face them!"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Mikani says innocently, "I did do the last one on purpose. I couldn't remember their name before."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm

"All funny names put aside this is rather serious, Ren and Mika-" she forced herself to cut it off after that though she was tempted to call her by her first full name by principle rather than a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:39 pm

"I know its serious, but theres little we can do until I contact Reox; my brother works fast theres no doubt hell be tracing Larvitar down as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Mikani and Dragonite look confused. The sedative begins to wear off and Mikani begins to feel a tingling sensation in her right arm again. She places her left hand on her right arm.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:59 pm

"You are free to use my lab for communication once I get it up and running at full capacity. It was damaged slightly a bit earlier."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Mikani pipes up and says energetically, "If you want, we could help you." Mikani hold up her pokeballs. "Come on everyone!" She releases all of pokemon revealing Flygon, Kingdra, Rayquaza, and Garchomp.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

"No need "He said as he pulled up his sleeve "I have a poke tech" He said with a chuckle as he dailed his brothers number "I jsut hope he answers"

Surprisingly Reox didnt pick up "Wonder whats keeping him..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm

"Hmmmm, is he normally out of communication range?" She gave Ren an inquisitive gaze.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 am

"No, not usually he always keeps his poketech on him" He said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next