Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection from Team What's Their Face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Trainer Lv: 0
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 pm

"I don't blame you for being curious," Mikani said over her shoulder as she stopped walking, looking at the ground as tears begin to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

"Regardless, I didn't mean to cause harm," this woman was about the closest thing she had to a friend period and she was botching it up greatly with this.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Mikani stood her silently. She wiped the tears off her face. She turned around and smiled as she looked at Maple. She asks politely, "You won't tell anyone about my scar will you?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 am

"Of course I won't," she knew it really wasn't much of her "place" to tell that to anyone, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm

"I'll be fine." Mikani's fake smile appears once more. Like all of the other times she had to smile and as she smiles she thinks silently,"No one will know your true pain if you hide it." As she thinks this a sharp flaming like pain shoots up and down her scar as she grabs her arm slowly and begins rubbing her palm up and down the scar.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Maple's eyes shot to it this gesture as she was keen for observation; unfortunately for her she wasn't sure if she should pry into it for fear of making matters worse. At the very least she could be concerned but it manifested out of her curiosity, "Are you alright? What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Mikani looks at Maple and says, "I'm alright. It is just every now and then I get a weird shooting pain in my scar." Dragonite nudges Mikani knowing that she wasn't okay.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:36 am

"You know.........your Pokemon tells me otherwise," she sighed, "Please don't pass off something over my eyes. I can see it clearly through your partners. This is why I prefer Pokemon to humans; they are so much sincere when it comes to getting to the root of the problem."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Ren got off Honchkrow as he looked around Wavon town; he remembered coming here for Chibis Pokedex only a few months back; it seems longer than that; things had been a little simpler back then but not anymore; he only hoped bridges were being built with Reox and Ibrixses while he is off trying to find Maple.

He made a beeline for her Laboratory but it was locked tight and had no lights on which meant she wasn't in which was unusual. Ren frowned before he sent Honchkrow back out "Find Maple for me will you? I nee dot know shes okay" He said to his feathered friend who named and took off Ren following the other s trail on foot.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Mikani glances down and says, "I've been dealing with this pain ever since my parents died. It isn't something to be concerned about." Mikani stops rubbing her arm. "See. It has stopped." Suddenly the tiny pain that felt like a little shock turned into her arm feeling like it was on fire. Dragonite looks at her more concerned than ever as her mistress begins to clench her teeth together as the pain increases.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:16 pm

"Dragonite is concerned about it," she said quietly in a reserved voice while she was being quite outspoken in her personal opinion. Like she said the Pokemon were so much easier to read because they were more truthful than humans. Maple herself even had things she just hid, amongst them the guilt that she kept Ren in the dark about what happened to keep him from charging into Wavon Town to instigate a protective custody of her and her lab namely.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Mikani tries to say that Dragonite always worries but her voice is instead replaced with a cry of pain. Her hidden pain has become too much to bear for it has grown stronger. Mikani passes out from the pain and begins to fall to the ground. Dragonite catches her mistress swiftly in her arms and looks at Maple asking her to help out the only person she cares about.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm

"Damn it, to the lab NOW," she didn't have ANY emergency medicines on her and the First Aid was at the lab and included blockers for pain: trainquilizers and sedatives. She couldn't just INJECT something in her without knowing what it would do in the first place though. Usually Maple didn't cuss (yes damn is a cuss word to her) but having her thoughts confirmed like that while she was in the middle of denying it surprised her.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Of course her plan failed miserably because he was looking for her RIGHT NOW. Honchkrow interrupted them buy letting off a high pitched squawk and circling above them as Ren stepped out of the darkness and headed towards them; they weren;'t far from the lab when he caught them; a look of relief passing across his face for a moment before raising an eyebrow at Maples attire; tuit was unusual to see her in such an outfit, but it suited her as well.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:36 pm

"What are you doing here?!" she blurted out in shock at seeing him, she didn't forget about Mikani since she was with Dragonite who was carrying her but she was just, well, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm

"We need to talk" He said softly as he nodded "Mike" He said with a faint smile but he smiled a little wider at Maple "You look...nice" He said amused; beautiful was more the word but eh didn't want to push his luck.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:58 pm

She stiffened and she finally actually curled the zip up hoodie closer around her. If she wasn't uptight about her appearance before she certainly was now, "I can't talk at the moment.......I have to help her," she gestured at the unconscious Mikani hoping like hell it would take her some distance from Ren while she was in the process of helping.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:10 pm

"Let me help" He said he wasted no time in trying to scoop Mikani up "I'll carry her back to the lap once you treated her then we can talk"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

"Um, I think Dragonite already has that handled, Ren. If you want to fight a dragon type though....be my guest but I DON'T advise it."
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Dragonite nudges Maple with her tail in urgency. "Mmmmrwwww!" it says as its anger towards Ren and concern for Mikani grow stronger.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

"Let's go," she sighed as she studied Mikani but she had no clue WHAT was wrong. She tested a sample of the skin of the scar tissue and she found a foreign alien presence at work. it was like the pain WASN'T human. The DNA wasn't Mikani's but it was bound into the scar tissue; when the skin re-grew it forged a bond with SOMETHING; she just didn't know WHAT. Nevertheless she tested the pain suppressant on the surface of the skin. Slowly injecting it to block out the pain.

"That is all I can do, Dragonite.....I am not a human doctor."

She reluctantly turned to confront an expectant Ren, "Hello, Ren......"

She was still in the tank and knee-high skirt, but she'd shed off the zip up hoodie for her trademark white lab coat.
Back to top Go down
Mikani

Mikani

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Dragonite, still holding Mikani, leaves the lab and heads outside. She lays Mikani in the cool grass underneath the sunshine. Mikani's skin is paler than normal and her breathing is still shallow. Dragonite lays down next to Mikani, wrapping her body around her mistress, and lays her head on her trainer's chest. Dragonite stands guard over Mikani until she will wake up.
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 am

Ren waited patiently before he smiled "That's more of the greeting Im used to" He said with a faint grin before it fades "I want to ask about the chip you sent me, its incomplete" He said softly;' obviously he looked into what she had sent him "I would have been here earlier but I had my distressed niece to think of" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 am

"What do you mean its incomplete? Its perfectly whole," she said softly, nodding as she noted about Chibi's dilemma, "I'd like to ask you more about that since you are visiting....conveniently."
Back to top Go down
Reox/Ren War

Reox/Ren War

Bag
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 pm

"No, its not" He said seriously "There's a big gap in your research that either you left out or you haven't considered" He said softly "Question is, why send it to me? DO trnaqua fear the research you've made could unravel there plans? or worse, help them along?" He asked before he raised an eyebrow "I see...alright ask away" he said trying not to snort at the 'convenient' part it was hardly coincidence seen a s he;d purposely sought her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection from Team What's Their Face   Protection from Team What's Their Face - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection from Team What's Their Face
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next