Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Moss

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 am

Calix eagerly couldn't help but push herself up once they'd set down camp, they'd JUST had entered the forest and she was EAGER after hearing about a Murkrow. Murkrow were either city dwellers OR were rumored to be in forests and she just HAD to have one especially for her first Gym Battle. She glanced over at her Pokemon, they were all GREAT matchups against a flying type. Sneasel was an Ice Type, Larvitar a Rock/Ground type, and Pichu was an electric type. She could take them all, she knew Sneasel wouldn't hesitate to battle but she wanted to give Larvitar a break and she was tempted to take Pichu out for its first REAL battling experiences. She took a hold of it, "Come on, Pichu. You come with me." ^-^

"Pi-pichu!" It seemed to agree with that and she put it on her shoulder before she decided to head off just the two of them.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

You better not wander too far!" Reox called with a chuckle but he wasn t worried; Houndoom was alreayd following them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Like Calix ever really knew that, she never seemed to know the presence of her Father's Pokemon following her and tailing her, obviously with the best intentions at heart. Nevertheless Calix was obviously looking to hit the road for once on her own for a bit. She walked and Pichu small legs were jostling along trying to keep up with her longer energetic ones in their current pace.

"I just want to explore a bit, I want to stay up late and catch a Murkrow tonight," the last part was said to her Father just as she was leaving.

Occasionally she'd stop and Pichu would run right into her cause of her sudden stop. She'd sweatdrop, help Pichu up, and then look and listen. She didn't expect to find one until it was dark but she wondered what was the EARLIEST she'd see one. For children patience NEVER seemed to be the greatest of virtues they inherited.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Reox chuckled at that and let her be; Murkrows wouldnt appear unless she knocked then from tree's or wait until it was dark. Houndoom was following hEr and watched amused as Pichu fell over again this time Houndoom walked over and picked the Pichu up by his tial and put it on his back.

(I couldn't resist! XD)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 pm

"Oh hey Houndoom, what are you doing out here? Want to help me?"

It went RIGHT OVER HER HEAD as to WHY he'd be out in the forest with her, her naivete was almost comical.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Houndoom would have laughed if he could but he just grinned and nodded as he let the Pichu ride on his back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 pm

"Great!! Think you can headbutt into THAT trees? If I am lucky maybe sleeping Pokemon will fall out that I want."

Calix had been VERY choosy based on the tree she chose because it LOOKED like a likely nesting spot based on the kind of nest her Daddy's Honchkrow made to settle in.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Houmdoon nodded he madesure Pichu was holidng ontight befor ehe charged; headbutting the tree hard and making it shake.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hmmmm........maybe one more time, please Houndoom."

Calix hadn't been sure if Houndoom would listen to her, she knew high leveled Pokemon wouldn't always obey lower leveled trainers like her. Either way she was grateful and sure to show her appreciation to Houndoom by using manners.

Pichu watched the tree shake and seemed to be looking for Pokemon too up there.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Houndoom had watched CHibi grow up and while usually high l;eve pokemon wouldnt obey another trainer Reox had let CHibi treat all his pokemon as her own and they were as fond of her as she was of them.

Houndoom growled and headbutted it again, before something fell out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Pichu and Calix's eyes followed as a Pokemon bounced down into the bushes, the bushes trembled and out came a foul appearing Murkrow. Calix had struck gold, "Oh man it doesn't look happy to be up......," so much for having the advantage of it being sleeping or half awake, "Okay Pichu, let's see what you can do!!"

Pichu jumped off its back and right onto Murkrow, it was a lot faster then either Calix OR Murkrow had thought it would be. Murkrow started to try to throw off Pichu and Pichu looked like it was trying real hard to yank on its feathers to STAY ON its back.

Calix blinked and tried to remember the standard offensive attack, "Pichu, Thundershock."

Pichu obilged, as if hoping to get it to stop making it so dizzy, "Piiiiiiiiiiichu."

Murkrow then threw Pichu, who was now unconscious from the recoil of its own electric attack. It threw them a bad tempered glare and flew off.

Calix glowered and went to scoop up Pichu, "Pichu you okay? What happened?"

"Piiiiiii," it said weakly, it was visible dizzy as it eyes were unfocused and it seemed to be short of fainting.

Calix sighed and looked at Houndoom, "Well that went great.........only one attack in and it got away and Pichu is tired out. Still.......if Pichu is tired it HAD to do damage to it too. I am going to capture that if its the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Houndoom watched this amused; Murkrows were one oif the most bad temepered of Pokemon especcily in dark types.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Calix WASN'T so amused, she didn't enjoy watching her and Pichu be made a fool of and as soon as Pichu recovered she put it on her shoulder and immediately ran off all but practically ditching Houndoom in her pursuit of Murkrow. It wasn't going to get rid of her THAT easy. She wasn't going to stop until she got the better of it with Pichu's help.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

The murkropw didnt go far, mainly into a clearing so it could attack the girl that woke it up in the firsl place. Houndoom followed Chibi without a problem.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 pm

"Alright, Pichu let's try Sweet Kiss."

Pichu hopped into the clearing and charged into the battle, puckering its lips and blowing a kiss which sent out hearts around to try to confuse Murkrow. Pichu seemed to pull that off just fine without damage which is what Calix was hoping for.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Murkrow glared and used Leern on Pichu ignoring the hearts.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 pm

"Pichu, Charm."

Pichu charged at it and used its innate charm as a baby Pokemon in an attempt to lower its attack. In a way Charm would nullify Leer as Leer lower Pichu's defense but Charm would lower Murkrow's attack power.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Murkrow then turned around and used Screech.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Pichu and Calix both clasped their hands over their ears, that REALLY was annoying and Pichu was starting to really get angry, it REALLY wanted to take on Murkrow and win with its trainer in this and it was willing to take roundabout ways and nasty tactics to get a one up on Murkrow.
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Murkrow then dived down and pecked fircly at Pichu in an attempt to weakne it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm

"Pichu, evade it."

Pichu jumped back and flipped in a somersault and landed on Murkrow's back again with a smirk it released ANOTHER shock, "Pi-pichu. Piiiiiiiiiiichu."

It gritted its own teeth as its shock recoiled on it, it clung to Murkrow's feathers trying to really keep dishing out the shock as long as possible.

"Pichu STOP IT! You're hurting yourself!"
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Murkrow was paralyzed but it wouldnt give up as he suiddenly flapped its wings and flww High up into the sky; it was aiming to go upo so High that Pichu;s lungs wouldnt be able to tkae in pogygen anbd it;d pass out.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 pm

"Pichu, jump off, NOW!!"

Pichu finished the shock and let go, Calix caught it. She smirked and gave it a Potion. Pichu instantly felt better and perked up for another round with Murkrow, "Pi-pichu."
Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Murkrow waqs NOT happy at this and dived down but befoire it could hit it dissapeard and it the other from behind before reappeariong; it had just used pursuit.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Pichu jumped and released a THIRD Thundershock on that and the Pursuit made its Static ability give it enough of a jolt to strengthen the hold of paralysis as a status effect. Often ANY contact with a member of the Pikachu evolutionary line caused Static to have an increasing accuracy of paralysis.

When Murkrow was shocked and downed by that Calix threw her Pokeball at it, probably the first attempt of many to try to make it stay in the Pokeball enough for her to catch it officially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Moss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next