Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Moss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Moss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:44 pm

The pokeball wriggled fiercely for a few moment before the murkrow burst out of is schrreching in rage; this one was stubborn; it had low health but it was willing to go on; he used dark pul;se on Pichu befor eht elittle pokemon could react.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Pichu was flung back, "Pi-pi-pi," it was panting but it was to the point where it WASN'T going to stop, it was a matter or proving itself and having pride that it couldn't seem to accept hands down loosing to a Pokemon that was supposed to be weak to it.

"Thundershock!!"

Pichu aimed the Thundershock but it was off and it hit off into the bushes behind Murkrow. The dark bird simply laughed at that and got both of them angry.

Calix threw the Pokeball at Murkrow again. It evaded it but her Pokeball snapped open and SOMETHING went in by mistake in the bushes. A second later the Pokeball pinged. Something had been near Murkrow and when Murkrow had moved it had gone in instead.

Her Pokeball, now hidden in the bushes, was neglected as she turned with another one for Murkrow. She pick up her other Pokeball AFTER she got Murkrow but it wouldn't be an EMPTY Pokeball, "Pichu, give it another Thundershock, GO!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Murkrow tried to dodge the bolt but it hid and the Bird pokemon slumped tot he grounsed severly weakened almsot ready to pass out. When CHibi threw the pokeball at it this time there was no resistance.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 pm

The Pokeball hit Murkrow and it went in as Pichu slumped to the ground again weakened by receiving its own shock back at it while delivering the attack.

Calix picked up Pichu and cradled it while she and Pichu both stared at the Pokeball waiting to see if Murkrow was going to stay in or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 pm

The pokebal fell still after a few second and the glow faded.

Murkrow had been caught.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 pm

She happily retrieved the Pokeball and smiled, "Look Pichu our first capture together," she beamed and then went to retrieve her other Pokeball from the bushes. She didn't know it had anything in it but she picked it up too and started trying to find her way back to the campsite.

Murkrow had led them off on quite a chase and she wasn't sure WHERE she was or where to go to get back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Houndoom luckily had followed her and nudged her leg as an indication for ehr to follow him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 pm

She giggled and hugged him around the neck, it was good for her to see a familiar face to help. For a few seconds she'd been apprehensive cause she had NOT seen Houndoom out nearby and she thought it had NOT followed her, it looked like it had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Houndoom lowered his body down so she could get on before he trotted back to Reox the little girl and Pichu on his back.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 pm

The Pokemon AND the little girl fell asleep on its back. Calix's arm snuggled against it to keep her in place even in her sleep.

Pichu was cradled securely in front of her braced between her and Houndoom as they returned to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Houndoom arrived back at Camp and REeox chuckled at CHibi asleep he picked ehr and Pichu up and wrapped then in a blanket before he cradled her in his lap "Thanks HoundooM" He said a she stroked the pokem ons head affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Calix yawned softly and opened her eyes a bit, it was only partially and she said softly, "I caught one......."

It seemed she was eager to report her success though it had obviously tired out both of the young ones who went on the endeavor for it. It looked like showcasing her Pokemon would have to wait until she woke up in the morning as she started to snuggled back against him to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Reox smield at that and stroked her head "Well done kiddo...you get some sleep" He whispered softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Even though she hadn't eaten for a while and skipped off a meal to catch Murkrow she seemed to need sleep more as she didn't need to be told twice to get rest. Calix liked it when she was younger when Reox smoothed and stroked her hair. It had not taken her long to get used to her new home or attached to her sudden father when her mother had sent her to live in a new place without her. She had missed her mother, grandmother, and their Pokemon but she had quickly been accepted and found a new niche and new family. Reox had denied the tiny youth little in her new home and the least of that had been his attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Reox leaned agasint a tree and stropked ehr hair as she slept; he wodnered how Ibrixses was doing; it was night like these when he couldn;t sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

A lot of Reox's dark Pokemon surrounded him, they were obviously out because night time's dark demense was their hour of freedom. Honchkrow was on a branch overlooking him and Houndoom hadn't moved far away, the Pokemon seemed to know what Calix could not, they knew what was on his mind and not necessarily all of them seemed to look on Ibrixses the same way as they used to since she had changed in a BIG way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Reox smiled at his dark pokemon as Sble eye stared up at him with his ublinking gaze "I'm okay" Reox said softly a she poer Sableye on the head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm

The Pokemon seemed to relax but still watched him, they hibernated mostly during the day hours so they'd spend the night up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Reox like his pokemon waqs very much nocturnal as wella s being an insomniac; stayign awake at night was more his style, or it was more and more witrhout Ibrixses around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Sneasel would spend some of the night hours wandering to its heart's content before it would fall asleep during the late morning hours.

Larvitar passed out next to its mother come nightfall, snuggling between her and the ground usually.

Calix was cradled and snuggled next to her Father now in a similar fashion, her fist clenched softly but had a secure grip on his arm as she softly exhaled breaths in her deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Reox was awake when the sun rose hois pokemon wer enow asleep; a few hours before dawn they all seemed to nap and snooze knoiwng that they wewre most l,ikely needed in battle during the day.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Calix easily nudged awake, as usual her stomach woke her up and she'd try to slip off his lap. She was MORE eager this morning, she was eager to see her Murkrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Reox smirled at that "Morning kiddo" he said with a smile; his free arm trying ot make breakfast for them; he was making bacon and eggs.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 pm

SHe smiled back at him, and happily chimed out, "Morning, Daddy."

It was not unusual for her to be in a good mood in the morning, she rarely woke up grumpy, "Hmmmm, maybe I should take the time before breakfast to introduce Murkrow to everyone."

She grabbed the Pokeball and smiled as she threw it, "Come on out."

The Pokemon that came out was definitely NOT Murkrow. She blinked at it, she had NO CLUE it had existed in that Pokeball let alone on her team, "What is that?" ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Reox starerd at the pokemon befor ehe started laughing "Its a Stunky! Its a poision/dark type! When did you catch that!?" Reox asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next