Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Moss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Lost in Moss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 pm

"I don't know........," the girl truly seemed baffled, she'd never saw it or even official TRIED to catch it so she didn't have the slightest idea WHERE it had come from, "how did it get in my Pokeball?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 am

"Well maybe you caught it by accident? how many pokeballs did you use to capture your Murkrow?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:12 am

"Two, one missed though cause it moved at the last minute, I thought it was empty when I got it back though....," she frowned as if in thought, it certainly didn't LOOK empty but this WAS a dark type even if it was a secondary dark type. Maybe she should just keep the little guy, he was KIND OF cute in a weird way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 am

And you used Pichu right?" He said amused "Pichu has a tendancy of arching lighting opff elsewhere than its opponent even direcitng the lighting back on itself, You caugt it by complete accident" He said amused "Your gettign quite a collection already"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 am

"Yeah, Pichu and I have to work on that a bit........its aim is off by a bit, it kept shocking itself last night too." ._. ;;

Calix HADN'T known Pichu would do that originally but she had been quick on the uptake of what was happening to Pichu and why it was getting hurt so much. Calix smiled and grabbed up Stunky in her arms, "You're kind of cute, want to come along with me?"

"Stun-ky," it released some of its nasty odors in its enthusiasm RIGHT on the air around it and Calix.

Larvitar and Sneasel darting away to avoid it, poor Pichu wasn't so quick on the uptake and passed out all over again from the shock of inhaling its stench. Calix coughed, "Oh man.....this is going to be a long day....."

Calix put it down and quickly seemed to take herself and poor Pichu to get an early bath in a nearby spring. No way she could stand to have herself smell bad and be dirty especially not around Daddy. She was kinda humiliated, why did he have to witness THAT reaction between Stunky and her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 am

"Pichu;s do that when theyre young and newborn; they dont know how to con trol thier own power" he said with a smile before he laugehd as Stunky did that; it was just the pokemons nature to do that.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:57 am

She helped bathe and make poor Pichu comfortable, it sat on the side of the stream as Calix herself bathe to get clean, "We smelled all nasty Pichu, we better make sure we are all clean before we go back for breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am

Reox chuckels as he pet the Stunky "Itsd okay she;ll get used to it" He said amused a she fed all his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 am

Calix was never one to ABANDON Pokemon because of a quirk but she couldn't abide being dirty or stinky so it appeared as if she'd have A LOT of baths in the future around him. Truth be told she was ecstatic for another dark type, she have to research about it though she didn't know a thing about it.

Stunky tilted his head as if confused, and seemed to smile, because of its ability a lot of trainer didn't want him. It was excited about being caught and might have been ONE of the reasons it was caught so easily after the damage and paralysis it got from Pichu's shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:33 am

Reox pet the pokemon "Your in good hands" He said befor ehe offered the Stunky dsome food.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:39 am

"Why doesn't he do it to you?"

Calix was dressed and drying her hair, her Dad could seem to get close and touch it but it didn't do any of that to him so why her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:41 am

"When it relases a smell like that tis either becuase of ecxitemnty or to defend its self it was jsut hapopy thats all...o and behind thier ears are sensative so its best nto to touch those becuase it relases the smell too"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:46 am

"Man I really need to get the Pokedex soon so I don't catch a bunch of Pokemon I know NOTHING about practically."

She folded her arms with a thoughful frown and sighed before grabbing the RIGHT Pokeball, "Come on out now Murkrow."

The Pokemon seemed to have rested, it came out flapping its wings to stay well in midair. It was female and it had the ability Super Luck which increased its rate of critical hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 am

Reox smiled at that before he walked over to Murkrow and smield as it pecked at his hand but he ignroed it as he looked the bord over; the peck didnt make him bleed it was more to teast if; he;ld attack back "You got a pretty good Murkow and she's in good condition, shes stong too for ehr level" he said with a smile as he let the bird go.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 am

She smiled, "I really hope so, I want to keep her out for a while, she doesn't seem to like the Pokeball much and she'd like to probably be free to fly around a bit and stretch her wings."

Calix REALLY hoped to start an early bonding and partnership with Murkrow she'd HATE to have an incident of dislike and disobedience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:12 am

"Just be carful Murkrow are mean toi thier trianers at first persevere and Im sure you';ll bond judt fine Murkrows like stong trainers, they train youi just as much as you train them right HonchKrow?" He said befor ehe chuckelkd as the pokemone nodded then floew into the air with Murkrow.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 am

"Yeah, you have to push back just as much as they push you."

Calix and Murkrow would be find, both wanted to be strong and Calix wasn't one to back down when determined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 am

Reox smield at that and nodded "A lot of pokemon are that stubborn" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 am

"Well, only time will tell if Murkrow comes to like me or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 am

"Murkrows are difficult but only in the beggining; once they trust you and you trust it back it';ll be forever loyal" He said with a smile. "You'll do fine"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am

"Right," she smiled and went to settle down for some breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 am

Reox chuckled and handed her some eggs and bacon "Eat up we have a long way to go before we reach professor maple"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 am

"Oh I will," she LOVED eggs and bacon, good in terms of protein to make her strong. She gave bits and pieces to her Pokemon, Sneasel LOVED eggs more then her and Pichu seemed to go crazy for bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:10 am

Reox smield as he watched CHibi share while he ate his own Houndoom wolfinf down the leftover bacon.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 am

Calix was careful to bring back Sneasel and Larvitar into their Pokeballs, Pichu didn't have its own yet so it stayed on her shoulder for now and she carefully turned to reclaim Stunky to his Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next