Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Moss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Lost in Moss - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 pm

"Oh.........wow," Calix KNEW that would take quite a while to manage something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Reox grinned as he dodges Tyranitar again and slid under her legs before dodging ehr tailand running up her back "I win ^^" He said with a laugh as he sat on Tyrainitars head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:05 pm

She giggled, "More like Larvitar would try to pull that with me."

Larvitar climbed up onto Calix's head and imitated Reox's "I win" pose he had taken.

Calix giggled and pulled him down to hug him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Reox laughed at that as he hopped down again and rubbed Tyranitars hard hide affectionatly "Well when Larvitar is small its much eair to pin them down onmce she eveolved we had to lter our fighting strategfy a little XD"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:22 pm

"But Larvitar won't evolve for a while right?"

She frowned, neither of them seemed to want that really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:32 pm

"Your larvitar is only around level 10 He wont eveove for another 20-30 levels" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 pm

"What if he doesn't want to evolve though?" = / "What do we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5